WF
Wendy F.
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said the staff did quality work. They communicate well, and do excellent business.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you Wendy for the feed back on your service visit to Leon's and J&L.  We are glad we could get your truck up and running.

From all of us here at Leon's THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

HS
HOLLY S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/04/2018
Great place, great service and great people!
I love this shop. They take excellent care of my car, as well as being super friendly and also having that hometown feel. They all know who I am, even if it’s been months since I’ve been there. They are also very honest with what they are charging you for and what they are not. I will definitely be coming back here regularly for any service my car needs.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/06/2018

Thank you Holly For the feed back!   We love to here it.  Its customers like you who keep us striving for excellence!

See you soon!

Friendly and knowledgeable
.....
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/06/2018

Hi Keri,

Thank you for the kind words about our staff.  It was a pleasure talking with you when you came in.

Rodney R.
Vernon, VT
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Rodney said he brought his vehicle in, and every time he's needed service they did a good job.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/09/2018

Hi Rodney,

Thank you for choosing Leon's for your automotive service needs.  It's always a pleasure talking with you when you come in.  Hope to see you soon!

FM
FRANK M.
Pelham, NH
12/21/2017
My repairs to my 2000 outback
Last visit was my last. I was quoted to fix my car 2,300, I havent touched it since,and my car still runs great.I guess i saved 2,300?? So i wont be going back there. I trusted them,but i lost my trust with them now

Hi Frank,

I pulled the the hard copy from your last visit.  You requested  to check the valve adjustment because someone else replaced the headgaskets and you stated having a check engine lamp on.  At the time we road tested the vehicle, there was no check engine lamp on and no codes stored in memory.
     You also, asked us to check to see why it was starting hard at times.  We found that the starter was intermittently inop.
     The last thing you requested, was for us to do a state inspection.  We found that the brakes in the rear are at 2mm, the right front coil spring is broken and 1/2 of the rear gate lamps are inop. We also found the exhaust was leaking at the hanger on the mid pipe and the right cylinder head was missing an exhaust stud and nut ( which was done by someone else as you stated when car was dropped off).

And lastly Frank, we let you take the car while we were doing the estimate WITHOUT PAYING; which we never do.  We have left numerous messages trying to reach you about payment for the state inspection and diag of the starter.

Please feel free to call me If you'd like a more indepth explanation of your estimate.

Happy Holidays!

BL
BRUCE L.
West Chesterfield, NH
Ford Edge
12/19/2017
Excellent service and Leons cares about the customers
Leons fit me into the schedule due to an unplanned issue with my windshield washer and picked up my vehicle because I couldn't leave work. They repaired my vehicle and did some routine oil and rotated the tires. Excellent value on service and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Happy Holidays to everyone at Leons.. Thanks and see you in 2018!!

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the feed back on your recent service visit.  We greatly appreciate it, as it shows others what we here at Leon's are all about.

I hope to see you soon!

Jo - Ann B.
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Jo - Ann said she had no problems with the state inspection.

Hi Jo-Ann,

I just wanted to thank you for choosing Leon's.

Happy Holidays!

Anne B.
Rindge, NH
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Anne said the staff did a great job and she was pleased.

Micheal R.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the service took too long. It should have been done in half an hour.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/12/2018

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry that it was not relayed to you about the length of time it takes to do a state inspection.  usually it takes between 45 minutes and one hour.  Our techs are very through and want to make sure your vehicle is safe for the road.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Daniel G.
Spofford, NH
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business did excellent work.

RON M.
Bellows Falls, VT
11/26/2017
Very accommodating
Very pleased with the work performed as well as the cost
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 12/05/2017

Hi Ron,

I'm glad we were able to get your Sonata's brakes repaired for you.  Thank you for the feed back and your business!

LG
LISA G.
Alstead, NH
11/21/2017
Always good, and I do check them
They have always been professional, have done good work. I was a gear head in my former life, not an expert but can say they are fair and honest. I still double check the rates after years of doing business with Leons, people change, these people are the same and I am a happy customer.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 12/05/2017

Hi Lisa,

I'm glad we were able to keep your jeep on the road, and do it with competitive prices.

Thank you for your business!

CAROL C.
11/19/2017
The only place to take your car.
Leon’s is the only place I ever take my car. They do a great job. It is easy to get an appointment when I have a problem. I am always treated respectfully by every employee. They provide transportation to and from my destination. As an older woman I am very grateful that Keene has a place to take my car which I can always trust.

Hi Carol,

It's great to hear from customers like you!  I enjoy talking with you when you come in for service.  Thank you for your business!

SD
SARAH J D.
11/19/2017
5 star...great service and communication...fair pricing and got me in quickly.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the kind words about us.  I'm glad we were able to get your Audi up and running quickly... Theresa says HI !

Mike M.
Spofford, NH
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he always gets good service from this business.

Hi Mike,
      It's always our pleasure to make sure that we take care of your service needs!