Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
JOE L. on 01/18/2018
"Marty's Auto Works Never Disappoints & Is Always Fair "
Have been taking my Chevy Camaro in for regular servicing for some time. These guys do the job, do it well, and do it at a fair price. They always point out items that may look suspicious or cause problems in the future, but never try to sell me unnecessary work like so many other shops. Will continue taking my car there without hesitation. THANKS! PS: Visiting with Alex and Nick is always a treat.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 11:52 AM
David W. on 01/17/2018
Spoke with Beverly. She said the employees were very nice and they do good work on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018
GAILYN D. on 01/12/2018
"Awesome!!!!!"
My husband and I have been going to Marty's for many years. We are always happy with the service Marty's provides. They take the time to explain everything and do outstanding work. We highly recommend Marty's.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:47 PM

Gailyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you, and we truly appreciate your recommendations!

GAILYN D. on 01/12/2018
"Thank you"
We are always happy with Marty's, you guys do great work and are honest.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 11:41 AM

Gailyn,
We are so happy to have earned your business, thank you so much for your kind words!

Jim S. on 01/09/2018
Jim said the business mentioned they were going to bleed the brakes to get rid of any bubbles. They did not do it. He expected his brakes to work a little bit better, but they are still a little spongy. Outside of them not bleeding his brakes, they did what he asked.
Vehicle: Saturn LW
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018

Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, please give us a call, we can take another look if they're still feeling spongy.

CHRIS M. on 01/04/2018
"Reliable and Honest as usual"
Great work and always trustworthy....no upsell and just what we need all the time. Keep it up!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 08:24 PM
Marty D. at Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/15/2018

We appreciate your trust in us. We always strive to provide you with honest answers and quality service. Thank you for your business.

FRED G. on 12/31/2017
"excellent service"
Brought my Yukon in for an acceleration problem - they diagnosed it, fixed it and kept me informed as to the progress. I have always had great service from Marty's!
Alex was very helpful and explained the entire process to me.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/31/2017 03:51 AM

Fred,
We are so happy to have earned your business, thank you for your kind words.

leslie c. on 12/30/2017
"Great Service! "
I had my oil changed... Great service and very friendly. I use to go to Marty's in Longwood many years ago. Still honest and helpful,...
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 03:09 PM

Leslie,
Thank you for your kind words, we are always happy to see a long time customer make come back.

JAVIER M. on 12/30/2017
"Great customer service."
Very friendly and honest service.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 02:55 PM

Javier,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We always strive to provide honest answers and quality service!

NATHAN C. on 12/30/2017
"Excellent and Fast service via professional mechanics."
Had to take my vehicle in at short notice while they were also short handed. Got it checked in and within a few hours it was ready, also at a fair price compared to others. Great place, will be back for other issues in the future.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 01:48 PM

Nathan,
Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy to have earned your business!

David W. on 12/27/2017
Spoke with Erin. She said the service was great.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Marty D. at Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's we appreciate your continued patronage!

TOM D. on 12/21/2017
"Great work"
Great servicer here as always.
Vehicle: Pontiac Aztek
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 08:12 PM

Tom,
Thank you for your continued patronage. We appreciate your kind words.

JEFF M. on 12/21/2017
"Blown hose"
Solid service. Competitive price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 05:21 AM

Jeff,
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to providing you with great service in the future!

Marry S. on 12/21/2017
Marry said this business was quick with the work, and answered all her questions.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017

Marry,
We are so happy to have earned your business, we always strive to provide our customers with honest answers and quality service!

GINA R. on 12/20/2017
"Very polite and great service "
I was initially told my car wouldn’t be seen for 4-5 days, but the gentlemen were so kind they looked at my car the next day when I explained my situation. They didn’t charge a lot for the fix, and kept me updated by calling me 3-4 times to inform me of what was going on, future plans, etc. Alex was so kind and informative without being condescending to someone like me (not a lot of car knowledge) like a lot of others in the car industry. I will definitely be using Marty’s again if I ever need any more work done to my car.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 08:08 PM

Gina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to help you understand the repair process, and we're glad that you were back on the road quickly!

ALEXIS G. on 12/19/2017
"Diagnose"
The place emphasizes diagnose, aplause
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 07:59 PM

Alexis,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us.

JASON M. on 12/19/2017
"As expected "
Great experience once again. Alex and the crew over on Broadway were responsive, fair, honest, respectful, and helpful as usual. Hope this remains after you make the big move to Aloma and don't get "too big" like other places that don't emphasize customer relationships!
Jason Moss
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 07:06 PM

Jason,
Thank you for the kind words. No matter how big we get, we will always put our customers first!

FADILA B. on 12/16/2017
"Wonderful Service and best customer service, knowledge and efficiency and what is important is that they do their best to get work done."
I had my car done as quick as possible so I could returned my rental I was very grateful.
My car runs good and I know that when someone care to get the job done this called a five stars.
Reassurance and trust what make a business one of the best.
Thank you John and Alex .
Fadila Brown
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/16/2017 04:21 PM
Marty D. at Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/18/2017

Fadila,
Thank you very much for the kind words, we are so pleased to have earned your business!

Erin N. on 12/14/2017
Erin said the business is great. She has been going to them for years.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017

Erin,
We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you! Thank you for your kind words.

DONNA C. on 12/02/2017
"Excellent professional service "
Marty’s Auto Works is always available to perform maintenance on my car. They give a detailed review of all systems and make recommendations. They are reliable and reasonable. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else! Their staff is always professional and polite.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 06:30 AM
Marty D. at Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/18/2017

Donna,
We really appreciate your kind words. We really want you to feel involved in the process and we're glad that shows!