EM
Ed M.
New Jersey
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Ed said he has no complaints about their service.

Jule S.
Brick, NJ
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/05/2017
Customer service
Customer service is the best ! I've been bringing my car here for repairs and services for awhile now and I am extremely happy, not with just the customer service, but with the repairs I needed and the price is always affordable, they don't beat you over the head ! All of the guys that work there are the greatest ! I will never take my car anywhere else! They have my business for life ! And the repairs are always done in a timely manner!

Judy M.
Lincoln Navigator
03/04/2017
Legacy is honest fair and we won't trust anyone else to service the truck I recommend them to anyone looking to have their car serviced.

Leslie M.
Brick, NJ
Saturn L300
Very pleased
Legacy has helped me many times regarding my car. They are fair, professional, and respectful.

CG
Colyn G.
03/04/2017
Courteous staff and good service
They keep to schedule. I had oil changed in the morning and went to work. When check engine light went on again later in the day, they had me come back in to fix hose that had disconnected.

KT
Kathleen T.
Jackson, NJ
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/04/2017
We had our 2005 Monte Carlo towed by Triple A to Legacy due to an alternator problem. The alternator was replaced and the car runs very smooth now.
Very friendly staff and work done in a timely fashion.