Judi F.
03/11/2020
Always there
I've been using for years. Love that they are affiliated with AAA, and never have to wait long for a tow truck . Staff is awesome. They explain everything, and prices are good. Highly recommend.

AL
Anthony L.
03/07/2020
Good mechanics, fair price, quick turn around.
Good mechanics, fair prices, quick turn around. Can you ask for anything more.

RA
Rose A.
03/06/2020
The Best Local Garage
I like that I could call with a car issue and they always make time to get my car in and taken care of quickly and right the first time. Also when I walk in the door they greet me by name.

Robbie D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
02/25/2020
Honest, prompt and friendly.
Owners are business-like yet friendly. I feel they do everything possible to accommodate your situation and get you back on the road ASAP. They stayed late to finish the job.
No flowerly BS; I have been ripped off by other local "mechanics" who simply do not care and oppose working on older cars.

CG
Chuck G.
Toms River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
02/24/2020
Always great service
My family and I are leaving for a trip soon. Playing it safe we brought the car to legacy to get looked over. Legacy is the only place I trust to keep the car in the best shape and not charge me for things I do not need.

Robert D.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said this business is always helpful. She has had a few vehicles worked on by them. They never do the work unless they call first and their diagnosis is usually spot on. The staff is very courteous

JV
Jessi V.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/30/2020
Great experience
Easy experience! Friendly and reasonable. Would go back!

Matt D D.
Jackson, NJ
01/29/2020
Always honest, fair, quick and informative.
New Brakes and Car Maintenance. Very satisfied.(As usual)

RA
Rose A.
01/28/2020
The staff and service are first rate. Can’t beat the price nor the service. So glad I found this company. I recommend them to all. They get it right the first time and always willing to assist and explain your issue. Thank you

Jessica K.
01/22/2020
Trustworthy
Legacy is very trustworthy. My car wouldn't start 3 times yesterday for me and was towed to Legacy for this reason. Another place could have taken me for a ride and performed an expensive but unnecessary job. Legacy determined it was a minor $44.00 job due to to pep boys lack of cleaning corrosion from my old battery off my new battery.

Leslie M.
01/22/2020
Personnel are always pleasant and helpful. They have helped me through taking care of an old car that was not in good condition to my present car. They are very nice to work with.

Jeanne B.
01/20/2020
Great place
What ever I've needed done has been.
Always a pleasure to do business with.

01/18/2020
Very professional. My auto repair was great.
My auto is running great. Referrals were all good about service and they were right.
Thank you.

Robert D.
Kia Rio
01/18/2020
Always great,courteous service from the whole staff.

NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2020
Service and costs
Service is great and done in a timely manner. Prices are fair too.