Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JEAN R.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/17/2019
Feeling Safe
I knew a certain sensor was malfunctioning but when the engine light came on it was time for concern. Marty's to the rescue! A 2009 is now like new!

JASON C.
02/13/2019
First Visit went Perfectly! We will definitely return.
Took me a while to find out where they moved to in Oviedo.
But it was worth my wait. Alex was super helpful getting me in during the most convenient time to me.
I was able to utilize their drop off/pickup service as well. Brett, their driver, was so much fun to talk with on my drive home.
We will definitely bring both of our vehicles to them for service.

LL
LAURA L.
Toyota Avalon
02/10/2019
5 star service once again
Car repair service done right! No presssure, willing to accommodate my schedule. Easy explanation of service provided as well as potential service needed in the future. Friendly, knowledgeable staff . Highly recommend

WW
Walt W.
02/10/2019
well done
good service, fair price.

HV
HEIDI v.
Honda Fit
01/29/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT PRICING & EXCELLENT EMPLOYEES!
WHAT MORE COULD I SAY!

Heidi,
Thank you so much for this EXCELLENT feedback.  We appreciate YOU!!

Donald M.
Service rating
Knowledgable, friendly, personal.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business.

RICHARD S.
The Guys Working There
Honest and not afraid to tell you the truth. First class
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for letting others know we do a good job for our customers.  We appreciate your continued patronage.

RP
RACHEL P.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/28/2019
Simply AMAZING!
I stumbled across Marty’s based on their 5 star reviews only. And I am so happy I did! The service is unmatched and efficient. Nick is super helpful and friendly! The pricing is super competitive and they have found a customer for life. I will recommend them time and again!

Rachel,
We are so happy for the opportunity to EARN your business and we look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's BEST.

LARRY S.
Geneva, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/24/2019
The best
Reliable, honest and dependable.
This is the go to place for your vehicles.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for allowing us service your vehicle.
We appreciate YOU!!

MI
MIKE I.
Acura RDX
01/24/2019
Excellent customer service.
I recently needed repairs on 2 cars - the experience with the front desk staff has been nothing short of excellent. Each time they have been very accommodating and able to quickly determine the issues and complete the repairs for a reasonable price. The communication you receive during the repairs and afterwards is also outstanding.

Mike,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  Customers like you are such a blessing.

NV
natalie v.
Winter Park, FL
Nissan Rogue
01/23/2019
Missing oil cover
So I got an oil change and my oil cover was not put back on and I drove my car around and oil was spitting out everywhere. Once I noticed, I put the cap back on and drive it to the shop on Saturday and had Alex fix and clean it
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/06/2019

Natalie,
We are so sorry that this happened but it was simply human error.  I hope you can see by our numerous outstanding reviews that this is not the norm at our shop.  We strive to always provide our customers with OUTSTANDING service.  When we learned of this mistake, our manager, Alex, immediately  went in on his day off to make things right for you and your vehicle.  When a mistake occurs we go above and beyond to correct it.  Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

JY
JACK Y.
Winter Park, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML320
01/18/2019
well done
nice work boys...timely and professional
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

JESSICA C.
Dodge Durango
01/16/2019
Quality Work, Honest, and Family Feel
I had to have my ac worked on, and choose Marty’s to do the work based on their reputation. They delivered the vehicle back within the time frame they promised, at a lower cost than they originally quoted. The guys were all super nice and the place has a everyone’s family feel to it. Highly recommend for any of your vehicles maintenance needs.

Jessica,
Thank you so much for allowing us to service your Dodge Durango and for being a part of the Marty's Auto Works Family!
We appreciate YOU!!

BEN V.
Acura MDX
01/14/2019
Never a bad experience at Marty's! Car was towed in... driven out... back in business.
Always an honest and enjoyable experience. Marty's forever.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

We appreciate your business!!

FF
FLORENCE F.
Kia Soul
Awesome Service!!
I am so happy I chose Marty's Auto Works to fix my car problem. I'm new to the Oviedo area and they have found a customer for life!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

We are so HAPPY to hear that we have EARNED your business.

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

BILL V.
Pontiac Bonneville
honest friendly people,one the cleanest shops ever
honest friendly people,one the cleanest shops ever
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued patronage.

JE
JACK e.
Mercedes-Benz C320
Up-front honesty
It was only an oil change, but with Mercedes, nothing is simple! Alex was clear about what was being done and it all went smoothly, with no surprises. As always, thank you!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

We appreciate your continued patronage.

GS
GLENN S.
12/21/2018
Honest and professional service
I will only use Marty’s for all my auto maintenance. I’ve used other shops, including dealer, previously but Marty’s is the only one that does not try to oversell. They fixed an oil leak in my minivan with 138,000 miles by diagnosising it simply as a loose oil drain plug. I had my oil previously changed at one of the tire chain stores. No charge from Marty’s to diagnose and they didn’t goose up the repair by telling me that I needed new gaskets or seals.

Marty’s also uses OEM (e.g. Honda, Toyota, etc) fluids for transmission drain/refill, etc. Other than dealer, most shops just use universal fluids that may not be optimal. Marty’s also gives me option of ordering OEM parts which I do. Other shops use cheap after market parts.

Marty’s also does not tell me that I need to replace my cabin AC filter, engine filter, etc if they are good. Other shops always tell
me that I need new ones even when I’ve just replaced the current ones a week prior!

I’ve had two great experiences with Marty’s. That’s where I plan to keep going.

Dear Glenn,
Thank you so much for this amazing review, we appreciate your feedback and are so happy that we have earned your business.

TJ
TED J.
12/17/2018
Honest and Reliable
The people at Marty's Auto Works are very easy to communicate with and always explain the details involving the repairs to the vehicle. Highly recommend!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for always choosing Marty's Auto Works....we appreciate YOU!!

BEN V.
Volvo V70
12/16/2018
Honesty is awesome. That's why I come here.
It's always an inconvenience to need to call on a mechanic. We depend on our vehicles. Daily. > but knowing that the diagnosis from the shop is real and honest... that's priceless. I have had so many visits to my previous place that resulted in added delay, cost and nebulous diagnoses. I appreciate the honesty of the shop. Of course, I double checked the info on the various blogs... 100% same. Straight shooters.

Ben,
We can not begin to thank you enough for your kind words and continued patronage.  Our customers are simply the BEST!!!