RD
Robert D.
Kia Sportage
11/02/2019
Great service always
Super service by people that know what they are doing

YM
Yanci M.
Howell, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing service
Family owned and always friendly and honest. Thank you for quick services and always friendly staff.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Fast service
My brakes died during their off hours, so I had to get towed in and get repaired. Was out in under 24 hours. New brakes feel good so far!

Lincoln Town Car
Great Experience!
I am a repeat customer and would recommend Legacy to anyone.

Mercury Grand Marquis
10/21/2019
Alignment , rotation of tires and oil change for very fair price
Job well done quickly and efficiently no hassel pleasant people.not pushy ! Thank You

GG
Gary G.
Staten Island, NY
Subaru WRX
10/19/2019
Satisfied
Professional, honest and fair.

NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2019
Always taken on time and get car back in time that I was told. Prices are fair and service done well

Donna C.
Belmar, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
10/16/2019
Worth the drive .....
Gave prices in phone and was able to take car next day! Arrived on time and they took my car in right away. Gave accurate time when car would be ready. Shop is clean and organized. Great find and feel like I was in good hands. Very affordable for my budget. Gave recommendations for needed but not urgent repairs and cost when I am ready to move ahead with repairs.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
10/15/2019
Super Service
Always great service by mechanics that know what they are doing

Curtis S.
10/11/2019
great service
took the car in to have the caskets replaced. recommended doing the spark plugs too since those two services went hand in hand and would save me money doing them both now instead of one now and the other later. glad for the logical suggestion. very satisfied with the job

AG
Anna G.
Howell, NJ
Nissan Xterra
10/10/2019
Gil is a great person.
Great customer service replaced 2 front tires than informed me that I needed a wheel alignment very important for my safety, very honest & trustworthy.

MK
Margo K.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/10/2019
Great place to take your car!
I showed up without an appointment and it looked like they were very busy. I needed a tire plugged. Not long after I got there they plugged my tire and were very nice and off I went! Will definitely be using them from now on.

Marie B.
Toms River, NJ
10/09/2019
Always great
I am always pleased with the service I get it Legacy. They are honest and get they job done. I have always felt I could trust him. They have never disappointed!

Jimmy D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2019
Suburban
Very fair on pricing and warranty's all of there work

WM
Will M.
Jackson, NJ
10/08/2019
Fair and honest
Gill and his crew are honest and trustworthy. Great service each and every time. Highly recommended to anyone that is tired of the dealers BS. Legacy does it all.