CK
Celine K.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Celine said that the place was excellent, honest , reliable and was there for her when she needed them.

02/08/2020
Fast Oil Change
I scheduled an oil change for 3 PM. I was in and out in 40 minutes and they checked all fluids and tires. Good price for synthetic oil.

PM
Peter M.
Connecticut
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Peter said the business is trustworthy,

JUDITH M.
02/05/2020
Excellent staff, excellent work
Work is done timely and efficiently at reasonable cost. The staff is knowledgeable and easy to work with. Limestone is my first go to for fuel and service.

KEITH M.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/05/2020
I have been going to Limestone for abo 35 yrs.Robert is the best.
Very reliable and they quickly inform me by phone if they discover something else that needs to be fixed now or in the future, such as tires or break pads.

ANDREA S.
Danbury, CT
01/31/2020
Great people providing great sevixr
The only place I trust with my vehicles

TD
TIM D.
01/29/2020
Jimmy and his crew are awesome!
Jimmy and his staff at Limestone Service are always helpful and honest while providing excellent work at reasonable prices. We always recommend them and will continue doing so. They’re the best!

BK
BURGOON K.
01/19/2020
Price, quality of service, honesty in service and quickness of service.
Limestone was honest with my service, didn't do things to the car just so they could charge me for it and charged me a reasonable price. The quality of the service was just as good as when I took my car to the dealership for service. They did the service and returned the car to me all in one day.

PP
PHILLIP P.
Honda Ridgeline
01/19/2020
on the road again...
Limestone got my car in quiickly, fixed the problem, charged what they said it would cost, and I'm on the road again!

STUART H.
01/18/2020
Noisy wheel bearing. Fixed. Quickly. No diagnostic charges.

01/16/2020
Good honest service and customer service
Always 5 star work and service

CD
CAROL D.
Toyota Yaris
01/15/2020
Always reliable service
Going to Limestone puts my mind at ease. I know my vehicle is being checked thoroughly and that they will be truthful about what needs to be done.

DE
David E.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
David said this business's service was timely, good and he was happy.

EB
ERIC B.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
01/12/2020
Great work at a fair price
Only great experiences. Excelkent work and very professional honest appraisals of problems. Very fair pricing.

AW
ANN W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/11/2020
I have been using Limestone since the 70's. Always professional.
I know that when I call for any service that it will be done quickly and well. Never have I had a problem. Love the employees Refer them to everyone.