AG
Alfredo G.
07/09/2019
They broke a transmission line now have leak
Hello I’m very upset with the shop. I had the car towed for the car not starting fine they found out it was the A/C compressor they called and told me that need to be replaced. Then when they were done with that work or finishing they tell me I have a sever transmission leak which did not have before the took it. Now there telling me they have no idea how it happened and now they want to charge me another 400$ on top of what I spent for the original problem. I spoke to different people in this field and tell me that it’s wrong of them to try say it happens but it was fine before I took to them now I can’t even drive my truck without the fear of messing my transmission up. I don’t think it’s right how there trying to blame me instead of the person that was actually working on my vehicle.. like I said there was no leak before I took it there now the truck is smoking from the leak and now I have to figure out how to correct this issue. Please help 8485254051

Karen B.
03/09/2019
Tailight
I always trust these guys to do a good job.

Jackson, NJ
Pontiac Solstice
08/03/2018
Unsatisfied
Brought my car to them and was very disappointed by the outcome. Waisted good money and things are still broken..

John F.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
03/07/2018
Beware!
As I picked up my car today, the bill included a $300 part that Gill and I agreed just yesterday I could do without. Today he told me that our conversation of yesterday never happened. I stood there in disbelief. Took me a while to realize that I was being swindled. He told me one thing and did another just to raise my bill. This was the first time that I didn’t go to my dealer for repair, and I regret it. Sure dealers are expensive but they don’t openly con you like this. I will NEVER go back to Legacy. And I will make sure any family or friends do not go either ! Fool me once..

WF
William F.
05/13/2021
worry free car repairs
you no longer need to worry , legacy you won't get ripped off they are honest an trust worthy I have been using them for the last 3 years & I won't go any where else.

LK
Lucas K.
Point Pleasant, NJ
05/10/2021
Auto Service
Awesome guys always available when I need something done! Great place highly recommend!

Jim S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/06/2021
Great service. Nothing bad to say to say about this place
Was very happy with the work done on my Subaru. Fair pricing and same day service. Would definitely recommend.

David M.
Dodge Journey
05/06/2021
Evaluation
Great, honest, and dedicated operation.

SJ
Steve J.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Nissan Frontier
05/05/2021
Great service, quality work
They treat me like an important customer,
Provide knowledgeable Details on work to
Be done, and finish the work in a timely
Manner. I am a repeat customer and have both my car and truck serviced here.

ND
Good price,

Melissa H.
04/30/2021
Fast efficient kind
Love ithis place. I will definitely be going back!

TK
Thomas K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/26/2021
Experienced and trustworthy management and staff.
Very convenient location. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and were able to diagnose and repair complex issues. Work was completed efficiently and communication about progress of repair was excellent.

04/21/2021
Honest and great work
My car was towed in it needed a starter Gil called me with estimate before they did any work

Stacey S.
04/14/2021
Honesty
Being a single woman have overpaid many times getting car repairs. Legacy fix my gas leak and feel I wasn’t scammed. Also dropped car off in morning and was able to pick it up after work.

John D.
Lakehurst, NJ
Buick LeSabre
04/07/2021
Excellent service and price
As always excellent price and service