TC
Parrish, FL
Nissan Quest
02/12/2016
2008 Nissan window fix
After more research on the Nissan OEM parts, I paid $155 more than the MSRP. If I went to a Nissan dealer I don't think I would have paid more than the MSRP. The shop supplies of $25 was not addressed by Lex's. Although I know some shops charge a % for supplies, I feel $25 was high. I feel a shop supply charge is the cost of doing business and just another way of gouging the customer.

02/12/2016
window motor & regulator replaced on 2008 Nissan Quest
The other day my total bill for this job was $878 which included an oil change. I was charged $445 for the motor and $199 for regulator. When I later searched the web on various auto parts suppliers the motor (new) was $90-115 and the regulator (new) was approx. $70. I was also charged $25 for shop supplies. Obviously I was extremely disappointed, as Lex's was recommended by a friend. I guess I should have done my research before the estimate but when I was told it would cost $80 to put the door panel back on, I decided to go ahead. I ask you, do you think I was treated fairly?
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Terry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Each and every one helps us to become a better company. Based on the information you have I can certainly understand why you feel the way you do. You're absolutely right, there are cheaper part options out there. As we both know that cheaper doesn't always mean better. While these parts are cheaper, there's a reason for that and the end result is a repair that doesn't last. (the parts you googled were incorrect & didn’t have internal sensors or dual track) The decision we made when we started our business is to provide the very best value we can which means sometimes the repair has an initial higher price but a lower overall cost. And with this part quality, we can provide a 24 Month/24,000 Mile No Hassle Parts & Labor Warranty which is the best in the area. The one thing we did take from your review is to be clearer on any possible diagnostic charges before any work is started.

Tanya, thank you for your response. I checked the other day on a Nissan OEM parts site and the motor was approx $340 MSRP and the regulator $150. If that is what you paid for the parts then I agree that your markup is reasonable. I don't think there was any misinformation that Neil gave me. I just hadn't mentioned the oil change. Again, thank you for your detailed response and addressing my initial issues. Terry C.

CHERYL C.
Bradenton, FL
Honda Accord
12/27/2015
re visited bad review , 100% accountability
I am happy to report that this company read my review and offered me 100% back on the engine block fee that was misdiagnoised. I very much appreciated their follow up and integrity to correct a big mistake.

12/27/2015
you gave me incorrect advice
My car was given a block test and failed. I was told it would be $4,000 or better yet get a new car. However you can't test a block with a bad radiator my radiator needed to be replaced which I learned later. Guess what my car was fine. Went to third mechanic -Honda car expert. Was told a few critical things..like timing belt..to replace and car good for 5 years- no problem. LEX's folks are pleasant, but the car evaluation was totally inaccurate and emotionally devasting until the facts were made clear elsewhere. I will not return to Lex!
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 01/08/2016

Cheryl came in today and we discussed her vehicle, we refunded her diagnosis charge and ended with a hand shake and a smile. Thank you for your follow up.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they were great, he had confidence in them and they were honest.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/26/2020

Jim, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.  We greatly appreciate your business.

TT
TONY T.
Duette, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
06/20/2020
Lex’s Automotive was very accommodating to get my truck in and repaired my AC. Price was fair and came in a little under the estimate. Thank you
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you Tony for allowing Lex's Automotive to service your family vehicles. We are happy to see that your experience last week was 5 Stars!  Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

LG
Luther G.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Luther said he needs to make another appointment with this place next week. They put on his sheet recommendations for 4 of the fluids in his vehicle. They said there is water in his brake fluid and his transmission fluid looks dirty and needs to be replaced.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

We are so happy that you chose Lex's Automotive to service your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit to get your maintenance up to date. Thank you,  Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

Sylvia W.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Sylvia said they're very professional, nice, and she's happy with everything.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Lex's Automotive is happy to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.  Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

JIM M.
Memphis, TN
06/09/2020
Clean, pleasant place of business
The receptionist was very pleasant and willing to answer any questions during my visit! The place of business was clean and all work was done quickly.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Jim for leaving a 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle when you return.  Have a nice summer in Tennessee.

Jennifer P.
Hyundai Entourage
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said they had it done on time and it was less than they thought it would be.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/15/2020

We aim to please and it has been our pleasure working with you.  Please feel free to call with any questions or if we can be of any further service.  Thank you,  Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

BL
Bobby L.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Bobby said this business got his vehicle fixed quickly and efficiently.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/01/2020

Bobby, it was a pleasure doing business with you. We appreciate you allowing Lex's Automotive to be you auto mechanic.  Have a great week.   Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

VC
Vallerie C.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Vallerie said this business was great, their customer service was great, they were honest, really honest, she had a good feeling, they were very quick and they had it done the same day.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Vallerie for leaving a 5 Star review. We value your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.  Your business is greatly appreciated!  Tanya Lex (941)723-0806

VA
Vincente A.
Parrish, FL
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Vincente said he would recommend this business for service.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Vincente for taking the time to leave a review.   Your referrals to friends and family are greatly appreciated.  Thank you, Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

Rod H.
Kia Optima
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Rod said they got him and out and for the amount they quoted.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for allowing Lex's Automotive to get your tire repaired and you back on the road.
We will always call our customers with an estimate and will always contact them first before any changes.

Tanya Lex (941)723-0806

Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you Rod for taking the time to leave a review.  We appreciate you choosing Lex's Automotive for your
vehicle's repairs needed.  Tanya Lex (941)723-0806

SE
SALLY E.
Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2020
I find it clean and well organized
I have been using Lex Automotive for many years, as did my father before me. I find the employees to be very professional and helpful. Tanya is a gem! She goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable, and always tries to give me the best price possible. She understands that there are some repairs that really don't have to be done immediately, if money is a problem, but will always tell you what you need right now to keep the car running.
I trust their judgment, and even when I've gone to the dealer for something, I always tell them that I will check with my mechanic, and that is always Lex Automotive! Thank you Tanya, Neil, and all the mechanics at Lex. You are tops in my book!!!
Sallie Eisenberg
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you Sally for such a wonderful review. Your business is greatly appreciated.  Have a great weekend.
Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

Ram 1500
05/02/2020
Dropped vehicle of and all repairs done in a professional n timely manner.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is our pleasure service your vehicle and keeping you safe on the road. Hope you have a great week.   Tanya Lex (941)723-0806

TW
Thomas W.
Lincoln MKZ
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said this business was recommended to him, and he would recommend it for service.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 04/16/2020

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your business is greatly appreciated.
Tanya Lex   (941)723-0806