Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Steven S.
Georgia
05/28/2014
Work was completed as scheduled. Service Tech was fantastic. Great communication skills, great attitude, completed job quickly, cleaned up completely, great representative for your company.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/11/2014

Thanks for commenting on Roy Thompson. We are VERY proud to have him on our team for the last 6 + years. A true craftsman and all around good guy.

TP
Travis P.
Navarre, FL
05/21/2014
Very impressed
I was driving through my neighborhood last weekend when a golf ball from the local driving range came out of nowhere and cracked my windshield. My wife suggested I call Lloyd's and I have to say they were spectacular. The guy who answered the phone conference called my insurance company with me on the line, which was really nice because I didn't have to keep calling back and forth. They scheduled me an appt for today. The guy replaced my windshield in the parking lot of my office which was very convenient, and it looks perfect. Now I just need to pick up my box of steaks. A+ for customer service!

Richard C.
Colorado
05/20/2014
It was an enjoyable experience and one that I would recommend to anyone who asked me. Lloyd's was recommended to me by individuals who had work done at Lloyd's prior to my experience. Their recommendation was one that proved correct and reflected their experience with a most professional company. Thank you

MN
Mary N.
05/12/2014
From the initial call to your office, to the help of your customer service employee with my insurance company to the actual windshield technician, the service I received was excellent. Everyone was very professional and I am very happy with my new windshield. Thanks so much!!!!

James H.
05/07/2014
I decided to use Lloyd's because of the relationship I have developed with Brian Brynn of Glass Services of the South. The service I received from Lloyd's was timely, as I got an appointment time soon after my phone call
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/11/2014

Thanks Mr. Harris. Brian is a GREAT associate and rep of Lloyd's sister company... Glass Services of the South.

John H.
05/07/2014
Provided very professional service, I would only recommend Lloyds Glass, to someone in need. Pleasant, simple, GREAT experience. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you Mr. Helble.

PR
Peggy R.
05/06/2014
Good job. Thanks. I will remember your company and recommend it.

SR
Sid R.
05/06/2014
I was extremely satisfied iwth all aspect of my experience with Lloyds Glass and will highly recommend them to my family, friends and co workers.

Thomas M.
04/16/2014
Excellent work. This is the second vehicle I have had serviced. One was at my home, and this one at your facility. Both cases, work was done on time, with qualilty.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/11/2014

Thanks for being a repaet customer Mr. Moody! We really appreciate you choosing our local company again.

Clifford H.
04/10/2014
The service was excellent. The staff even helped me contact my insurance and secure authorization for the work. I was a walk-in without an appointment. I stayed at the shop while the job was completed, which took less than an hour.

Kristina B.
04/09/2014
I was impressed right from the first phone call. The contact arranged for my insurance to cover the repair, and it was painless. The technician came to my workplace, and rapidly and professionally installed the windshield. It was remarkable watching him. I definitely recommend this service.

Matthew W.
04/03/2014
The first windshield was damaged. It had a nick on the top driver's corner. This should have been identified during installation. (Looked like damage from shipping). Additionally, the plastic mirror guard clip was broken. The technician played it off as a "pre-existing" condition and made the statement of "yeah, I meant to say something about that." Both door jams were filthy from the technician's black sole shoes. NOTE: The customer service rep was very friendly and helpful.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 05/09/2014

SO SORRY Mr. Wayman. Roy is a GREAT tech but he sure didn't follow our "Golden Rule" on your car. Inspect closely BEFORE you start the job and realize that we will own anything that we don't point out. I know we took care of everything for you the very next day and I hope you will give us another chance in the future. Pleased to know that you were impressed with our Shannon (our CSR).

NC
NICHOLE C.
Pensacola, FL
04/02/2014
Friendly and Convenient service
superior work and knowledgeable staff

KG
Kim G.
04/02/2014
I was told it usually takes an hour to complete. The day I showed up to have it done,there was a customer ahead of me.I was approached by a mechanic and he asked could he help me and what was my name. Long story short,it was done in 40min.An everyone I spoke to there was very polite,and they gave me Steaks.So absolutely I would recommend them to anyone I know.

GJ
Gary J.
03/30/2014
The building, shop and lobby look like they are in disrepair and could use some updating to look more professional.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

Thank you Mr. Jacobs for your business and constructive observations. You are correct in your assessment and we are right in the middle of "sprucing up" that location. Time takes it's toll :) Most importantly, we hope you are satisfied with the work we performed and, it appears by the top rating you gave us, that you are. Next time you will be impressed with the shop too.

Steven C.
03/27/2014
It was very apparent Lloyds appreciated my business. Very refreshing, and VERY much appreciated by me!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

We try to make it as apparent as possible :)

AN
Amy N.
03/26/2014
They came to my work and fixed my windsheild! Quick and easy! The free steaks were awesome too!

PB
Pete B.
Colorado
03/26/2014
The installer was terrific.

Miles M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
03/20/2014
Really Good
Nice guys. Quick service. Quality work. Surprising promotion. Really good steaks!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

I LOVED the efficicency of your comments. It really sums up how we are trying to be. Thank you.

Terri B.
03/20/2014
Very good job, nice and friendly. Came to my work place as promised. Much appreciated!