Latest Review about 1 month ago

CD
Carolyn D.
10/13/2020
Excellent work and excellent service.

Dennis H.
10/13/2020
I was completely satisfied and everyone was so nice and the job was well done. I have already recommended you to my friends and family.

James L.
10/13/2020
We never got our box of free steaks...LOL!!

Jeff D.
Great punctual, professional service

MK
Michael K.
10/13/2020
I am totally satisfied with the level of service provided by Lloyd's, in fact your people went out of their way to provide great service. My dissatisfaction (minor) was mostly with the quality of the Chinese made glass which did not fit very well, requiring extra time to install, and also subsequently leaked during a rainstorm. The leak was fixed and I am very happy to know you stand behind your product and service 100%. If I ever need glass again, Lloyds will be my first choice.

Sarah B.
10/13/2020
I can't see out of my rear view mirror when sitting upright. I have to slouch a little. I wish you guys had put it up higher on the windshield . But service was quick and did a good job.

TA
Thomas A.
10/13/2020
Our technician was friendly and very professional. Great experience.

PD
Patricia D.
10/13/2020
I wish I could remember the name of the guy that did the installation because he was great! Very friendly, professional, expedient, I couldn't have been happier :-)

RK
Ryan K.
Crestview, FL
09/02/2020
Pedestrian Accident
i was involved in an accident with a pedestrian. Not only were they sympathetic to the situation, the tech took extra time to clean the shattered glass from my HVAC vents. The service was timely and the tech was thurough with exceptional attention to detail. This is why I chose a local business. Special thanks to Captain America for friendly conversation and great work! Give this man a raise!

Roz M.
Pensacola, FL
08/21/2020
Excellent Customer Service
It is so nice to see a business that has customer service as their top priority! They have proven that they will go above & beyond to make sure things are right and their customers are happy.

AP
Austin P.
Fort Worth, TX
08/09/2020
Out of town and taken care of.
I was visiting Rosemary Beach for vacation and found a large crack in my windshield. I initially spoke to Shannon over the phone who listened to my situation and needs. Shannon quickly found the piece of glass for my vehicle and promptly called me back to finalize my insurance claim and schedule a time for installation. It was very nice for Lloyd's Glass to come to my location especially being on vacation and unfamiliar with the area. David (technician) called me approximately 30 minutes prior to his arrival. He arrived on time and went immediately to work. He is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed getting to know him. Thank you David. No issues with install and we have had no issues since arriving back to Texas. I highly recommend anyone in Lloyd's Glass service areas to do business with them and if your out of town they are a company you can trust and count on.

John K.
New Port Richey, FL
07/15/2020
I live in New Port Richey, Florida. I had to have some work corrected that was previously done on my windshield by Lloyd’s. A gentleman by the name of Will was sent to my home to do the job. There is not enough praise for me to give this fine man! He did an outstanding job of correcting the job on my wIndshield that had previously been done by someone else! I have dealt with Lloyd’s for over 30 years, and have never had a job done as professionally as the one done by Will. He took absolute pride in his work. Thank you Lloyd’s for having someone of Will’s caliber working for your company!

Jeff P.
Laurel Hill, FL
06/20/2020
Very professional and thorough
Brian from the Crestview office replaced my windshield in a very professional and thorough manner. Very fast service. They ordered the windshield on Thursday, came to my house next day and installed it. Very impressed and will use again.

EH
Emily H.
Pensacola, FL
04/17/2020
Customer Service is on point!!!!
Everyone was so helpful and extremely friendly! I highly recommend Lloyd's!

EC
Emma C.
Lynn Haven, FL
04/16/2020
AMAZING
I NEVER write reviews but the customer service at Lloyd’s was so amazing I couldn’t just sit by. I had a huge branch completely shatter my windshield. I called and Greg answered and completely handled everything from scheduling to talking with my insurance with such ease he made the entire process painless. The next morning David came out and replaced my windshield in less than an hour. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and use them again!