AG
Alfredo G.
07/09/2019
They broke a transmission line now have leak
Hello I’m very upset with the shop. I had the car towed for the car not starting fine they found out it was the A/C compressor they called and told me that need to be replaced. Then when they were done with that work or finishing they tell me I have a sever transmission leak which did not have before the took it. Now there telling me they have no idea how it happened and now they want to charge me another 400$ on top of what I spent for the original problem. I spoke to different people in this field and tell me that it’s wrong of them to try say it happens but it was fine before I took to them now I can’t even drive my truck without the fear of messing my transmission up. I don’t think it’s right how there trying to blame me instead of the person that was actually working on my vehicle.. like I said there was no leak before I took it there now the truck is smoking from the leak and now I have to figure out how to correct this issue. Please help 8485254051

Karen B.
03/09/2019
Tailight
I always trust these guys to do a good job.

Jackson, NJ
Pontiac Solstice
08/03/2018
Unsatisfied
Brought my car to them and was very disappointed by the outcome. Waisted good money and things are still broken..

John F.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
03/07/2018
Beware!
As I picked up my car today, the bill included a $300 part that Gill and I agreed just yesterday I could do without. Today he told me that our conversation of yesterday never happened. I stood there in disbelief. Took me a while to realize that I was being swindled. He told me one thing and did another just to raise my bill. This was the first time that I didn’t go to my dealer for repair, and I regret it. Sure dealers are expensive but they don’t openly con you like this. I will NEVER go back to Legacy. And I will make sure any family or friends do not go either ! Fool me once..

AO

Michael F.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2020
Fixed my Jeep
Does the work that needs to be done. Understands the situation

JO

Silveio D.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/24/2020
Very satisfied customer
I brought my car in a few weeks ago and was satisfied with the work done and now took my daughter ‘s car and still am.

Suzanne C.
07/23/2020
Easy going friendly
I brought my car in for an oil change / tire rotation and check front end check. I was given a list of problems I’d need to address but no pressure . My car is old with way too many miles so my next investment will be new . I would definitely recommend Legacy Automotive though for easy going service 🙂

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
07/17/2020
customer
Gill is great to deal with. Always fast and great work. Never have any issues. He makes it easy. He always has the same mechanics which says a lot. They have great workmanship. And his prices s very fair.

DK
Dave K.
Point Pleasant, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
07/14/2020
Excellent mechanics Trustworthy diagnosis
I've been using them several years and always felt that they aren't looking to make more than what is needed . Once my son's car hit a curb and was steering was out of wack. He took it to Mavis tire in point pleasant and they said he needed tire rods because one was bent . It would of cost him over 500 .. I told him to bring it to Legacy and they said he just needed an alignment which cost him under 100. Never have I felt being taken advantage of. They are a solid option when work or a diagnosis is needed

Stanley W.
Buick LeSabre
07/11/2020
Legacy
I needed power steering repair with replacement of rack & pinion & tie rods on a 2005 buick lesabre which is no longer made. Not only did they tackle the job effectively & rapidly they checked the oil & changed it when it was black.

SD
Silveio D.
Cadillac SRX
07/11/2020
Satisfied customer
Professional,reasonable and courteous
Definitely use again and will recommend to others.

Timothy S.
07/08/2020
Fast and upfront pricing
Pricing isn’t a secret here and it’s appreciated.

NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2020
Have fair prices & great service!