Latest Review about 1 month ago

GE
Gereld E.
01/28/2011 Category: Service
I was somewhat suprised at the excellent service we received, and was very satisfied, A very good job. if I ever need glass repair again you will get the job. Thanks much

Gerald

Jeffrey R.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
You and your employees were great. Jean took me through the entire process and stayed in constant contact with me. If all companies had these type employees that you've got there would never be a need for a complaint department!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SK
Shannon K.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
Very professional perfect service. Thank You.

GB
Gloria B.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
This is probably the fifth windshield you guys have replaced for me over the last few years and I keep coming back! Your work and service are always top notch and I don't have to worry about a thing. The technicians are always very helpful and kind as well. Another great job. Thank you!

PF
Peter F.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
Shannon and Ron treated me like royalty and I will certainly let everyone I come in contact with, their expertise and friendliness they gave me through the process.