Latest Review about 1 month ago

Shannon is the best

KH
Kristina H.
10/14/2020
The repair representative was extremely knowledge and did a great job. However, the crack even in its repaired state is in my line of vision and is a distraction while driving. The location of the damage is the issue not the repair itself.

Kenneth S.
10/14/2020
I was quite surprised it was done sooner than promised. Both contacts were extremely friendly, loved that! I actually had no idea about it he free steaks to it was very pleasing. Hopefully it won't break again, however I'll be back if it does!

John W.
10/14/2020
I know repairing the small chip would not make it "disappear", but the size of the remaining flaw in the windshield glass is unacceptable. I even stopped by your facility on Old Palafox to express my displeasure, but the representative said nothing could be done. Very disappointing.

PS
Patrick S.
Please someone contact me Patrick Strong 8505855890 cell

Dawna B.
10/14/2020
not so quick due to the job, but easy and efficient. No complaints at all.

CL
Charles L.
10/14/2020
Love working with JR... give him a raise!

Tod S.
10/14/2020
A good friend of mine (James Lawerence) worked for you guys at one time and highly recommended you. I do my best to shop local and I will be doing business again with Lloyds. Best in Pensacola.

RE
Richard E.
10/14/2020
What a professional owner and staff. I would highly recommend.

MA
Mark A.
Utmost professionalism. Would highly recommend to anyone. Great people

DF
Dennis F.
10/14/2020
Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Workmanship, Tech was very nice, Excellent "steaks"

PE
Pauline E.
10/14/2020
The company was outstanding the tech was very friendly very satisfied thank you

Mike R.
10/14/2020
The work was done as promised and the quality was satisfactory. The customer service was average at best. Associates were distant and seemed more interested in speaking with one another than with speaking or assisting me. I went local, but will never use Lloyds again. Ever. They charge one price if you are paying cash and charge three times if you use insurance. I was given a quote of just over $300, but my insurance company was billed over $1200. When I called Lloyds, they confirmed this. They and my insurance company confirmed this is common practice so the claim ends up in mediation. This may work for Lloyds, but in the long run it drives up insurance costs and hurts consumers.

WB
Walter B.
10/14/2020
Our glass for our motorhome had to be ordered and Lloyd's Glass was very professional on our appointment date and time. Thank you.

KC
Kayla C.
10/13/2020
One of your reps stayed on the phone to explain to my insurance company that Florida residents were not to be charged with replacement windshields per FL law. I super appreciate that, because I had no idea and my insurance company wanted to argue with me.