Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

MK
Margaret K.
01/07/2015
I had an excellent experience. This is the second time I have used Lloyd's Autoglass for windsheild replacement and it was awesome. It will be my go-to place in the future.

Mark M.
01/06/2015
The technician broke the wire cover to the rear view mirror and it fell off on my way home. I purchased a new one at the dealer and took it back to see if they would install it for me. They installed it but never offered to reimburse me for the cost of the cover. The cover cost less than $10, but I feel that I should not have had to replace an item broken by your technician.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I agree. we are contacting you to get the amount and will reimburse you. Sorry about that Mark.

MA
Mary A.
12/23/2014
No problems at all. Roy came out on time and fixed that broken window.

Charles B.
12/23/2014
Wow I bet that I have told five people at work and convinced them to shop local. Thank You So Much
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Please tell 5 more :) We appreciate your referrals!

FS
Francis S.
Pensacola, FL
12/21/2014
You guys were great.The new glass looks fabulous! Your timely processing of my claim was greatly appreciated.

Michael C.
12/20/2014
Everything turned out great. The installer showed up on time and was very professional.

Charles H.
12/17/2014
The windshield weather seal came undone before I reached home (3 miles). I arranged to have one of your techs to come out and fix it on site. Instead of sending the tech out immediately I had to wait for one to come between other jobs in progress. You should have sent the tech out immediately because the job should have been completed correctly the first time. The responding tech was very good and seemed to fix the problem and said if the seal came out again I would need to bring the RV back in for the repair. I don't feel the customer service was as good as it should be.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I understand your frustration. We responded as fast as we could but can't leave in the middle of another job. RV's are always a challenge for many reasons. If you experience any other problems we will take care of them where and when you need us to unless you're in Alaska :)

PW
Paul W.
12/12/2014
This is the second time I have had to replace the windshield in this car. You have replaced it both times. I was very satisfied both times. The only thing is that the cover on the rear view mirror was not on correctly both times but when I came back you had it fixed. Thanks,
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Sorry about that. We have addressed this issue for future customers.

KT
Kathy T.
Milton, FL
FAST service!!
Called this morning with a cracked windshield. Spoke to a lady and she connected me to insurance and took care of everything while I was on the phone. Oscar came to my office and repairs completed in about an hour. Great friendly service!! I'm really, really impressed!! Oh! was referred by friends at work and also remember your company via the Pensacola Ice Flyers ads.

Christopher B.
The tech was super nice

Jennifer A.
12/09/2014
Helped me make my insurance claim, got me a quick appointment, work was completed in less time than quoted, etc. I only have positive things to say! This place is great! HIGHLY recommend.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Referrals from happy customers account for a significant portion of our business. We appreciate your recomendation to family and friends!

RF
Robert F.
11/22/2014
On Oct 16, 2014 I called Lloyds for advise about a broken windshield. The person who took my call, Bruce was polite, professional and he called the insurance company, set up a 3-way call had all the right answers and expedited the process. From my original call to driving to the shop to having the repair completed was less than five hours. Good experience.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Thanks for choosing us. We take pride in making the experience as hassle free as possible. Satisfying you is our only goal!

Barbara B.
11/18/2014
Helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice guys. Job done on time and quickly.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Thanks for choosing my local company!

Jessica G.
11/12/2014
Everyone was helpful from start to finish. My daughter had her glass replaced by you guys and when I had to get mine replaced, you guys were the first ones I thought of. (Although would have loved to get another free box of steaks- haha) Thank you for your professionalism and speedy service!

LT
Lisa T.
11/10/2014
Service was excellent..Nice friendly staff..Will be doing business with them again

EB
Ed B.
11/07/2014
Awsome service
I would highly recommend this company to window replacement. Best costumer service I have ever experienced. Very friendly staff.

WP
William P.
Mary Esther, FL
11/06/2014
Our new car is new again!
With less than 5000 miles our Fusion took a rock that cracked the windshield. As recommended by our dealer we called Lloyd's and their senior tech Roy came to our home to replace the windshield. We were impressed with his skill and the meticulous way he went about his work. He made sure the camera and sensors were properly re-installed and the seal around the glass was perfect. We enjoyed chatting with Roy and are 100% satisfied with his work and with Lloyd's Glass as a company. We'd recommend them without the slightest hesitation and will call them again if we need any more glass service. Thank You Roy and Lloyd's Glass.

WP
William P.
11/06/2014
Shannon, who took our initial phone calls, and Dan who we called most recently, were both great. Roy, who replaced our windshield was very professional and we greatly appreciated the meticulous way he went about the job and ensured a perfect seal on our new windshield. An added bonus: he was very nice and fun to be with while he worked and we observed. We appreciate Lloyd's Glass as a business and it's employees that make it work so well. Recommended without hesitation and we'll call Lloyd's again when we need any glass service. Thank You!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

TP
Torie P.
Milton, FL
10/30/2014
Professional Service
I came in today to get my windshield replaced. I was treated with great respect and all of the employees were extremely professional. Dan was so polite and helpful with helping me make my appointment and taking care of me at the shop. I only waited fifteen or twenty minutes for them to complete the job and my windshield looks great. I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of any sort of glass repair. Thanks Dan, and the rest of the staff at Lloyd's!

PM
Peter M.
Alabama
10/26/2014
Good service, timely install and good followup. Definitely recommend this business to others. Pete mcgrew