Curtis S.
09/05/2019
Always great, honest service
I always feel confident about the service i get at Legacy. They never try to oversell you. Had service today and they pointed out two additional services I shall need. Car has over 187000 miles so it was no surprise. Rather than hard sell me Gil told me that it should’ve done within the next few months, maybe my next oil change. I am opting to do it sooner, and definitely at Legacy. Very pleased with the service today.

NM
Nicholas M.
Wilmington, NC
09/04/2019
Honest, fair and good repairs!
2nd time I have used them. Very pleased with this repair. It was quick and very reasonable pricing.

Dennis M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/04/2019
Struts
As usual, work was done on time and professionally. Satisfied with the finished product.

Maria S.

Yanci M.
Howell, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019
Excellent service quick and friendly. The staff is efficient and helpful. Honestly I feel at home at Legacy. Nice family and friendly atmosphere. Thanks to all for your help and service.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
08/27/2019
Service is always great and they check yr car completely so you leave with peace of mind and no worries

TA
Thiago A.
08/24/2019
Since I found Legacy Auto, I never looked back. Their prices are excellent and their work is excellent. They are honest and very professional. I went to them to replace my entire engine cooling system 4 years ago and every other necessary maintenance since than. Just visited again for some upkeep of a car that I use for traveling all over the east coast and sometimes as far as South Florida. Once again they delivered great work. I never had a problem with anything they worked on.

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019
Super!!!!!
These past two weeks saw three of my cars needing just basic servicing and one requiring some servicing and repairs. All tasks were performed with perfectly. My Santa Fe had a few issues and they were able to trouble shoot and fix all of them . Thank you to all the fine mechanics at Legacy. Gil, GIl and Mike have an awesome crew!!!

AD
Anthony D.
New Jersey
Lincoln Town Car
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said Gilbert the owner was a great guy and he had a terrific experience with the business. He also said he has been going to the business for over 40 years.

Jessica K.
New Jersey
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said she was happy with her service.

Ray C.
Fords, NJ
08/16/2019
A/C repair and wheel bearing replacement
Great communication provided throughout the service. This service is my 2nd major repair at Legacy and I would highly recommend to all my friends.
I am driving from Woodbridge Township for Gil and his team to perform professional repairs and quality parts.
Thank you..

John F.
Great
Great timely service

FS
Frank S.
Toyota Avalon
Mr. Sullivan
why go any where else? the rates are fair and the work
is the best. You can't beat it !!!!!!

Marcene W.
Jackson, NJ
08/15/2019
Gill, Gill, Jr and Mike are always kind, professional and always willing to answer any questions you have.
I lost them when they moved from their last location. Now that I have found them again, I travel from Jackson to Brick to have them take care of my vehicles. I value their opinion when it comes to my vehicle. They make me feel like they are not going to try and over charge me for services and they give me the best options to take when having to decide on repairs. I like that I can get appointments and repairs done quickly. I am with Triple A and the gentleman (Zack) came to my apartment with the brand new battery and installed it. He, too was kind, professional and informative. Suggestion: When the company has to uproot and move again, please reach out to your customers and let them know what your new address is.

TH
Thomas H.
08/14/2019
SPEED, PRICE AND QUALITY WORK.
I called on the phone and asked if they could check out a problem I had with my car, and they said bring it right over. Even though they had all their bays full they checked out my problem and fixed it right away. Well it looks like I found my new car repair garage. THANX LEGACY.