ROLAND S.
Mercedes-Benz E500
06/15/2019
Great job!
Thanks again for taking care of my son’s car, I appreciate the quick turnaround and honest work!

TO
TONY O.
06/14/2019
Vehicle service
Knowledgeable & friendly staff, good service.

PF
Palmira F.
Texas
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Palmira said she had taken her vehicle to this business, prior. She added that she would like to thank them.

LETA S.
Volvo V70
06/06/2019
Trustworthy and reliable
The dependability and honesty of Euro Car Care managing mechanical concerns of my Volvo has given me freedom to enjoy the ride. Joe has always been honest about what is needed, giving me choices on repairs when possible, therefore reducing costs. As a woman, I especially appreciate the patience in being certain I understand what is going on with my car.

DAN D.
Mercedes-Benz SL320
06/05/2019
Honest help
So happy I found you shop for my 96 SL. You unfits have been great at keeping her running like a top. Will go here as long as I’m in San Antonio.

KR
Kent R.
Texas
BMW 740i
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Kent said the staff did an excellent service.

SANDI W.
06/03/2019
Love these guys!
When you own a high-performance vehicle that you intend to keep for a long time, you need a good mechanic. I appreciate the direct way Jim and Joe speak to me, and they always make me feel valued. I appreciate their feedback (like when I need a certain service), but are always good at suggesting and never pressure me. I enjoy seeing them, knowing that they will do quality work and take care of my car. I no longer have an extended warranty, and don't feel I even need it. I took their advice and simply budget for regular maintenance and/or repairs on my 10-year old BMW.

JOE AND PJ K.
Medina, TX
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
06/01/2019
Outstanding service and extremely honest
Mark and Joe are very easy to work with. Both very knowledgeable and forthcoming regarding the work to be done on your automobile. None better - don't go anywhere else for service.

Bob S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Bob said that the place was very good, they treated him well and each time he goes it is a repeat performance.

AF
ANTHONY F.
05/29/2019
Excellent fast service and superior customer support in everything they do.

GL
GERALD M L.
Volvo 240
05/28/2019
Volvo Car Service
Mark and his staff have been taking care of my Volvos for over two decades. There is no car problem Mark cannot repair or part he cannot find. Absolutely the best.

RALPH M.
Universal City, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/23/2019
Honest Communication
I came here on a recommendation from a friend. I’m glad I did. Excellent service at reasonable and honest prices. I have already set up my next appointment because I was extremely satisfied with my first experience.

BL
Branden L.
BMW 750Li
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Branden said he only had a diagnostic and recommends this facility.

JOE AND PJ K.
Medina, TX
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
05/13/2019
Knowledgeable, professional and polite. If you need car work and want it correctly performed go to Euro Car Care. The best!!!
Professionals who do it right. Totally honest. Keep you informed about any extra which may arise and search for the best yet cheapest ways to complete a task. Don't go anywhere else!!!

MARK C.
05/13/2019
750 LiX repair
Friendly, reasonable prices, good communication, done in reasonable time.

IS
Irma S.
Volvo S70
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Irma said the business was perfect and she has been a client for many years.

EV
ELLISEO V.
05/11/2019
Professional Attention
Professional attention to seeking out the issues at hand and correcting them for excellent performance results. My car is over 10 years old but performs like off the showroom floor.
Thank you for your dedication to your customers....
Eliseo

NT
NORMAN T.
Lexus ES 350
05/08/2019
Lexus E350
The service was great. Joe kept in contact with me. The car was ready one day earlier than anticipated and the air conditioning works great.

RO
RUSSELL O.
Volvo XC70
05/08/2019
Repeat happy customer
Switched my loyalties from the Volvo Center to Euro Car Care a good while back, and Joe Castillo delivers every time. Super-courteous and super-competent. AAA+++

CT
COACH MELFORD T.
05/03/2019
Great care
I really appreciate the special attention given to my Tahoe. Besides excellent service on my car, Jim suggested that I should get new tires. He knew that we were getting ready for a long trip. (And I did go get new tires. Smart move.)
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Coach its alway a pleasure. Happy Motoring.

Joseph Castillo