Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

KK
KIMBERLEY K.
11/04/2018
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much so finding out what the issue was with my car and fixing it so quickly!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

WE
WILLIAM E.
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/02/2018
Very happy
Very accommodating very efficient
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Happy customers make us so very happy!!

ER
EMMA r.
Jacksonville, FL
Lincoln MKS
10/30/2018
Great, honest mechanic shop
I went in there with several concerns and walked away with reasonable advice from the mechanic and a car that runs great. They are honest and affordable. Two of my favorite things about them.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

We are so happy to hear that your Lincoln is running great.
Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

JY
JACK Y.
Winter Park, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
10/30/2018
excellent
Excellent workmanship along with customer service... Thanks guys...
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works for all your vehicle repairs and maintenance.

10/28/2018
Great work and attention
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works we appreciate your continued patronage.

PN
PAT N.
Orlando, FL
10/27/2018
Professional management quality workmanship
Be doing my own maintenance for years. Martys does it better.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle repairs and maintenance.  We appeciate YOU!!

ANNE b.
Buick LeSabre
10/18/2018
A. Bedek
They went out of their way to fix the problem and address additional issues.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

We love our customers and we are glad it shows.

JIM B.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/18/2018
The honesty
Marty's was a great experience. Alex is an asset to your organization. You fixed my problem to the best of your ability and I will certainly pass this along to friends, family and my clients!
Thank you!

Jim Begor
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

We are very thankful for our wonderful employees and amazing customers.  Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works and for telling others about us.

JV
jose v.
10/17/2018
Strut repairs
Excellent work in replacing new struts on my vehicle, clean well organized and managed car repair establishment thank you. Will go if need future repairs.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your patronage.

ZD
ZACHARY D.
10/13/2018
Best in Oviedo!
Best shop I have ever been too. Quality honest work!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Your kind words make us so very happy!!

Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

BOBBI S.
Casselberry, FL
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2018
Same Day Inspection Request
Brought my car in after hearing strange engine noise. They quickly located and resolved the problem. Thank you!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Happy we could get you fixed up quickly and back on the road.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

10/11/2018
Fantastic customer service!
You can trust Marty's to give you the best, most honest service, with a smile!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Glad to hear we are doing a good job for our customers.

ben h.
10/10/2018
Alex and the crew were amazing
I was having significant brake issues on my Caravan, typically I work on it myself, and so I'd done tons of research on uncommon problems with these brakes. Alex actually knew what I was talking about, a first huge plus. When we discussed part cost along with the 12mth/12k warranty, that added a second layer of trust because the parts weren't over priced. They regularly updated me, discussed options to minimize being without a car. I was incredibly impressed and the bill for replacing nearly every part of the braking system was reasonable. They've got a long term customer in me!!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping your vehicle running smoothly for years to come.

KEVIN m.
Nissan Versa
10/09/2018
New town and now a new auto repair show
Moved to the area in June and have been looking for an auto repair shop, we have found it. The auto shop is clean, the owner and service technicians are exceptional, and the prices are great. We setup an appointment to have the work done on Monday morning, dropped the car off, the emailed the estimate in a couple of hours and we had the car by the afternoon. The estimate was detailed and explained all repairs with exact costs.

Thank you for everything we will be a customer for years to come.

Kevin,
We are so very happy to hear that we have EARNED your business and we look forward to keeping your vehicles running smoothly for years to come.  Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.

RT
ROB T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/08/2018
Always a positive experience
As usual, the experience at Marty’s was a positive experience. The mechanics know their stuff and Alex and Nick up front are always very helpful and accommodating. Best shop in Central Florida hands down.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

We appreciate your continued patronage.

DONNA C.
Longwood, FL
GMC Terrain
10/05/2018
Awesome service
My battery died unexpectedly (is it ever expected?) and they had my battery in stock. I dropped the car off at 8:30 am and it was fixed by 11:30 am. They are accommodating, polite, honest and friendly. I won’t take my car anywhere else!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

SUZETTE h.
10/02/2018
Friendly professional service and trustworthy mechanics !!!!
Friendly professional service and trustworthy mechanics !!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for letting us and others know that we are doing things right here at Marty's Auto Works.
We appreciate YOU!!

MIKE R.
10/01/2018
Mike R.
Great friendly place! I've dealt with Marty's Auto Work for other mechanical issues and its always been a great experience. So when the a/c was not working in my 2002 Honda I called and they saw me right away. I dropped the car off at noon and was ready by next day at noon. If you're looking for an honest mechanic with good prices I would definitely recommend giving them a chance.

Mike,
We just can't thank you enough for your positive feedback and continued patronage.  Our customers are simply the BEST!!

JIM G.
INFINITI Q50
09/22/2018
Great Service, As Usual
Oil change done quickly at a good price. Waiting area was comfortable.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!

Winter Springs, FL
Jeep Compass
09/13/2018
Always helpful to the customer
My oil light came on in the morning and I drove over to Marty’s. They fit me in immediately and I was able to get to work quickly. Always a great experience at Marty’s.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

So happy we could get you fixed up and off to work quickly.

Thank you so much for your continued patronage.