DENNIS L.
09/17/2018
Reasonable and good service
Everybody is helpful. Reasonable pricing. Great service. Got done fast. Also the enterprise rental deal was very cheap and convenient.

09/12/2018
Expertise
Worked by certified well trained mechanics that you can trust.

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/08/2018
Excellent, prompt service.
Excellent service is always provided for my MB. They deliver the car when promised. The hours of operation work well with my schedule. Friendly, professional folks.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Volvo C70
09/07/2018
Great, honest service!
After being told by the dealer that my car needed over $1200 in repairs, I took my Volvo to Euro Car Care for a second opinion. Joe was very friendly and helpful as soon as I walked in the door, and I was able to drop off my car as a walk-in customer without a prior appointment. I explained that I needed the scheduled service for the mileage on the car and that I wanted a second opinion on the dealer recommended additional service. Not only was Euro Car a fraction of the price that the dealer charges for the routine maintenance, but Euro Car was able to rule out any unnecessary additional service by giving my car a clean bill of health. They easily saved me over $1,000, as I was only charged $143 for the required service. Best part was that I dropped the car off at 8:30 and it was ready for pickup by 12:30 the same day. I will definitely be using Euro Car again the next time my Volvo needs service.

EV
ELLISEO V.
09/06/2018
Oil Leak & A/C
It's been 2 plus weeks since my car was returned to me. I had a pesky oil leak and after 2 weeks I find no evidence of oil drops where I park and my oil gauge that shows how much oil I have has not moved from full.
My car runs like new and has no indication of having any issues from the past performance of my vehicle..
Thank you Jim and Joe for your tireless effort in dealing with the issues on my car.
Eliseo C.

ROLAND S.
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/02/2018
As usual the team at euro car care were excellent, they diagnosed my issue made a recommendation and it was very reasonable. The vehicle is working great!

SORLEEN M.
Lubbock, TX
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/01/2018
Dependable and Fast Service
Dealer quality at affordable costs. The Shop Manager was transparent about my vehicle needs. This business is one of those rare shops that are reliable and realistic. Would recommend 100%.

KC
KATRINA C.
Converse, TX
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/24/2018
Awesome!
Euro Car Care has been my go to for the last 3 years. We knew immediately; we had chosen the right place for our car. Joe is upfront, honest, informative and fair. We appreciate everything Joe and his crew has done for us!

SJ
Shawn J.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the location was convenient , they had fair prices. He also said they provided good service in a timely manner.

BW
BARRY W.
Volvo V70
08/23/2018
V70 review
I am extremely happy with the service on my V70 Volvo. The service was efficient, greatly priced and expedient service, in that I was without my car only one day, which was great service.would highly recommend them.

Dorian S.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Dorian said that this business provides good value. He liked the staff.

BG
Bruna G.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Bruna said, this business gave her good service and they were fast.

Michael M.
Texas
Land Rover LR3
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they did a very good job.

CP
Charlie P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the business always fixed her vehicle within a good time frame. The prices are very reasonable. Jim is a great person and she appreciates the good service.

Mike G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said his experience with the business was very good. He received good customer service.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 08/17/2018

Awesome! Thanks Mike we hope all is well with your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joseph Castillo
General Manager
210-340-1510

Russell C.
South Plains, TX
08/13/2018
Great service!!
Our cars are all running great and we would not even consider taking them anywhere else.

RA
Rosantina A.
Audi Q5
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Rosantina said she's had a long relationship with this business and they always take care of her.

FW
FRED W.
Saab 9-3
07/27/2018
Quick Fix
Another professional repair done promptly and at a reasonable price. Really appreciate Jim’s expertise, especially regarding Saab. You will not find any better Saab service.

NT
Nancy T.
Audi Q5
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy's husband. He said they were happy with everything at the business.

Carmen M.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Carmen said they are very good and Jose and Jim are just wonderful people and do a great job.