Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5rating 4.22222
Overall Rating 1.962963/5rating 1.962963rating 1.962963rating 1.962963rating 1.962963

RK
Ronald K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Went for maintenance and estimate for body work. I rented a car. They never gave estimate for body work, which was important to me; they forgot. They never called with status of car or when it was ready. Had to call them 3 days later. Car was ready and waiting. Wasted money on car rental.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

I am so sorry to hear about your recent service visit. I apologize for any inconvienence and will be reaching out to you soon to discuss.

Reisterstown, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very smooth
Everything went very smoothly. No complaints, only great service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Thank you for the 5 star rating and thank you for your business !

Latonna M.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Very professional and has excellent customer service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating !
We appreciate your business.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good place to go.
Jerry Follmeyer was very professional and helpful.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your thoughts and we appreciate your business and the 5 star rating !

Westminster, MD
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Len Stoler Hyundai
Very good mechanic. Excellent service. Customer area needs major improvement, Still can’t make up my mind whether to have my car serviced at Hyundai or my neighborhood garage. Right now , I trust my neighborhood garage more and the cost for labor is a lot less.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the input. We have plans for a remodeled waiting area for the future. We appreciate your business and hope you continue to service your vehicle at our facility.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Grea
Great job
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your business and thank you for the 5 star rating ! It means alot to us.

Tamara M.
Parkville, MD
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
It was great.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your business and thank you for the 5 star rating !

David D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great professional people. 1st Class service!
I was there for a tire rotation, and to repair my android auto. The guys there are great, always friendly, they treat me with first class service, and make me feel important. I always love the experience.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 star rating !

SA
Stanley A.
Great service, no issues
No complaints at all. Everything was done in a timely manner.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank ypu for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business.

BC
Brandi C.
Sykesville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good but needs small improvements
I spent a total of 4 hours in the customer lounge & wasn't informed of any progress until I requested an update (after siting there for 3 hours). One of my issues wasn't resolved bc a part needs to be ordered and another issue is still ongoing that no one has an explanation for, which is very frustrating. As far as the lounge goes, it was nice & I'm thankful that they provide small, light refreshments but the bathroom needed some attention. The sink in the ladies room was clogged & it made handwashing slightly unpleasant for fear that the water wouldn't drain & run all over the floor. All of that being said, this was a small issue in an otherwise decent business that I trust my vehicle to.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

I'm so sorry to hear your service visit did not go well for you. I will be reaching out to you soon to resolve this matter.

Pikesville, MD
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Update
Chris reached out to resolve the issue. Hoping to see improved customer service in the future. Thanks

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Frustrated
Shared a problem and was mansplained to in order to cover up your error.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

I'm so sorry to hear your service visit was not a good one. I will be reaching out to you soon to discuss what happened and resolve the issue.

YH
Yohance H.
Randallstown, MD
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Location
More opening for oil changes. I did not like the wait. That was to long
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your wait time to get into the shop for service. We will make sure that doesnt happen for your second service. Thank you for the 4 star rating !

11/06/2018 Category: Service
September 2018 Service
Service was fast , car was cleaned and vacuumed, waiting room is quiet and comfortable. My only complaint is that I was in a hurry and my car was ready before I was notified. The service department was busy, so I understood the delay.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the comments and the 5 star rating.
We appreciate your business !

Kevin S.
Finksburg, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Jerry, in the service department is awesome. He gets it!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

Saundra C.
Too long
Wait time ridiculous
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

I am so sorry to hear about your service visit. I will be calling you soon to resolve this.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent follow-up
The new service manager contacted me and did a great job following up with me on my concerns.

I never got my vehicle serviced
I never got my vehicle serviced
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

I am so sorry to hear about your service visit. I will be calling soon to resolve this.

Windsor Mill, MD
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Personal Touch Follow Up
The follow up call that I received from Chris was very professional and welcomed. After explaining my concerns, Chris offered me his apologies for my experience and a $75.00 credit towards my next service visit to be used however I see fit. I accepted and told him that I intend to continue to have my car serviced there.

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Experience Needs Improvement
This review is based on my experience and how I perceive areas of improvement.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

I am so sorry to hear your recent service visit did not go well. I will be reaching out to you by phone to resolve this.

Joann F.
Westminster, MD
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Keeping you informed
Travis in the service dept is very helpful and knowledgeable. Good customer relations
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

AO
Anthony O.
Reisterstown, MD
10/30/2018 Category: Service
N/A
The service was exceptional. Fast and efficient. GREAT WORK.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your business and giving us a 5 star rating !

Arnold S.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
The service man that took care of us was great
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business.