KATHLEEN M.
03/14/2019
Appreciate the total effort to service my Subaru and alert me to watch for future concerns.

DK
DAVE K.
Powell Butte, OR
03/13/2019
Great Keeps us safe
They take care of our vehicles and let us know of any recommended repairs. We feel that they get us ready for any long trips and make sure that our vehicle is safe to drive.

FZ
Fred Z.
Oregon
Chevrolet Colorado
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fred said everything at the business went smoothly. They were able to find the problem, and fix it for a reasonable cost. They had to order a vehicle part and when it came in, they immediately went ahead and fixed it and in 15 minutes he was sent on his way. He wanted to add he is very happy with the service the business gave him.

CHRIS S.
Bend, OR
GMC Envoy
03/12/2019
03 GMC
These guys are the best I'm always treated like a preferred customer and my vehicle is always ready on time, thanks again guys

Honda Fit
03/12/2019
Service with a smile..?
I recently had work done at Marshall's,referred by my son who is a long time customer. I was using a brand name dealer in Bend, and was stunned to find the work could be done here for $230 less. I am going to continue to use Marshall's! The work was performed to satisfaction and on time. Staff is polite, friendly and provide e all the information you need to make the best decisions.

LP
LAURIE P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/08/2019
Best in Central Oregon
Very friendly and professional. My car is always done when they say it will be and they treat my other widow friends and I very fair with out trying to upsale.

MICHAEL B.
03/07/2019
Always awesome service
Always pleased with their quality of service and prices. They go the extra step to insure customer satisfaction every time I've had them work on our vehicles. Can't say enough about the work they provide. Quality all around.
Michael B.

02/27/2019
Car repairs
Customer service needs work

02/26/2019
5000 mile CRV service
20 inches of snow and Marshalls opened on time. CRV was serviced and out before noon. great place to do business.

AA
ANITA A.
02/22/2019
personal service , efficiency and professionalism
Lance understands how important it is to me to keep my older car in good running order. I am confident that he and his staff will do just that.

LC
Loren C.
Buick LeSabre
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Loren said they like the service.

CAROLYN C.
02/20/2019
GREAT SERVICE
Been using Marshall's for 10 years for my two older vehicles. They keep an eye on everything that needs attention. Really appreciate their thorough approach to looking out for my welfare on the road! Carolyn

DJ
DANA J.
02/19/2019
Highly recommend
I have an older car and it's starting to require a lot of maintenance. I never feel like I'm being talked into services I don't need. Their prices are reasonable. They're always professional and courteous, and they always do what they say they're going to. I recommend them to others all the time!

JOE P.
02/09/2019
A great place to do business!
Good quotes, timely work, friendly service.

02/08/2019
Tom and Lance
We took our truck in and everyone was so helpful. They took great care of us and got us fixed and back on the road. Thank you