Overall Rating 4.0869539/5Overall Rating 4.0869539/5Overall Rating 4.0869539/5Overall Rating 4.0869539/5rating 4.0869539
Overall Rating 1.9565217/5rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217

SZ
Sha Z.
Randallstown, MD
07/17/2018
I came back
Happy to lease with you again. Sheila is the Best! Love her friendly, customer focused approach.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for reviewing our performance. Hopefully we will do a better job the next time and earn a 5 star rating. Have a great week, see you next visit.

David C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everything was handled properly, car was back as promised. Thank you
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We have implemented a few new processes in insure an efficient service visit.

Robin S.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
1st maintenance checkup
Everything was great. Quick check-in. Jerry Follmeyer was super friendly and helpful. Service was done quickly, with no hidden fees and car was returned clean and ready to go. Very happy with Len Stoler service department
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Our goal is to provide this level of service every visit. Have a great week.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
My Service Adviser Travis was very accommodating.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you and your business. Have a great weekend.

Mary R.
Abingdon, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Service
I like the way the people who work there talk to you. I really understand how they explain what is wrong with my car. They are very friendly.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are making some small changes in our process to make your visit as efficient as possible. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Richard M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Visit
Everything was 100% complete and done right. Thanks.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide a high level of service. If you ever have any questions or concerns we will do our very best to accommodate you. Have a great week.

AN
Alan N.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE/SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Len Stoler takes GREAT care of my car! It's almost ten years old and I've taken it back to Len Stoler for EVERYTHING. Trustworthy, great customer service, all the people are wonderful, TRAVIS IS EXCEPTIONAL!!!! He could not be more polite, more professional, more caring and gives great personal attention. I would never go anywhere else!
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I will be sure to share this survey with Travis, it will make his day. Have a great week, and thanks again for the kind words, they are truly appreciated.

Carr H.
Baltimore, MD
Mr. Carr H Holmes
Everything was great, the technicians were polite and helpful.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide excellent service. Have a great week.

Laurel, MD
07/10/2018 Category: Service
great service, however used-car lots is so-so
service -- great communication, easy to schedule

used-car lot -- poor experience; no followup after handing over check.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great service experience. Have a fantastic week and we will see you during your next service interval.

Shannon W.
Be prepared to wait
Went in for an oil change, which was promised to be done in an hour. Two hours later I had to tell the service rep I believe my car is done and I have other things to do today. Not the first time that service has been an eternity to complete.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns. Feel free to contact me by email or phone so we can discuss this situation.

Daniel W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thanks
Fast and honest.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide this level of service.

Susan H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Free car wash
Andrew was very polite.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. I will make sure Andrew see's this survey. Have a great week and we will see you next visit.

Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Recommended
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to providing this high level of service in the future.

Jerry B.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Service Appt Followup
I am very pleased with the quick response by Michael Vince. I reached out via email Thursday evening 7/5 since I had not heard from anyone since my Service appointment Saturday 6/30. It turns out my contact info was an old cell phone number and not my updated number. Michael tried to reach me several times throughout my busy workday today 7/6. I was finally able to reach back out after work. I spoke with Michael Vince right before his scheduled time to get off. He needed tire info I was not able to provide until I picked up my children. He waited for me to call to give the info. I gave the wrong tire size over the phone. They quickly realized it was incorrect and called back immediately and got the correct tire info. I was on a very tight deadline as my family is set to leave for vacation Monday 7/9. They special ordered a new tire to be in by noon tomorrow to be replaced at 1pm. Despite not knowing if they were responsible for the tire damage, they went ahead and replaced for free. I appreciate the prompt response and the care they showed knowing that the tire needed to be replaced prior to my vacation Monday. I will be taking my Hyundai Tucson and my new Hyundai Accent to Len Stoler Hyundai for all my future maintenance and service needs.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Service Appt
The tires were balanced and rotated. Right after I noticed a huge gash on the rear driver side tire. The tires should have been inspected while being rotated. We were not told after our vehicle was completed that there were any issues with the tires. This is a safety hazard. My wife and I were in the showroom buying a new Hyundai with Sheila Martin while Tucson was being serviced so the Tucson never left the Len Stoler parking lot. My wife took pictures over to the service department showing the gash. The service man said he had to show his manager. After waiting over an hour and half for an answer, my wife was told the Manager had left for the day and didn’t have time to look into it today (Saturday). My wife Michelle was told the Setvice manager would contact her Monday. She was never contacted Monday regarding the tire. I am not happy with the answer we were given. We have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Both car seats are in that car and the tire is compromised and could blow at any time. The fact that this gash was not noticed while rotating the tires Saturday leads me to believe that possibly we paid for something we didn’t receive or that the technician didn’t inspect the tires while rotating them. Completely unacceptable. I just purchased a new Accent on Saturday. It is highly possible i will take both of my Hyundai’s to a different Hyundai service department for all future maintenance.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you. I have reached out to no avail. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to work with me on resolving your concerns. I appreciate the updated 5 star review. Have a safe trip, and we will see you next service.

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Len Stoler Hyundai service
Len Stoler services my vehicle and I am extremely pleased with the entire process. From ease of making an appointment to the waiting room, to the pleasant environment and speed of the servicing. Actually, it is as perfect as service can get... Much appreciated.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to improve our customers service visits. Have a great weekend.

LR
Linda R.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Organized efficient and friendly
Never afraid to ask a questionable
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. As you well know, it is difficult to keep all of our customers happy. We try very hard to make your service visit pleasant and efficient. Thanks again for the great rating. have a great weekend.

AW
Anthony W.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
They're very concerned about how your vehicle is functioning and is quickly to service you.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate having you as our customer. Have a great 4th of July!!!

AE
Andrew E.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Not Fully Satisfied
I have increased engine noise since the last service appointment.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns. Feel free to contact me by phone or email so that I can get a full understanding of what is happening with your vehicle.

TC
Tiffany C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Thorough and Helpful
I'd like to thank the Len stoker service department for taking such good care of both me and my car
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to try to make your service visits informative and efficient. Have a great Holiday and we will see you next visit.

AP
Angel P.
2009 Hyundai Accent
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Faulty Starter
January 2017 the starter of my 2009 Accent failed. I took it to Len Stoler Hyundai to be replaced. They ordered a starter for the car, but when it arrived, the starter did not work. They returned the starter and received a new one from the distributor. They placed the starter in my car and it has worked for a year and a half. On Thursday, June 21, 2018, the started failed again. I called Len Stoler and spoke with Andrew. He said that I could have the car towed there for diagnostic evaluation because it could be the battery, alternator, or starter. I called AAA for a tow to the dealership. Once the car was there, Travis Nash informs me that the diagnostic exam would cost me $89.95. I asked why I was not told that before I had my car towed there? His response was "I don't know." He said that the exam would be factored into the cost of labor if the starter needed to be replaced. I told him to go ahead because I need my car. The next day Travis called to inform me that it was a faulty starter. I told him that they replaced the starter a year ago and that starters last for 10 years. I only drive 6,000 miles a year and fully expect that starter to last longer. He agreed but said that the starter was out of warranty and I would have to purchase a new one. Since I need my car, I told him to replace the starter. The next day I received a call from the parts manager informing me that 2 of the 3 parts arrived and that he called the parts distributor to get the starter delivered. This was on a Saturday. At this point, I asked about a free loaner car. I was informed that I could rent a car for $25 a day. On Monday, my car was ready for pick-up. I paid for the new part and labor and left with my car. I truly believe that the distributor supplied 2 faulty starters January of 2017. Len Stoler should advocate for me by sending the faulty starter back and getting me a new one at no cost to me. I have already submitted a claim to the Better Business Bureau regarding my dissatisfaction. Since purchasing my vehicle, I have referred my mother, a good friend, and my significant other to Len Stoler. They have purchased an Elantra, Lexus, and Ford F150. I will refer no one else there.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns. Please feel free to contact me by email or a phone call so that I may address your concerns directly.