VM
Veena M.
Lakewood, NJ
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Veena's husband, Jagdis. He said they fixed everything but the charge was a little bit high.

Ramon M.
New Jersey
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Ramon said the service was done promptly. The work was done as expected.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Westwood, NJ
06/11/2019
On 3/30/19 in Wall Township a driver blew the yield sign breaking my axle, struts, gas line, side wall and bumper. I am from Northern Bergen County. I called AAA and they sent a tow truck for my car, Legacy Towing. A very bad night turned into a good night when I met the driver. He felt my car could be fixed and that it would all work out in the end. The 2 hour ride went by in the blink of an eye. I cannot thank your company enough.

Marie B.
Toms River, NJ
06/10/2019
Honest repair shop!
I am always confident that when I go there I will receive honest practical advice and information. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Dennis M.
06/09/2019
2002 Ford Explorer
As usual, there is complete trust in the Legacy team and the work that they do. Honesty, fair pricing and good work are a given every time I bring one of my cars there.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
06/07/2019
Always a good experience never a bad one

06/04/2019
So far sogood.
2nd time using legacy..Repairs done quickly at a fair price. Hope I don't need them again but would certainly use them if I needed to..

Leslie M.
05/30/2019
Good honest service. Pricing is fair and they're a pleasure to deal with.

Long Branch, NJ
05/29/2019
I Needed Help in A desperate Way & I Got it!!
Last Friday, the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, my car stopped dead in its tracks on a very busy evening. Everyone was headed to the shore for the long weekend. I had to get my car towed and I chose to leave it overnight at a national car repair garage. Early Saturday morning I called to see if they had diagnosed the problem & was told they could get to it Tuesday/Wednesday. I needed help in a big way because I drive for UBER and this was one of the best weekends of the year. I called Legacy around 8 am to see if they could look at my car. They towed it from the other yard and by noon I was back on the road making money. I was soooo happy! Efficient, cooperative, excellent work, service, good prices & follow up. I just wish they would open a shop closer to Long Branch. I will never forget Gil & how quickly he got me back on the road. Thank You! Highly recommend Legacy Automotive.

CL
Charlene L.
Methuen, MA
05/28/2019
Oooh noooo!
Traveling from out of state(MA) on Memorial Day weekend to visit my kids and grandkids (in NJ) and my alternator quit...friend recommended Legacy . Omigosh, nicest people and they got the job done reasonably in record time! Got to enjoy a stress free visit with family and traveled home safely.
Recommend to anyone looking for a service team in the Brick, NJ area.

Andrew M.
New Jersey
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business for service.

James P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/27/2019
2004 Ford F150 truck
Gil& his crew did an excellent job replacing fuel pump on my truck.He got the truck late on a Friday afternoon and I got it back on Monday @ lunchtime.Very fast service given the situation & the truck had to be towed in. I couldn't believe how fast he got it done. I would recommend Legacy and surely use them again for repair work. The tow truck driver even stopped by my house so I could switch vehicles & follow him over to the Legacy shop in my other car. I thank him for the favor.

RZ
Robert Z.
05/24/2019
Great Repair Center
Very trustworthy, always efficient, and very competitive pricing.Have experienced a number of automotive shops in the area in the past and luckily found Legacy Automotive. No nonsense shop, a fair price and how long it will take to resolve your issue. We’re done searching Legacy gets the job done and stands behind their work.

EP
Eddie P.
Buick LaCrosse
05/23/2019
Professional and informative
Talked to me so I could understand, I will be back

GS
Geraldine S.
Jeep Cherokee
05/22/2019
Electric work
Gil and his crew are amazing!!

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sportage
05/21/2019
Great reliable service as always

WF
William F.
Howell, NJ
05/19/2019
Honest and professional
I started using legacy a year ago because my previous mechanic told me I needed repair work on my car which I really didn't need legacy checked out my car thoroughly and all I needed was an air filter and a cabin filter the work that my previous mechanic told me that was necessary wasn't necessary at all so I trust legacy and that's why I go back . Oh by the way if you make an 11:00 appointment you will be taking at 11:00

Jerome H.

RZ
Robert Z.
05/14/2019
Best Automotive Center
Great work, honest, and very fair pricing.Cant ask for a better automotive repair center one word sums it up Trustworthy!!!

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
GMC Sonoma
05/14/2019
Always The Best & Nothing Less
I have been going here for years. They are the absolute best. I would never go anywhere else. I strongly recommend going here. Top notch, excellent service every time.