AV
Antoinette V.
09/12/2020
Great Customer Service
I had a hard time finding a good service station. Legacy Automotive was professional, timely and attentive. For me a widow and so afraid of getting swindled everything at Legacy was done in a manner that reflected positively and assurance of this business. I recommended to all my friends to use Legacy for their car problems. Thank you.

TW
Tom W.
09/02/2020
Urgency, thorough, informative
Truck had broken down and I needed fixed on short notice. Went above and beyond to get me on the road again. AAA discount is a great also.

Al S.
Seaside Park, NJ
Nissan Rogue
09/02/2020
Prompt, reliable service at a reasonable price.
This is the third time I have used legacy automotive. I always feel that I'm being treated personally and professionally. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others to take care of all automotive needs.

NK
Nicholas K.
Cadillac SRX
08/22/2020
Great service, great prices, professionals
a family oriented shop that you can rest for their honesty, professionals at their work and always on time, their work is excellent and I recommend them with out any hesitation, my private cars and my company's trucks are on the road running worries free thanks to them

Michael L.
Center Valley, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2020
Quick repair
Fast inexpensive brake, rotor & caliper repair

Barry S.
Dayton, NJ
08/15/2020
Starter went while running errands on Saturday morning.
Contacted AAA for roadside as 2010 Ram 1500 wouldn’t start while running errands. AAA reps worked out of Legacy . After diagnosing problem on road, expeditiously towed vehicle and was able to install new starter and have my truck back to me in 3 hours. Appreciate the speedy service and friendly people.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
08/15/2020
Super Service
You can always count on quality service and repairs.

RA
Richard A.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
08/14/2020
Clean

08/13/2020
Honest & Just awesome all around
Always done with my car quickly and just feel like it’s one hundred percent honesty and great work never had any issues

CG
Chuck G.
Toms River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
08/11/2020
Always great
Can’t say enough good things about legacy auto. In these times it’s hard to find an honest auto shop . That is exactly what Gil and the guys are . ...Honest and reasonable priced . Always done right always done fast always a good price .

DO
Danny O.
Allenwood, NJ
08/07/2020
Great experience
Those guys are the best , they know what they do and fair price the owner is very kind

EP
Elyssa P.
08/06/2020
Very honest and quick
Went to another chain which showed me exactly what was wrong but then proceeded to tell me I would need to fix something else entirely. Glad I was raised by a mechanic because I went for a second opinion.

Legacy was far more honest, and they fixed only exactly what was needed. Also only took one day.

AO

Michael F.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2020
Fixed my Jeep
Does the work that needs to be done. Understands the situation

JO