Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Knowledgable, efficient, and pleasant

Ronald C.
Illinois
07/10/2014
Shannon was impeccable and so very helpful and efficient! I can't remember the tech's name yet he was the ultimate in being thoughtful, caring, and efficient.

It was roy!

Roy

David S.
07/09/2014
The technician was professional and friendly. He finished within an hour. Before replacing the windshield, he showed me "marks" on my car to protect his company and for my knowledge. Good job!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

Pre-inspections are VERY important to avoid misunderstandings later! We have learned often that customers might not have looked closely at their car (recently) and things have happened. If we don't point it out... we own it :(

Thanks for your feedback Sir.

ES
Edward S.
07/08/2014
Technician was very friendly and fast. Ten for him also.

Susan B.
Ohio
07/02/2014
Roy has a very professional attitude, I believe he represents your business in a very positive manner
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

We certainly agree Susan. Thank you.

BW
Billy W.
Alabama
06/24/2014
well pleased, thank you very much.......

LW
Lisa W.
06/24/2014
Very pleased with staff
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

And we are pleased that you chose us Ms. Warren. Thank you!

TH
Ted H.
06/22/2014
Service Tech was very courteous and nice

BP
Brian P.
06/18/2014
Work started immediately and it was complete right when they said it would be. Free beef is always a bonus!

Josh S.
06/17/2014
Great service. Easy windshield repair with insurance. I would definitely use Lloyd's again.

David S.
06/14/2014
Excellent experience. Dan was able to get USAA to pay for OEM glass for my S500. I will be returning to have a chip repaired on my S600. Excellent experience!!!

Steven W.
06/12/2014
Excellent customer service!!!!! Top notch!!!!! All my questions were answered no matter how many times I asked or called the office. Very quick service too. And I really enjoyed the sirloins! Will definitely recommend my friends, relatives and co-workers. Keep up the good work!

WP
William P.
06/12/2014
Great Service, friendly and professional. Provided quality assistance coordinating with my insurance agency.

Joshua K.
Michigan
06/11/2014
The tech who came out was great. He went above his call and my kids enjoyed watching him work on the van as they learned how its done.

Margie P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
06/05/2014
Very Happy Customer!
Having my windshield replaced in my own driveway was a luxury. I was afraid I'd have to take a morning to bring my car into town. Robert Dent called to tell me when he would arrive. He explained the work to be done, transferred my bridge transponder and cleaned up quickly and neatly. He was friendly and very professional. I really appreciated the mobile service. I will recommend your company without hesitation.

AJ
Avery J.
Alabama
06/04/2014
It was great, love the service.

DA
Diane A.
06/04/2014
Great Job!! Thanks :)

James M.
06/03/2014
my entire experience with you from beginning to end was very satisfactory, your work was very professionally done. I highly recommend you.

WT
William T.
Crestview, FL
05/29/2014
Everyone was very courteous and friendly . The repair was taken care of very quickly and Completed at my convenience .

LK
Linda K.
05/28/2014
Absolutely professional and quick. I am happy to recommend Lloyd's to others :-)