Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.3513481/5Overall Rating 4.3513481/5Overall Rating 4.3513481/5Overall Rating 4.3513481/5rating 4.3513481
Overall Rating 1.8918951/5rating 1.8918951rating 1.8918951rating 1.8918951rating 1.8918951

EL
Ernest L.
New Windsor, MD
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Good reception and clear understanding of what would be done.
I felt that Brandon could not have done a better job of explaining what I should expect: recalls,

Brandon did an excellent job explaining the recalls being done, KSDS update, expected time for service to be completed. He was right on. Waiting room and refreshments were good.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your business ! We appreciate your business

Horrible and costly experience
My service department experience was nothing short of horrible. I was given incorrect information about the warranty on my battery and went to the dealership service department under the assumption that it was covered under warranty. After the technician inspected and tested the battery and determined that it was faulty, the service advisor told me that it was in fact not under warranty. I was charged for labor after refusing to spend an exorbitant amount of money for a replacement battery at the dealership. I paid for a half hour of labor (the hourly rate is not cheap) and I left with my dead battery and had it replaced at an auto parts store down the street for half the cost of the battery at the dealership.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

I am so sorry to hear about the recent service visit. I will be reaching out to you soon to discuss and resolve. Thanks

PG
Phyllis G.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
They took care of everything
They explained all my repairs took care of all the recalls without my asking them to do them gave me back a clean car very pleasant employees expedited my repair work
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

Janette D.
Columbia, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly, helpful and informative
John set up my appt and was very friendly and helpful. Brandon worked with me on the day of the appointment and was also fiendly and helpful. Young lady at cashier's window made sure my car was clean and ready and showed me where it was parked. I thought the brakes might need replacing but they said they could wait. They just did the other work I requested.
The one minor concern is looks like they forgot to replace one bolt in reattaching the under carriage cover so it was flapping until I put a bolt in. I expect they'll fix it in five minutes when I go back but it is annoying to go back just for that.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete out survey. Sorry about the missing bolt concern bit please stop in any time and we can address that. Thank you for being our customer !

Jeannine G.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai are great cars. Had it for 5 years without spending for service besides maintenance.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business !

Bowie, MD
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Did not have any issues.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business !

Woodstock, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Service good but long wait
The service is good. The guy assigned to me kept me informed about progress. So I have no complaint about the people but the waiting area facilities need updating.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business and thank you for the review !

KC
Kiarra C.
Randallstown, MD
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone was so friendly and very helpful!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your business !

GA
Gregory A.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Service consultants and technicians.
Everyone is always efficient and working diligently to address any maintenance issues that my vehicle may require.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the comments and the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

NICK H. from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to taking care of you for your future visits.

Thanks,

05/16/2019 Category: Service
fast and awesome
quick and efficient
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business !

John B.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Clourteous and Helpful
Nick promised to have me out by noon, and he fulfilled that promise.

He explained other options and answered all my questions.
NICK H. from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Mr. Bludis for the 5 star survey. I look forward to taking care of you on your next services!

Thanks,
Nicholas Hildebrandt

Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business !

HB
Hasenei B.
Marriottsville, MD
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Stand behind the PRODUCT!!
I was very pleased with the recent service support and warranty coverage provided by Hyundai and Len Stoler. The Dealer did an outstanding job going to "bat for me" on my steering column issue and in addition performed all Factory Campaign / Recall items that were still open -- promptly and at absolutely no expense to me in any way. What started as a potential frustrating issue was resolved in a very positive way!!!

Excellent Workmanship grom Benne
John Davis wss wonderful to work with, he was always honest with his answers and felt like he was sympathetic to my needs!!!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to take our survey.
We appreciate your business !
A phone service is in the works to help things out.

GP
Gloria P.
Ellicott City, MD
Excellent Service at Len Stoler Hyundai
Nick was great once again. I put the car in the shop with Nick a couple weeks ago and they tried to diagnose and fix the problem. We thought it was fixed but the problem resurfaced, not as bad as before. It is intermittent and it took some time for them to narrow down the possible causes. When we got the car back the technician took the time to explain what he was seeing. We drove the car to Atlanta the next day and did not experience the problem. Hopefully it is gone for good!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to explain your service visit. We appreciate your business and value you as our customer !

Dlisa W.
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2019 Category: Service
I had a great service experience at Len Stoler!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you and your business !

EE
Edward E.
Professional Service
I find the Service Writers to be professional, respective, open and friendly every time I bring my car in for service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for the nice comments. We appreciate you being our customer !

Communication
Chain of communication is poor
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your recent service visit. I am sorry to hear about your concerns with communication. We are working to become better over all !

GK
Gary K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
marsye
the staff was helpful and competent
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business !

Diana M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I believe they try to do a good job for their customers
I like that they followed-up with me regarding my concerns and are working to make service to the customers better.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Constantly working to make service to their customers better
Overall my service experience could have been better. The main issue is that I like my car very much and I will return for proper service again.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

I am sorry to hear about your recent service visit concerns. I know John reached out to you already to discuss. Thank you for being a valued customer !

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service writers !
The only thing that bothered me was that the cost of an air filter was much more expensive than the usual dealer that we go too. $46 at Len Stoler and $35 at Towson. Need to standardize!!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for your business and we appreciate the feedback !