NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
07/17/2021
New brakes
I like the fact that your mechanics find and notify me about problems and fix them so I don't have problems on the road.

JJ
Joshua J.
Westmoreland, NH
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Joshua said the service was good but it wasn't flawless

Jonathan H.
New Hampshire
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan said he has been going there for years and they have been good.

Seattle, WA
06/30/2021
Nice people, but couldn't fix my prius
Nice and helpful, but they could not figure out my car prius problem because the battery was dead so could not get the diagnostic machine to work. So I had to bring my car somewhere else, but I still had to pay $50 for the effort. That was surprising, i thought I shouldn't have to pay.

JORDAN M.
York, ME
Volvo XC70
06/25/2021
Great communication fair prices
Communication was great throughout a repair process. We were kept informed proud of the repairs being done. We were given a very accurate estimate and would recommend this company to everyone

Richard S.
Swanzey, NH
Nissan Rogue Select
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Richard said everything is going very well and it is a big improvement over the last time he had his vehicle serviced. It was about a year ago and he was very dissatisfied.

KG
Kendra G.
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Kendra said the business is great and completed what was promised by friendly staff.

Bernardston, MA
06/11/2021
knowledge and personality.
John is very knowledgeable and he and Nicki are always very pleasant and attentive.

TODD S.
Marlborough, NH
Audi Q5
06/11/2021
friendly Honest service!
Thanks for the great service! while taking the time to help explain the mechanical problems. I always appreciate the information and knowledge you provide, so your customers can make informed decisions!

JOHN & VIRGINA H.
Chesterfield, NH
Buick Regal
06/03/2021
Friendly professionalism
Friendly staff. Reasonable pricing. Timely service. Especially appreciative they fixed an issue inexpensively when I expected a more expensive replacement was needed.

MICHAEL & LILLIAN C.
Swanzey, NH
05/26/2021
THE BEST!!!
You folks are the BEST. When the people at the front desk know your name and the vehicle you own it makes you, as a customer, feel very important. Once again, I say “my truck runs better every time I pick it up no matter what I bring it in for”. This time it was just a state inspection and an oil change. Thank you all for taking such good care of me.
Michael Chirichella

FG
FRANK & PAT G.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/21/2021
Replace front wheels
Was very pleased with work. Was given options before deciding to replace wheels. Work done in a timely manner

David R.
Peterborough, NH
Buick Envision
05/15/2021 Category: Service
David said they are always prompt and always go the extra mile, as far as the service is concerned. He had them do a tire change from winter to summer . They also did a ten point inspection, to make sure everything else was right with the vehicle and he couldn't ask for anything else. It is a great place to have his vehicle repaired.

MEG W.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/08/2021
Dissatisfied and won’t be returning
I have had the same mechanic for 20 years, but he is now retired, and I have been to Leon’s Auto twice, simply to have my summer and winter tires swapped. My experience both times was unpleasant. Every person I interacted with, on the phone or in person, was borderline rude, with the exception of the general manager, who was very nice and accommodating. Although they did replace the hubcaps that they damaged, the overall experience was one I don’t wish to repeat. I know of other people who regularly use Leon’s and are satisfied with them, but I am now seeking a competent mechanic who will be at least polite to me, and who can do simple tasks without damaging my property.

Bill H.
Westmoreland, NH
Ford F-350 Super Duty
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Bill said this is a great business to work with and they do a good, fast job.