Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Wanda E.
GREAT SERVICE!!

Joanna T.
08/16/2012
You guys were amazing! Super fast and professional. The quality of work didn't suffer even though you got my windshield replaced at lightening speed. I've already recommended you several times and will continue to do so anytime I see someone who needs windshield replacement or repair!

GC
Gerald C.
08/16/2012
I am totally impressed with your service. In fact, my daughter does not have coverage on her broken windshield so I am going to have it repaired when i can come up with the money. I can't think of any higher compliment. PS the steaks are incredible

TH
Tim H.
08/16/2012
The technician took care to replace the tassel ( my daughters car) hanging from the rear view mirror. I was impressed by the care, speed and professionalism displayed. Thanks

Jamie F.
08/15/2012
I see on local billboards you give out a box of steaks. I didn't receive a box of steaks.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/17/2012
Our steaks are available at any of our 3 locations, Pensacola, Crestview, and Fort Walton Beach. Thank you!

Melvin L.
08/15/2012
Exelent customer care. Staff makes you feel comfortable.

James H.
Loved the steaks too!

Beth H.
08/15/2012
My only suggestion would be that the technician's do a better job cleaing the outside of the windshield when they're done. I had to drive home in the rain that afternoon and there was some kind of film on the glass and so when the wipers hit them, it didn't really push the rain away like normal and I couldn't see a thing. It was kind of scary.

Rose B.
Almost missed your shop

CG
Charles G.
08/15/2012
Overall as best as i can tell everything was done correctly. One of the little things that would have been nice to have provided to me was the old oil change sticker on the original windshield or at least the mileage that indicated when my next oil change was due. The technician was very friendly and knowledgable.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/17/2012
Thank you very much for your constructive criticism, while we typically do save the oil change stickers, parking passes and other stickers affixed to the window, yours must have slipped through the cracks, sorry! Thank you for your business!

EV
Edward V.
08/15/2012
Dan and J. R. are the best! Very nice and so helpful.

DN
Debra N.
NC
08/15/2012
Fast, friendly, convenient, and professional.

KJ
Katherine J.
08/15/2012
The job was done quickly and the technician was courtious. He answered any question that I had.

MJ
Michael J.
Outstanding service!

Russell C.
TX
08/15/2012
Smooth transaction, they even got my insurance co. on the phone when I called and the claim was taken care of in a few minutes. I was very pleased. I will use Lloyd again and would recommend them to anyone who needs glass work.

Jack L.
08/15/2012
I had a really good erperence at their office in Crestview

SF
Sharon F.
08/15/2012
Your technician did a good job on the glass but, he should of let the customer know that the molding on the glass was fragile and while taken it off it broke.

PR
Pat R.
Pensacola, FL
Crack in windshield
WOW.. Talk about service!!! came to my work place to fix even in all this heat

Cynthia B.
08/14/2012
We were very impressed with the service we received from Lloyd's Auto Glass. The quality of service, friendly professional employees, and overall cost were superb.

PT
Peg T.
08/14/2012
Very thankful that our insurance agent found you as our home is in SC and we were there for a weeks visit with family. Certainly would/will recommend you to family and friends living in your area.