FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019
Fantastic!!!
I had a tricky issue that was not always presenting itself. The guys at Legacy were able to pinpoint the problem and repair it. Success is the name of the game. They stand behind their work, are affordable and friendly. They are the best!!!

KL
Kevin L.
05/13/2019
A plus mechanics
Legacy automotive is a top notch mechanic. They are friendly individuals from the time u enter the shop until the time you leave. My family and I also find them to honest on your vehicle needs and fair on pricing. They also stand behind there work.

Marie B.
Toms River, NJ
05/09/2019
Great service, honest and fair
Legacy has great service, they are honest and fair

WF
William F.
05/08/2019
Best place for car repair
You never have to worry about getting ripped off at Legacy very happy when ever my auto need service 🚗

DA
Dave A.
05/06/2019
Honest service
I've been going here for years, it's the only place I'll take my vehicles

Michael D.
Dodge Charger
05/01/2019
Fair and honest
I trust Gil to give me a fair assessment of what really needs to be done. I always feel that he is looking make sure I am not wasting money on necessary work.

WM
Will M.
Jackson, NJ
04/30/2019
Simply the BEDT
Great service at fair prices. No nonsense or BS. Direct and to the point and very honest. Highly recommend!

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
04/30/2019
Great quality service
Best serviceon the Jersey shore,knowledgeable and qualified mechanics

Judy M.
Lincoln Navigator
04/29/2019
Service on our Lincoln Navigator
Always great service. Honest fair and we r always satisfied with the service on our truck!!!

Joan C.
Dodge Journey
04/24/2019
Head gasket
I had my car two others shops who ripped me off ,I had car towed to Legacy Gill expained what they were they had to do .I am very pleased in the job they did ,got my car back ,have not any problems since I went to Legacy ,would recommend to everyone .I will never go anywhere again Thank you Gill for your honesty and trusting in your shop .

JN
Janet N.
04/24/2019
Wait time
Wait time was unacceptable. Wife brought car in 0830 and not done until 1600. Other cars were worked on while she waited. Other than that the company is great

ES
Elaine S.
Matawan, NJ
Nissan Rogue
04/23/2019
Professional courteous service!
I appreciate the professional and knowledgeable service techs! I can’t always describe the problem but they figure it out and make the repair on time and at a fair price! I trust and have confidence in Legacy when it comes to car repairs! Thank you so much for all you do guys!

CA
Cynthia A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/20/2019
Professional. Honest. Knowledgeable. Fiercely Accommodating. Polite.
Well... they did it again. Legacy took my car late in the day, on a moments notice, and despite being SWAMPED, they had my car ready for me the next morning so I was able to get to work without missing a beat. One of the problems was that my battery was dead. Like, really dead. Legacy said that my alternator was fine, but when I expressed concerns about it, Legacy checked it again, manually this time to ensure that it was intact. The alternator was fine, but my old dealership would have used that as an opportunity to replace my alternator. Not Legacy. They are LEGIT. It's a relief to know that you can TRUST your mechanic. This is a new experience for me. LEGACY is Ocean County's BEST KEPT SECRET.

Deborah W.
Pontiac G6
04/20/2019
They are local and personable
I can count on the work. Family owned and treat me like family, thank you thrill, Mike and Gill senior

KC
Kenneth C.
04/19/2019
My recent service visit
Ease of making appointments, great people at service desk and fair pricing. They go the extra mile.

Dawn D.
04/19/2019
Professionalism, experienced staff and the commitment to getting your car serviced correctly.
Gil always explains everything and I feel very fair in his pricing.

Linda S.
Lexus ES 330
04/18/2019
Plugged my tire
Very courteous and got the job done quickly.

GS
Geraldine S.
Jeep Cherokee
04/18/2019
Work in car I just bought
I just bought a 2001 Jeep that needed quite a bit of work and it was done in a timely fashion, correctly and fairly priced. This is the only automotive place I will use.

SK
Solon K.
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/17/2019
5 stars
Legacy gets the diagnosis right the first time and the repair as well. Nice to know that there is honesty in the car repair business and that repair costs are reasonable for the work performed.

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
GMC Sonoma
04/13/2019
Awesome as Always!
I have been going here for years and I will never go anywhere else. Always exceptional service!