DO

BA
Barry A.
Jackson, NJ
11/24/2020
Best, most honest shop I've come across.
I used other shops, But this is the most honest, reasonable, friendly shop I've come across in my lifetime of driving. They don't do unnecessary work, They will explain in detail what is wrong and why it would be necessary to repair. But still leave it up to you. I trust they Gentlemen with my 4 Vehicles I drive older cars and I'm not mechanically inclined. Never been to a more trustworthy shop ever. Love this shop and the Gentlemen that operate it. You can't go wrong give them a shot like I did and you too will see just how good they are.

TW
Thomas W.
11/16/2020
Quick, knowledgeable, trustworthy, reasonable
Knowledgeable guys. Quick, same-day, service. Reasonably priced, aaa discount.

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2020
Reliable
Legacy is my trusted shop to bring all my cars to for servicing or repairs. Aces as always

RA
Rose A.
Jeep Liberty
11/06/2020
Great Emergency Service
I have been going here for almost 2 years. The other day my breaks gave out. They took my car right away and serviced it. As always the are polite and courteous.

Armando S.
11/02/2020
Dependable.
They make it right. they guarantee their work and honor it.

10/21/2020
Superb job once again from legacy.

RO
Richard O.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

10/13/2020
Always super
We bring all our cars to Legacy. They troubleshot the problem with my daughter s car and we had it back on the road in a few hours. Thank you everyone at Legacy for your professionalism and quality work.

Dennis M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/13/2020
Outstanding service, very accommodating
Was able to get my car towed and a new battery installed in under 3 hrs total. Brought my car back 3 days later for further repairs and got it back in under 3 hours.

Curtis S.
10/02/2020
Legacy Auto offers the best service not just here but anywhere. I took my 193,000+miles car there with several issues that were causing me concern. They promptly diagnosed the different issues and repaired and resolved them. And I paid much less than I anticipated. That was a huge relief. They don’t bull crap or try to sell you unnecessary repairs. There were times when I asked for work to be done and would be told that a simple adjustment was all that was needed. I totally trust Gil and his staff.

Michael C.
GMC Safari Passenger
09/30/2020
Done quickly and cheaply
The work was done quickly and cheaply, without trying to strongarm me into additional work.

CG
Charles G.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/29/2020
The best
Legacy auto is simply the best. The works is done quickly and right the first time. Most important they are honest. Gil and the staff at legacy auto are the only shop that I trust.

John K.
09/29/2020
Professional
True to their word.

Lvvanya M.
Kennesaw, GA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Lvvanya said Mike at the business was very helpful and the repairs were done in a timely manner.