KD
Kevin D.
Manasquan, NJ
02/08/2021
Great job, Thank you
The honesty and I Knowledge of the owners and the workers. Good job gets done right with no guesswork an extra charges like other places.

Craig C.
Brielle, NJ
INFINITI M56
02/06/2021
Trust
Gil and the team at Legacy are people you can trust on your first visit and every visit. That’s not easy to find, so when I do, I stick with it.

RZ
Robert Z.
02/05/2021
Best auto repair in NJ
Very honest, always professional, and very reasonable. Would recommend Legacy Auto to anyone looking for a great group of mechanics. They were a great find after getting ripped off and taken advantage of by a number of mechanics in the Monmouth and Ocean County area.

02/01/2021
Outstanding...
I own a 19 year old Toyota Tacoma. A truck this old will develop problems. I had problems. Oil leaks, very rough ride. There were also issues unbeknownst to me. I went to a Toyota dealer... told me the issues and declared they would not fix.
This is where the story gets good. I had passed Legacy MANY times on Route 88. I stopped in and I asked if they would take a look. I left the truck for the day. Later that day I returned for diagnosis and estimate. Basically, same issues. We talked.. given estimate.. I asked to be called if other issues found. There were some problems discovered. Legacy called, explained.
I am very pleased. . Overall: great workmanship and customer service.

AG
Anna G.
Howell, NJ
Nissan Xterra
01/29/2021
Excellent customer service.
Gil is always great informing you about issues with your car if repairs are needed or not, very honest.

ES
Elaine S.
Matawan, NJ
Nissan Rogue
01/27/2021
They’re the best!!
I trust and rely on Legacy for the upkeep on my vehicles.

Sharon W.
01/09/2021
Great service professional and reasonable
Great service professional courteous and reasonable prices

Rosario G.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
GMC Canyon
01/08/2021
Trusting
My son recommended the place and they repaired my truck And was excellent.

GS
Geraldine S.
01/06/2021
Timely service and fair pricing!!

SG
Sal G.
01/04/2021
Legacy Review
First time going here and they got back to me very quickly. I thought the prices were very fair and the issues got fixed really quickly. I highly recommend using this service

Curtis S.
01/02/2021
Always Great Srrvice
Legacy always provides reliable service to my car. Dropped my car off in the morning for a transmission tune up and had it back mid afternoon the same day.

CG
Charles G.
Toms River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
12/23/2020
Legacy auto
My car started running terrible every sensor went off from power steering to check engine. Gil and the great tech’s at legacy figured out the problem and had it running perfect in no time. Legacy auto is the only place I will use.

EC
Eileen C.
12/15/2020
Had car serviced
I know when I leave my old Honda with Legacy they will check everything out before I get to drive it again. Also, they will call to give you a breakdown of what they feel needs to be done to ensure that you are on the same page and I know they will back their work.
Joe the manager is very courteous and professional and it is very much appreciated. I feel very safe driving my car after they have had it. Thank you Legacy

BA
Barry A.
Jackson, NJ
12/15/2020
Honest and affordable
These guys are the best. Truly honest and affordable I have been going to them for years and even though I live a half hour away I still bring my cars to them. I own older vehicles so they have more upkeep than the newer cars but that’s what I can afford

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai TUCSON
12/10/2020
Always super!!!
This was just your average oil change and safety check up. Done quickly and as always with professional standards. Thanks Legacy!!!