Kristofor B.
01/08/2020
Brakes
Brakes went on my Jeep Cherokee. Brought it in at the end of the day. Next morning they told me what was wrong, the price and my options. Fixed that same day. Awesome. Highly recommend

LL
Laura L.
Washington, NJ
Lincoln MKZ
01/07/2020
Awesome!
Great service, fast oil change, terrific price!

OM
Olivia M.
Newark, NJ
01/04/2020
Erica
My cars was fixed in a reasonable time the price was very reasonable.

FD
Fred D.
01/01/2020
Always happy with the service.
Always happy with the service.

CG
Chuck G.
Toms River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
01/01/2020
Always great service
Had some car trouble at the worst possible time .Legacy auto fixed my car on new years eve . Service you can trust.

DV
Darell V.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/23/2019
Great service techs really know their job car is running like new thank to legacy staff of skilled techs and mechanics

Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2019
Good job and right in time
I needed to have my flat tire repaired , the man at the.shop was very pleasant, promised to have it ready by 9-9:30 next morning. It was and it was back on my car,spare replaced where if belongs. I would go back again

John F.
Right on time
Great price right first time

GS
Geraldine S.
Car service
They’re honest reliable and the pricing is very fair

ES
Elaine S.
Matawan, NJ
Nissan Rogue
12/10/2019
2009 Nissan Rogue
Always professional, on time, and fair pricing! Thank you!

CA
Cynthia A.
Volkswagen Passat
12/10/2019
Always top service
Legacy Automotive is the best. I always bring my car here to be serviced or if there’s a mechanical issue, and they’ve been so great that now I’m using them for my father’s car. And my father is a “hard sell.” I brought my father’s car in today for an oil change and a suspicious noise. Legacy found the car to be intact and didn’t try to convince me that I needed something that I didn’t actually need. They’re always professional and polite and I’ll continue to recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks Legacy.

WM
Will M.
Jackson, NJ
12/05/2019
Honest and Fair
I’ve been going to legacy for a few years now. Gill and his crew are very knowledgeable and are always honest and fair. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

LF
Lance F.
First Timer
Gil and Staff are courteous and will answer all questions you ask about maintenance on your vehicle. Prices are fair for work your having done, their better then some dealerships I ve dealt with.

SO
Stacy O.
12/04/2019
Girl and the whole team great group of guys just awesome ....
Gil..is the Best and entire team awesome shop..saved me a ton of cash...Respectful...and on top of everything...They are the real deal clean..efficient the bomb...Go visit Legacy....

Don C.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
GMC Pickup
Knows the business
Pleasant and informative to customers