Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

AW
April W.
10/20/2014
I'm not sure if the guys name was Roy or Ray but a awesome guy!! he did a good job and very nice.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

It was Roy! :) Thanks April!

Ronald M.
Texas
10/15/2014
All the office staff and technicians were very professional. Excellent work, completed when promised. They were able to get me in same-day and the work was completed in less than an hour. Simply amazing! I highly recommend Lloyd's to everyone.

Thank you Sir.

Sheryl S.
10/08/2014
A service

BW
Bianca W.
10/07/2014
It was a great experience and I would recommend to anyone that needs auto glass work! Thanks Lloyds!

Joseph S.
Colorado
10/07/2014
Slightly defective glass tarnished an otherwise flawless and enjoyable experience.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

Frustrating when glass is flawed so slightly that it isn't evident until installed. I know this surprised you and our tech on final inspection. Regrets Mr. Spence, but I know the significant price reduction eased the pain of a less than perfect piece of glass. I hope you will choose us again!

Michael M.
09/24/2014
A great team did a quality job in a professional timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs auto glass work. The installer was great and was happy to answer every and all questions. Thank you, Llyod's glass. (this is not a paid celebrity endorsement.)
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

It would be worth paying for though :)

Thanks so much for your kind words Michael!

SL
Serita L.
09/24/2014
I did have a homeowners sticker for my subdivision that cost $150 year. The sticker was not removed from the old windshield. I will have to purchase another if I can not get that one back. I left a message with the tech. I would recommend that stickers be removed, if possible, from the windshield being replaced to prevent your clients from having to purchase new ones in the future. Other than that, the service was great.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

So sorry for the oversight Serita! Our Tech's remove these stickers as aa matter of policy and we can't figure out how this one got past us. Let us know what we need to do. Happy to hear that you are pleased with our work.

WT
Wendy T.
Friendly and very helpful

Jacqueline C.
09/23/2014
thank you for your courtesy and professional service.

DA
Debera A.
09/17/2014
Easy and great experience

TH
Tim H.
09/03/2014
The service was great, the coffee was terrible. Thanks for a great windshield though!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

Starbucks here we come!  Sorry that you didn't like the coffee Tim but happy to know that we satisfied you with the most important things that we do.

LH
Lisa H.
09/02/2014
Rear view mirror was loose and fell off after new windshield was replaced.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

Very sorry for the inconvienence Lisa. The factory applies the mirror brackets on the windshields. As you experiensed, not always adequately :(  Glad we were able to get it re-fastening quickly for you. It won't come off again!

Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

I meant Re-fastened. Where is "grammar check" when you need it?

SA
Shelly A.
09/02/2014
I was 100% satisfied and have already told all my friends and family to go here for any glass work. Everyone was professional and so courteous. They squeezed me in last minute to replace my windshield and finished it so quickly. Then I got a free box of steaks!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

Thanks for posting your comments Shelly. I'm very proud of the way we are and pleased when I get feedback like this. Bonuses for everyone!!

WS
William S.
Gulf Breeze, FL
09/02/2014
Everything about this experience was first-rate. Same day service, at the location of my choice, on time, professional, fast and friendly. The only slight improvement I might offer is for the technician to do a better job of cleaning the glass on the outside. Took me a couple times with Windex to get it clean.

Daniel G.
Molino, FL
08/29/2014
Their employees are extremely accomidating and personable. Had a back door window window replaced and the technician even fixed the the window control panel on the driverside door panel without anything being said. Very great company that does beyond exceptional work from the service desk to the shop.

Daniel G.
Molino, FL
08/29/2014
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

Mr. Graham - We are always looking for ways to provide something extra :)  Glad you noticed and rewarded us with your comments.

WF
Wanda F.
08/27/2014
The technician, Keith, was very knowlegeable and efficient with his work, I am very pleased with my service. The office was very helpful too and courteous. Thank you for the quick repair.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

There goes Keith again... being Keith! Thanks Wanda.

WW
W W.
Milton, FL
08/25/2014
Excellent customer service and quality of work have almost become a thing of the past. It always gives me a bit of hope when a company actually goes above and beyond the call of duty and provides excellent customer support. Service was prompt and efficient. Staff (Ian, Dan, and Keith) was friendly, helpful and happy to serve.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

Just so you know W W your comments earned all three of them (Ian, Dan and Keith) lunch on the company :)

ZH
Zack H.
08/20/2014
Everything was perfect. Over the top.

Thanks Mr. Harrison.

KT
Kimberly T.
08/20/2014
Lloyd's Glass made the process of fixing my windshield so easy. They told me exacty what to expect and when the work would be completed. They worked around my schedule on a short notice. I apprecited the customer service and have told many friends that Lloyd's Glass is the ones to call when you need a windshield replaced. Thank you.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

Referrals from satisfied customers (like you) mean everything to us Kimberly. Thanks for your favorable comments!