LH
Lauren H.
Spofford, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark. He said the business was helpful and friendly. He said Mike and Ryan were the people who helped him and they were very nice.

Mike S.
Swanzey, NH
Chrysler Sebring
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business had good service and did a good job. He had no problems with them.

AA
Allison A.
Nelson, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Allison said the business goes the extra mile to get the work done. They don't overcharge, they are informative, they are friendly and clean.

Donald L.
Keene, NH
Chevrolet Suburban
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Donald said the business does a great job and they always gets him in right away. He also said he appreciates their help.

BD
BOB D.
Marlborough, NH
Fluid Film Undercoating
Loved the service, the people are great and very accomodating to fit me in!

JOHN and MOLLY B.
Swanzey, NH
Got the job done.
Car was ready in advance of when I needed it. Good communication. Like that I can use AAA. It was over the estimate though by about $35. Car serviced was one purchased at Leon's. I will say that the service since the purchase has been far superior than when I used to bring my old car in. I was at the point of not going there again until this change.

NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
Honda Accord
10/25/2016
Knowledgeable staff, treated with respect, concerns understood, excellent work, fair prices.

EH
ELEANOR H.
Keene, NH
Acura MDX
Workmanship
Very thorough on checking to see what needed to be done. Brought me to & from work & kept me in the loop for everything. Excellent workmanship.

DU
DARLENE U.
Troy, NH
10/24/2016
Who needs the dealership when you've got Leon's!
Bringing my vehicles to Leon's for service is one errand I don't need to fret about. I know my vehicles are well taken care of, their customer service is remarkable, and when I've needed help without an appointment they went the extra mile to get me on my way. And the techs know just what problem I'm having when I try to mimic those funny noises a car can make. Thank you Leon's and J & L!