AG
Alfredo G.
07/09/2019
They broke a transmission line now have leak
Hello I’m very upset with the shop. I had the car towed for the car not starting fine they found out it was the A/C compressor they called and told me that need to be replaced. Then when they were done with that work or finishing they tell me I have a sever transmission leak which did not have before the took it. Now there telling me they have no idea how it happened and now they want to charge me another 400$ on top of what I spent for the original problem. I spoke to different people in this field and tell me that it’s wrong of them to try say it happens but it was fine before I took to them now I can’t even drive my truck without the fear of messing my transmission up. I don’t think it’s right how there trying to blame me instead of the person that was actually working on my vehicle.. like I said there was no leak before I took it there now the truck is smoking from the leak and now I have to figure out how to correct this issue. Please help 8485254051

Karen B.
03/09/2019
Tailight
I always trust these guys to do a good job.

Jackson, NJ
Pontiac Solstice
08/03/2018
Unsatisfied
Brought my car to them and was very disappointed by the outcome. Waisted good money and things are still broken..

John F.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
03/07/2018
Beware!
As I picked up my car today, the bill included a $300 part that Gill and I agreed just yesterday I could do without. Today he told me that our conversation of yesterday never happened. I stood there in disbelief. Took me a while to realize that I was being swindled. He told me one thing and did another just to raise my bill. This was the first time that I didn’t go to my dealer for repair, and I regret it. Sure dealers are expensive but they don’t openly con you like this. I will NEVER go back to Legacy. And I will make sure any family or friends do not go either ! Fool me once..

CP
Carl P.
Lakewood, NJ
07/26/2021
Just needed an oil and filter change. My neighbor, Barry Geiger, recommended Legacy. I’m glad he did. Desk person was very professional and took care of me immediately. Said it would be done in 30 minutes and it was. Very satisfied.

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
07/25/2021
Owner
Easy to work with. The service is excellent. Prices are inline and the work is excellent. Never have any issues. Same mechanics. You tell Gill what’s wrong. He fix’s it and you pay and leave. No extras meaning you need this and that.

RF
Richelle F.
07/22/2021
Very accommodating!!
One of the best service I’ve ever had

Jim S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/22/2021
Fair and honest
Gil and crew were excellent. Explained everything being done and cost involved. Same day service in most cases

BK
Bill K.
Miami Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/19/2021
Gil
Excellent professional and courteous customer service, Gil was honest and clear. Great experience overall.

BG
Barry G.
Lakewood, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021
Clean, excellent mechanic reasonable rates, quality workmanship.
I have already recommended this store to several friends who share the same great experience that I have. Clean clean operation which means a lot to many customers. I have had the same man do my repairs and will continue to do so. They try very hard to honor appointment times which works for me because I do not drop car off and I wait until work is completed in a very reasonable time.

RZ
Robert Z.
07/16/2021
The Best!!!
The Most efficient, honest, and reliable shop in Ocean County. Our family has 6 Honda’s and 1Toyota we’ve been relying on them to get the job done right for over 13 years and wouldn’t trust any other shop to handle our vehicles. We recommend Legacy to everyone, simply the Best Out there!!!

Joe P.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/09/2021
Long time customer
I wouldn’t go any where else, honest, timely, reliable, helpful, professional. Been with legacy over 20 years. I always recommend.

Joanne M.
Brielle, NJ
Toyota Camry Solara
07/09/2021
They do great work, dependable and honest.
Legacy is our go to mechanics when our cars need repair. They are thorough, dependable, pleasant to talk to and honest people. We appreciate all the hard work and long hours they put in. Thank you so much.

John F.
07/06/2021
2002 explorer
Took care of my air and a quick oil change great job thanks

LG
Loriann G.
Chevrolet Lumina
07/03/2021
the car was fixed the same day /
I was satisfied with the service and work that was completed on my car. I recommended my son bring his car in for service.