DK
Powell Butte, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
08/26/2019
Safety
They are always concerned for our safety. If they think there is a problem they quickly discuss it with us and help us decide the best course of action to insure our safety.
They are both professional and caring. We know we are well taken care of.

Mike H.
Oregon
Toyota Tundra
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike said his overall experience was very good.

SG
SALLY G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/17/2019
Good attitude good communication good work thanks
Thanks so much for your help and service. Nice polite service and great attitude with customers

GD
GUY D.
GMC Acadia
08/13/2019
Super service, friendly and fast. All at a fair price.
Lance was very detailed when explaining their solutions to my AC woes. He got me in fast and finished fixing my problem in just a few hours. Marshall’s is now my new go-to shop!

JIM B.
Terrebonne, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/10/2019
Vacation trip service
Good and prompt service

08/06/2019
Professional, skilled, dedicated to their profession technicians !!!!!!!
Marshalls Automotive gives great service from dedicated , professionally trained auto technicians. If you want your vehicle work to be done by the best - don't choose another mechanic shop.

Mike B.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that they are the best in the west. If someone has a high mileage vehicle like he does, they can keep it running.

SY
SUZANNE Y.
Acura RSX
07/25/2019
Honest, great service
What a wonderful experience! They checked out my vehicle and did not try to sell me unnecessary services. I am happy to have found a great place to bring all of my family's vehicles.

SG
SALLY G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/21/2019
Review
Careful thrifty good service and advice

LP
LINDA P.
07/19/2019
Fast, professional and courteous ?

DAVID B.
07/19/2019
Stow and Go Issues on my van.
Lance was very helpful me with my particular issue and I will come back when part comes in. Great Service!

AP
ANDREW P.
07/17/2019
They listen to me ask the right questions and provide excellent service
I have been a customer for a few years and have had nothing but outstanding service from this business. I will continue to utilize them as long as i live int teh area.

TF
TIM F.
07/14/2019
Thanx
Ranger runs better than ever, thanks.

NE
NEIL E.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/10/2019
You did what I requested of you, and got the car running again. Your prompt attention and friendly manner has given me confidence in your service, and I will not hesitate to return when the need arises. Thank you.

TD
Tom D.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business was great, and they were able to find out every problem other businesses couldn't.