Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AG
Alfredo G.
07/09/2019
They broke a transmission line now have leak
Hello I’m very upset with the shop. I had the car towed for the car not starting fine they found out it was the A/C compressor they called and told me that need to be replaced. Then when they were done with that work or finishing they tell me I have a sever transmission leak which did not have before the took it. Now there telling me they have no idea how it happened and now they want to charge me another 400$ on top of what I spent for the original problem. I spoke to different people in this field and tell me that it’s wrong of them to try say it happens but it was fine before I took to them now I can’t even drive my truck without the fear of messing my transmission up. I don’t think it’s right how there trying to blame me instead of the person that was actually working on my vehicle.. like I said there was no leak before I took it there now the truck is smoking from the leak and now I have to figure out how to correct this issue. Please help 8485254051

Karen B.
03/09/2019
Tailight
I always trust these guys to do a good job.

Jackson, NJ
Pontiac Solstice
08/03/2018
Unsatisfied
Brought my car to them and was very disappointed by the outcome. Waisted good money and things are still broken..

John F.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
03/07/2018
Beware!
As I picked up my car today, the bill included a $300 part that Gill and I agreed just yesterday I could do without. Today he told me that our conversation of yesterday never happened. I stood there in disbelief. Took me a while to realize that I was being swindled. He told me one thing and did another just to raise my bill. This was the first time that I didn’t go to my dealer for repair, and I regret it. Sure dealers are expensive but they don’t openly con you like this. I will NEVER go back to Legacy. And I will make sure any family or friends do not go either ! Fool me once..

Jeanne B.
02/27/2021
Great place
Always nice work and pleasant people

MV
Michael V.
02/27/2021
Flat tire
Very helpful
Took care of me right away

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
Honda Civic Si
02/24/2021
Always Awesome!
I have been going here for years and I have always had a great experience. Excellent service every time! I recently moved over an hour away, but I still make the drive anytime I need work done on my vehicle because I won't go anywhere else. Definitely worth the drive. I highly recommend them.

Robert C.
02/21/2021
My car didn’t start and I called Triple Way, they were here within 15 minutes. It was not the battery and the car had to be towed. They called Legacy and they arrived within 10 minutes. They took the car to the shop and put in a new alternator and found another problem and called to ask permission to fix. I was very pleased with the service and especially their honesty. I will definitely go back.

AL
Anthony L.
02/15/2021
fair prices and reliable work
They have always nailed the problem on the first visit. Courteous and flexible

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
02/13/2021
They are just always on the money painless
They are always there for you. Quick easy and the pricing is always correct. I fully trust them. They have proven it to me more then once.

Christine B.
02/11/2021
Efficient
Mike was professional & knowledgeable & kept in touch with me over a series of days while my car was being repaired

Donna S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
02/10/2021
Courteous and efficient
When I was there, you explained everything clearly and I was pleased with the work, and the cost to get it done

LW
Leo W.
02/09/2021
Greatest service, prices and overall excellent
Gil has been taking care of all of my mechanical issues for just about 9 years now. They're the most honest, professional and respectful repair shop in the entire northern ocean county area. They never try to rip you off or try to sell you something you don't need. They listen to what you're telling them as far as what you have noticed going on with your vehicle and once they figure out what is wrong they'll once again call you up, explain what is wrong, how they'll repair it and present you with a wriiten estimate if you so request. They'll never go above that estimate with out contacting the customer first to explain why the price has changed. Just a great honest repair shop run by great people!

DO
Danny O.
Allenwood, NJ
02/09/2021
Everything
Great people,great mechanics,trust worthy, totally recommend

KD
Kevin D.
Manasquan, NJ
02/08/2021
Great job, Thank you
The honesty and I Knowledge of the owners and the workers. Good job gets done right with no guesswork an extra charges like other places.