NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
Honda Accord
10/25/2016
Knowledgeable staff, treated with respect, concerns understood, excellent work, fair prices.

EH
ELEANOR H.
Keene, NH
Acura MDX
10/25/2016
Workmanship
Very thorough on checking to see what needed to be done. Brought me to & from work & kept me in the loop for everything. Excellent workmanship.

DU
DARLENE U.
Troy, NH
10/24/2016
Who needs the dealership when you've got Leon's!
Bringing my vehicles to Leon's for service is one errand I don't need to fret about. I know my vehicles are well taken care of, their customer service is remarkable, and when I've needed help without an appointment they went the extra mile to get me on my way. And the techs know just what problem I'm having when I try to mimic those funny noises a car can make. Thank you Leon's and J & L!