PB
PAT B.
09/26/2020
Professional, pleasant and courteous.
First visit and I will definitely go back Very impressed.

LARRY S.
09/25/2020
Honesty an Quality work!
It's always a pleasure working with Alec and you Technician Mike. Two super guys!

Dodge Dart
09/22/2020
The team
I have worked with multiple staff now on several issues with our cars, three in total now. They are alway all knowledgeable, fair and upfront.

ZD
ZACHARY D.
Chuluota, FL
Nissan Titan
09/18/2020
Oil Change Tire rotation
Great work as always and flexible with my schedule. The only issue I had this time was that an engine air filter was installed in my truck without calling me first. It was inexpensive and I needed it so I let is go but it felt a little "pushy". Would much rather be asked before additional work is done. Other than that very happy.

JEFF P.
09/18/2020
Another Problem w/AC
Blower motor went out, so nothing was coming out when the AC was on. Marty's had it fixed in one day!!

SF
STEVE F.
Chuluota, FL
09/13/2020
Trusted service with integrity
The only place I will take my family's vehicles.

TD
TOM D.
Ford Transit Van
09/12/2020
Very happy as always.
I've had service work done here more times than I can remember and I've always been happy with their work. They shoot straight and do a quality job.

MARC G.
09/12/2020
Superior service as usual!!
Fantastic service. Answers all questions and couldn’t be more friendly and accommodating!

DAWN M.
Casselberry, FL
Buick Encore
09/06/2020
Personal service
My husband had been taking his prize El Camino to Marty's for work for a long time. When he passed I was at the funeral home making arrangements .Came out, my car wouldn't start. I told my son-in-law to take it to Marty's. It was a very stressful time. They were so
considerate. Fixed my car, even sent me a sympathy card. And when I went in for an oil change, remembered his visits . It meant a lot for them to put us together. Personal, and great service too!! love the new building in Oviedo. We had gone to the old one. This is like a palace !

BILL H.
09/04/2020
Good prompt service
Good service --- just a little 'pricey'.

AW
ANTHONY W.
09/04/2020
Alex was very efficient and friendly. He took care of my problem right away.

09/03/2020
Communications with scheduling and during repair
As I was traveling through, I called the week before to schedule an appointment for A/C work. That I needed work done during the 3 days I was in town and was told that would be fine. I dropped it off Sunday afternoon, giving a full 3 days opportunity to work on the truck's A/C before needing by close of business Wednesday. My truck sat all of Monday. Later afternoon on Monday, I talk with Alec. The appointment I made was with Nick. Alec did not seem to know my timeline needed for the job. Nick was off.
Alec made good efforts to send notes, a photo and status of things. Though, I hated talking on the phone with him. He tended to do long rambles explaining the repair. I barely could get a word in and he kept saying 'you know what I mean?' I felt talked over.

JY
JACK Y.
Winter Park, FL
08/28/2020
WELL D0NE
AS ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/03/2020

Thanks again, Jack, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your repair and maintenance needs.  Your patronage means the world to us.   Have a great weekend and stay safe!!

Sincerelly,

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Aztek
08/25/2020
Once Again Happy
I have been to Marty's many times over the years and I have always been happy. They aren't the cheapest auto shop around but they always do quality work and try to do the right thing. The only thing that disappoints me is that they haven't put up a plaque with my name on it over one of the bays given how much work they've done for me over the years. I give them my highest recommendation.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/03/2020

We appreciate your honest feedback and ongoing support, Tom.  Great customers like YOU mean the world to us and we will work on that plaque soon.

JN
JODI N.
08/21/2020
Mustang
Mike and Alex were great taking care of my cars!!! All mechanics here are the BEST!!!

Jodi,
We are very blessed to have such a wonderful team here at Marty's Auto Works and even MORE blessed to have such amazing customers.
Thank you so much for choosing us to keep your car running at it's BEST!!

See ya next time,