4.5

Mary P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Everyone friendly. Fast service.

Donna M.
Pikesville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Yovonda- Tina - Ethan
Honestly- with the constant turnover I probably wouldn’t still be a loyal customer. They are always friendly - helpful and informative. Love them! Keep them! 🙌🏻🙏🏻

RA

Professional Service People and appointment was on time,no wait

Randallstown, MD
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Frendly an positive
I didn't get my tires rotated on my 15,000 mile service.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I am concerned about the tire rotation you did not receive and would like to discuss and make right. Please contact me at 410-456-4677. My name is Chris and am the service manager. Thank You !

Windsor Mill, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/23/2020 Category: Service
The professionalism, the quick service and calls updating you on the progress and explaining what is being done.
Excellent service, professional and courteous. Worked was done in a timely manner and I appreciated the calls updating me on what is being done and how long it will take.

Cynthia S.
Westminster, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2020 Category: Service
The service I received was excellent. I was informed step by step of the what was needed, how long the process would take and the cost. I dealt only with Brandon who was professional and knowledgeable.

AG

Taneytown, MD
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/15/2020 Category: Service
very dependable
brandon got us in and fixed the problem with the battery

SE
Sue E.
Eldersburg, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Len Stoler Hyundai Review
I had a great experience! Thanks for handling my Hyundai recall

Elkridge, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Complete Care
From Tina's initial consult to Brandon's intake for my appointment, I knew that the service center would do the best they could to keep my 2013 Accent running at its best.
An impressive point was the willingness of the technician to take a few minutes to talk with me about my concerns, so I could plan for preventative maintenance and prioritize car care items that may need to be addressed in the future.
Great job, Len Stoler Hyundai!

KN
Kendall N.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Nothing Less Than Stellar
Being a Genesis owner, I have always, always enjoyed the Service Center at Len Stoler. From the time you pull your car in until the time you leave, the customer service is nothing less than stellar. I appreciate how they take their time with their customers, explaining in layman's terms what repairs need to be done and how they service department does not try to "force" or "intimidate" you into extra charges for your car's maintenance. I really appreciate them and will be a long time customer.

PB
Peter B.
Sykesville, MD
04/05/2020 Category: Service
True professionals during crisis!
I needed my engine replaced and despite all the craziness happening with the pandemic, Len Stoler's service department was able to get the job done, and done perfectly. They also had extensive protocols in place to protect the staff and the customers for COVID19. I'm thrillled - great job folks!!
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Thank you Mr. Bartos ! We really appreciate the kind remarks. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your service needs. And thank you for the 5 star rating !