4.6

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Ethan does a great job
Complicated situation but Ethan handled it extremely well.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I am glad Ethan was able to take care of you and your vehicle.
Thank you for the 5 star review !

WS
Wallace S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service makes the difference.
Ms Tina Hyatt, always give excellent customer service. She’s honest, she will give it to you straight. I appreciate the excellent customer service that I received each time my car is serviced.

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review !

LR
Lerheia R.
Rosedale, MD
09/17/2020
Poor Customer Service
I have had many experiences with dealerships across the country. For the most part, my experiences have been positive. Unfortunately, my experience with Len Stoler Hyundai in Owings Mills, MD, has been the worse that I have ever had. I scheduled a 4:30 appointment to look at a 2019 Genesis G70. After viewing the car, I decided to purchase it. After waiting for more than an hour while the finance guy ran the numbers, the sales representative informed me that the car was pulled the night before to go to their rental fleet. No other offers were made to accommodate me or sell me a different model. Consequently, it was a blessing in disguise because I ended up purchasing a 2020 Genesis G70 3.3T from Hyundai Safford of Springfield, VA. The treatment I received was superb, and the price was phenomenal. Len Stoler should reevaluate the way customers are treated.

Mrs. Robinson

IL
Ilene L.
Pikesville, MD
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
Great Job.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review ! Appreciate your business.

RK
Rauli K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
good experience. Amazing job!
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business !

LR
Letheia R.
Rosedale, MD
09/15/2020
Poor Customer Service
DAMIAN S. from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Wes, after a complex scan of our database, we were unable to locate anything from the past 10 years showing that you visited our store. Can you please check that you reviewed the correct dealership you visited? Can you also contact me directly at bkeough@lenstoler.com?
Thank you so much, as we take our customers' experience very seriously to ensure a respectful, professional, and fun visit every time a client walks into our store.

Cordially,

Brendan Keough
Sales Manager
410-998-3398

Baltimore, MD
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Follow up with Manager Chris
After hearing about a less desirable visit Chris followed up and reassured me that he and his team will be focused on ensuring great customer service.

09/14/2020 Category: Service
Rude staff
Staff was very impatient and rude and left used safety equipment in my vehicle
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. Will be reaching out soon to discuss.

RP
Robert P.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Great team!
The service advisors and team are knowledgable, helpful always courteous, and respectful of time. No other service team is touching my Kona
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business !

Charles S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Happy Customer
The care they give for each car
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Joy A.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
Car was returned in immaculate condition. Car was ready when promised. Brandon is always communicative and very professional.

MA
Morris A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2020 Category: Service
reliability and integrity
Timely professional friendly service my car always returned with clean interior and shiny exterior.

Julian M.

Aleksandr R.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Great people. Very fast
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 star ratimg !
Thanks for being such a valued customer.

Angela B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Staff was very knowledgeable, and inform me about the condition of my vehicle
Staff was very knowledgeable and inform me abouth the condition of my vehicle

08/17/2020 Category: Service
Len Stoler Hyundai in Owings Mills is not Great its Okay,although everything was done correctly the staff member was late.
no comment
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

Thanks for expressing your concerns and allowing us to make it right.
We value you as our customer !

LE
Lisa E.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Len Stoler Hyundai, a model of professionalism and service
Everything about this auto service facility is outstanding. Accessibility, diagnostics and service. The fellow (Ethan) who was responsible for helping me to navigate through the diagnosis and resolution of my problem was amazing -- hew was professional and sympathetic to my concern about my car. I was visiting from out of the area, not one of their regular customers, but they nevertheless took great care. My car was restored within 24 hours (they needed to overnight a part) to its nearly-new perfect condition so that I could return safely to my home in Atlanta; Thank you Len Stoler Hyundai, and particularly thanks to Ethan for helping to prevent this trip from turning into a nightmare. I have decided that when I replace my present Hyundai, which I love (my third), I will do it through Len Stoler on one of my 4-5 visits annually to Baltimore.