BK
BURGOON K.
01/19/2020
Price, quality of service, honesty in service and quickness of service.
Limestone was honest with my service, didn't do things to the car just so they could charge me for it and charged me a reasonable price. The quality of the service was just as good as when I took my car to the dealership for service. They did the service and returned the car to me all in one day.

PP
PHILLIP P.
Honda Ridgeline
01/19/2020
on the road again...
Limestone got my car in quiickly, fixed the problem, charged what they said it would cost, and I'm on the road again!

STUART H.
01/18/2020
Noisy wheel bearing. Fixed. Quickly. No diagnostic charges.

01/16/2020
Good honest service and customer service
Always 5 star work and service

CD
CAROL D.
Toyota Yaris
01/15/2020
Always reliable service
Going to Limestone puts my mind at ease. I know my vehicle is being checked thoroughly and that they will be truthful about what needs to be done.

DE
David E.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
David said this business's service was timely, good and he was happy.

EB
ERIC B.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
01/12/2020
Great work at a fair price
Only great experiences. Excelkent work and very professional honest appraisals of problems. Very fair pricing.

AW
ANN W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/11/2020
I have been using Limestone since the 70's. Always professional.
I know that when I call for any service that it will be done quickly and well. Never have I had a problem. Love the employees Refer them to everyone.

BL
BOB L.
Mercury Milan
01/09/2020
The best
Efficient, knowledgeable trustworthy professionals, up front and in the garage.

Mark H.
Danbury, CT
Ford Escort
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a very good and they were also very nice.

Douglas S.
Lexus IS 250
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Douglas said that he likes going to the business because they are honest, they do only the work needed, it is trustworthy and the pricing is right .

TL
Tom L.
Weston, CT
GMC Yukon XL
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the business is great, the staff is honest, and they do what they say will do.

CP
CATHY P.
Toyota Yaris
Peace of mind
Limestone is always there when I need them , for honest, reasonable & reliable care of my cars. I have been going to them for over 20 years and am always grateful for their excellent service.

JONATHAN S.
Limestone always comes through
We jump started our battery and they told us to drive right over. They replaced our battery on the spot. You can always count on them to be honest, to help, and to fit you in a difficult situation. Thanks Limestone!

TD
TIM D.
Volvo XC90
Awesome service!
We always go to Jimmy and the guys down at Limestone. Robert, Dillon and all the mechanics are top notch and provide, fast, reliable and great service. Love these guys! They’re the best! TD