NM
Noel M.
Madras, OR
12/13/2016
Highly recommended!
Great fast service and reasonable pricing. Lance is very considerate and professional.

Ron W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2016 Category: Service
Ron said the service was excellent and the price was right. His vehicle was done early and the employees did a satisfactory job.

CG
CHUCK G.
Powell Butte, OR
Dodge Dakota
12/05/2016
2003 Dodge Dakota Radiator Hose and Alternator replacement.
I have always been super impressed with your customer service and the way you have treated me when I come in. I can say that I love everything about your shop except your pricing system. I had an upper radiator hose and and an alternator replaced. I was charged $280 for labor and that seems fair to me except about 1/3 of that cost was to get the "check engine light" to go off. That does not seem fair and I certainly would have declined that repair had I known the price. You charged me $246 for a remanufactured alternator. I went online and found several for under $100 and new ones were just over that price. I am not happy with a price over 100% markup on parts but I suppose I can live with it (not happily but...). I am disappointed in the price I was charged for an Upper radiator hose. At O'Reilly Autoparts, an upper hose costs $17. You charged me $111. Part of that was coolant but it still seems like I was overcharged for that hose. You wanted my feedback. My feedback is I love your business but your pricing may someday drive me elsewhere. I can't recommend you to friends if I think your pricing is unfair.

RICHIE H.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/03/2016
WOW!
These guys are top notch, Lance ROCKS & the mechanic's are professional STUDS!

Don S.
Metolius, OR
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Don said they did a good job and he will be back.

TG
Tim G.
Powell Butte, OR
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Tim said this business did a good job and provided him with good service.

Kay S.
GMC Jimmy
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Kay said this business has done an excellent job and her vehicle runs great.

Don G.
Chrysler Concorde
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Don said the service provided by this business was excellent, informative and polite.

FG
Frank G.
Terrebonne, OR
11/23/2016 Category: Service
Frank said this business did better than he expected. It was his first experience with this business and he will always be back. They are honest and they do great work. They went out of their way to help him, get back on the road.

PE

Bend, OR
MINI Cooper
11/13/2016
Worth the drive to Redmond from Bend
Keep coming back. Love you guys. In and out quickly, good service and a wonderful place to hang out and wait.

RT
Rick T.
Prineville, OR
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Rick said the service at this business was great and the staff was wonderful. He appreciates them helping him out with his vehicle.

HM
Hannah M.
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Cliff. He said they let him know what was happening and they did what he asked them to do. They gave him reminders before the appointment.

FP
Frank P.
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Frank said he is happy with the service the business provided.