RA
ROBERT A.
05/22/2018
Trustworthy
Honest and straightforward.Joe was very attentive and friendly. Will definitely continue to service my vehicle with Euro Car Care.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/23/2018

Robert Welcome to the family. Happy Motoring.

GB
George B.
Texas
Toyota Pickup
05/19/2018 Category: Service
George said his brother referred him to the business. He is happy with the results and the referral the staff member gave him.

Always happy to help. Happy Motoring

RN
RONNIE N.
05/16/2018
Great folks who kept me well informed
The car Euro Car Care worked on was my son-on-law's 2007 Audi. Being newlyweds and in a jam due to other reasons, I stepped in to help. I learned that the car had some past due maintenance items needed done as it was not running correctly at all and was to the point it died while out on the road. A friend from work suggested Euro Car Care and to speak with Joe. So off we went with hope and prayer this car was salvageable. After Euro Car's evaluation it was looking like a lot of replacements were needed. They did a great job in going step by step in testing and retesting the engine fixing multiple items whenever possible to save on labor costs. It ultimately took about 5 to 6 business days to complete the task. My total bill was $3,400 and I wish I had enough room to list everything they replaced. The great thing is the car has been running great the last two months since we got it back. Thank you Joe and Euro Car Care for taking my awkward situation fixing a difficult problem car.
If you have an Audi or BMW or other European car, I would recommend Euro Car for your repair.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you, Ronnie we appreciated the patient you show when we were testing your car. Glad to see you're doing great with the car. if we can do anything else just give us a call. Happy Motoring

JEFFREY S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
05/11/2018
First visit
After a quick google search I came across Euro Car Care. From beginning to end they were beyond professional and friendly and made everything clear from the get go. I needed an oil change done on my Mercedes-Benz C250 and they got it in and out faster than the amount of time I was originally told. Which was great since I stayed at the office while the work was being completed. Thank you for the service and I will continue to be a customer from here on out!
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks, Jeffery for trusting us with your car we look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle.

IS
Irma S.
Volvo S70
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Irma said Joe and the entire staff are very nice. Her whole family has been using this business for years.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/23/2018

Irma, it is an honor to work on your car. Happy motoring.

EV
ELLISEO V.
05/09/2018
Quality Professionalism
Thank you for taking my car in without an appt.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/23/2018

It was our pleasure. Happy Motoring.

T
Melford T.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Melford said, he really likes Jim to work on his vehicle.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/23/2018

We're happy to help. Happy Motoring.

Ryan . M.
Von Ormy, TX
Volvo 850
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff were friendly, thorough, and answered all of his questions.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/23/2018

Call anytime Ryan Happy to help. Look forward to seeing you again.

ES
EUGENE S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/29/2018
Honest and Dependable
Euro Car Care Inc has honest and dependable employees. I can safely rely on them to accurately find the problem with my car, consistently tell me the truth about what needs to be done and why, properly repair the problem the first time, fairly charge for the services, and not keep my car for an unreasonable amount of time to perform the work. They have serviced my cars (Volvo and Mercedes) since 1992. Except for the dealer-only items, I never take my cars anyplace else.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/23/2018

Eugene, it has been our pleasure to service your vehicles over the years. Thank you for your patronage. Happy Motoring

SANDI W.
04/28/2018
Always Quick, Easy and Right
My 8 year BMW is out of manufacturer warranty and with all high-performance cars, I need help taking care of it. I have been working with these guys for over a year and they have replaced parts, sparkplugs, done my oil changes, made good performance suggestions, and replaced my brakes. I am shocked that when I call, they let me know when to bring it in, and call very quickly with the diagnosis. I have not needed service that requires over 24 hours for them to do. I trust these guys and I'm not taking my car anywhere else.

CP
CHARISSE P.
04/28/2018
True Customer Service
This particular visit was when in which I had to say “goodbye” to my vehicle. Joe was amazing in helping me come to that decision and providing recommendations moving forward. He could have easily gone the route of letting me spend THOUSANDS of dollars just to put money in his pocket, but he put me (as the customer) first...for that, they will be my only car servicer moving forward in my new vehicle.

CD
CRISTIAN D.
04/24/2018
This place is great friendly and fast service on your vehicle they have parts in stock for your car. Only place I’ll take my BMW!!!

Bob S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he appreciated the prompt service. His wife loves going to this business and she trusts them.

AC
ALEX C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/19/2018
Butcher is the Bomb!
I was referred to Jim Butcher by a friend who is a salesman for a luxury car dealer. He’s on of the master technicians there, not even the owner, but he takes pride in his work and manages his own client relationships. He’s honest, trustworthy and genuine.

Jose G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he was happy with the service and they're good people. They're honest, which is very hard to find now a days.

DAN C.
04/13/2018
Great customer service!

PL
Paul L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a good job at a reasonable price.

EV
ELLISEO V.
04/12/2018
Routine Service
I took my car in as scheduled and immediately my car was being serviced. The tech also gave me an evaluation of my brakes and consider servicing them.
Thank you for your attention to my car ...

IN
INGER N.
04/12/2018
The Service, price and the people.

RANDY C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/09/2018
Friendly staff, honest and professional
The review title says it all. Can add that over the years the work they do has been exceptional. Most important I trust them which is a rarity today.