WP
William P.
11/06/2014
Shannon, who took our initial phone calls, and Dan who we called most recently, were both great. Roy, who replaced our windshield was very professional and we greatly appreciated the meticulous way he went about the job and ensured a perfect seal on our new windshield. An added bonus: he was very nice and fun to be with while he worked and we observed. We appreciate Lloyd's Glass as a business and it's employees that make it work so well. Recommended without hesitation and we'll call Lloyd's again when we need any glass service. Thank You!

TP
Torie P.
Milton, FL
10/30/2014
Professional Service
I came in today to get my windshield replaced. I was treated with great respect and all of the employees were extremely professional. Dan was so polite and helpful with helping me make my appointment and taking care of me at the shop. I only waited fifteen or twenty minutes for them to complete the job and my windshield looks great. I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of any sort of glass repair. Thanks Dan, and the rest of the staff at Lloyd's!

PM
Peter M.
Alabama
10/26/2014
Good service, timely install and good followup. Definitely recommend this business to others. Pete mcgrew

James R.
10/21/2014
The representative at the front desk was not friendly and did not genuinely care about my problem. He was totally focused on the business, not solving a problem. However, the glass technician was great. He cared and explained the work step-by-step that was involved. Very good.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

Robert - So sorry that you viewed Dan's attempt to explain that 5 seperate chips on a windshield are to many to repair. With that amount of damage, replacement is cheaper and the insurance companies give us a rough time if we try to file a claim for that many chips. I believe we got to a good place with you by the end of the interaction.

Tonia S.
10/21/2014
Customer service and quality work at affordable prices are hallmarks of business done with Lloyds Glass - I wouldn't trust my glass work to anyone else!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

This is what we appreciate hearing most! Keeps us working hard. Thank you Tonia!

AW
April W.
10/20/2014
I'm not sure if the guys name was Roy or Ray but a awesome guy!! he did a good job and very nice.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

It was Roy! :) Thanks April!

Ronald M.
Texas
10/15/2014
All the office staff and technicians were very professional. Excellent work, completed when promised. They were able to get me in same-day and the work was completed in less than an hour. Simply amazing! I highly recommend Lloyd's to everyone.

Thank you Sir.

Sheryl S.
10/08/2014
A service

BW
Bianca W.
10/07/2014
It was a great experience and I would recommend to anyone that needs auto glass work! Thanks Lloyds!

Joseph S.
Colorado
10/07/2014
Slightly defective glass tarnished an otherwise flawless and enjoyable experience.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

Frustrating when glass is flawed so slightly that it isn't evident until installed. I know this surprised you and our tech on final inspection. Regrets Mr. Spence, but I know the significant price reduction eased the pain of a less than perfect piece of glass. I hope you will choose us again!

Michael M.
09/24/2014
A great team did a quality job in a professional timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs auto glass work. The installer was great and was happy to answer every and all questions. Thank you, Llyod's glass. (this is not a paid celebrity endorsement.)
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

It would be worth paying for though :)

Thanks so much for your kind words Michael!

SL
Serita L.
09/24/2014
I did have a homeowners sticker for my subdivision that cost $150 year. The sticker was not removed from the old windshield. I will have to purchase another if I can not get that one back. I left a message with the tech. I would recommend that stickers be removed, if possible, from the windshield being replaced to prevent your clients from having to purchase new ones in the future. Other than that, the service was great.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

So sorry for the oversight Serita! Our Tech's remove these stickers as aa matter of policy and we can't figure out how this one got past us. Let us know what we need to do. Happy to hear that you are pleased with our work.

WT
Wendy T.
Friendly and very helpful

Jacqueline C.
09/23/2014
thank you for your courtesy and professional service.

DA