Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Jeep Compass
09/13/2018
Always helpful to the customer
My oil light came on in the morning and I drove over to Marty’s. They fit me in immediately and I was able to get to work quickly. Always a great experience at Marty’s.

SL
SHELLY L.
09/10/2018
Friendly, helpful and professional!
I used to take my car to the dealers and now, I will always take my car to Marty's Auto. Everyone was very courteous, their prices are fair, and the work excellent. A big plus because they have shuttle service.

bill b.
09/09/2018
Excellent customer service.
Kind of expensive but they all are. Lots of suggestion selling but that is Ok.
Would I take my car back for repairs? A big yes................

MARY L.
Winter Park, FL
Acura
09/02/2018
Friendly and Efficient
I had an appointment for an oil change and the work was completed quickly, in less time than stated, even though they appeared very busy.
Alex, at the front desk was very personable and helpful. The location is convenient and the "shop" is clean and professional looking.

JASON B.
Chuluota, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
09/01/2018
Great crew
I had my car there, and they didn’t try to force additional work on me. They were all very polite and gave me my options. And their prices are very good too.

MIKE R.
08/26/2018
Recent experience
Excellent service and great experience!
Honest, upfront and likeabke Team.

Highly recommend Marty’s Oviedo.

NL
NANCY L.
Volvo XC90
08/24/2018
Courteous & thorough
Being new to the area, finding a trustworthy, courteous and honest mechanic is very important to any female It’s like finding s great hair stylist... We trust in your honesty and rely on your expertise, to fix what we can’t. The guys at the shop were great!!! Thank you Alex, Nick & Jason. What I thought was suppose to be an easy fix, ended up being more in depth No thanks to NY VOLVO However, once all was said and done, my car drives beautifully and feels safe. At a very reasonable price We even got a Veterans discount for my Dad Which I thought was quite honorable.,. Thank you Marty’s Auto Works!!!! You got me as a customer

JIM G.
INFINITI Q50
08/17/2018
Great Service, As Usual
Had scheduled maintenance performed on 2017 Infiniti. Work completed at much lower cost than it would have been at the Infiniti dealer. Work included oil change and new oil filter, new cabin air filter, and tire rotation.

MO
MICHAEL O.
Dodge Charger
08/11/2018
The Best of Oviedo
Honesty is important when dealing with car mechanics. Marty’s goes beyond honesty to bring you sincere and genuine service. I like the atmosphere and professionalism of Alex and his staff. We will be customers for life.

Mike Orlando

08/11/2018
Friendly, timely, and very informed
First time customer at Marty's and I wanted to share what a pleasant experience it was. Alex took care of us - and the mechanics did a great job of fixing up our 12 year old family care - it's running great! Didn't feel taken advantage of, and they communicated clearly and up front. Especially liked the amount of detail they captured in their logs for my account. And sending the quote via email was a nice change.

JEFF S.
08/08/2018
We have been taking our vehicles to Marty's in Longwood and Oviedo for several years. After moving to Winter Springs we now go only to the Oviedo location. Alex, Nick and all the techs are very friendly and professional. They do a thorough job and I always leave there feeling like we have been well taken care of.

08/05/2018
Very satisfied!
My dealership had originally told me I needed to change my ball joints asap and it would cost me $1,000. Marty's said they would do it for $600 so I brought it to them instead. However, as they were about to change the ball joints they realized they didn't need to be changed and my car actually was in perfect condition. Instead of taking my money, they were honest and didn't perform any work to my car. Will definitely be going back in the future!

LW
LARS W.
08/03/2018
Experienced and Friendly Team
Extremely pleased once again with the service, price and communications before, during and after service. New location truly has expanded the Oviedo location capabilities. I would highly recommend Marty’s Auto Works.

RY
RAFAEL Y.
08/01/2018
CRV service
Service and attention were great

CV
CARLOS V.
08/01/2018
Excellent Workmanship and customer service!
From the moment I stepped into the office, to the day I picked up my vehicle. I felt that taking care of my car issues was a priority.
My vehicle drives and feel much better I'm confident my daughter will be safe and happy driving it.
Thank you.
Carlos

LL
LARRY L.
Geneva, FL
07/29/2018
Professional and quick
Done business here for years and have always had good experiences

RICH G.
07/29/2018
I’ve been using Marty’s for many years with multiple vehicles. Their professionalism and great service is second to none.

JESENKO P.
Chuluota, FL
Subaru B9 Tribeca
07/28/2018
Honest and upbeat people
This shop is by far the most honest and hard working in the area. Had problem with AC and they were straightforward about troubleshooting and labor pricing. Other shop didn't troubleshoot at all and suggested to replaced parts that were not damaged. Bottom line Marty's fixed it fast and for a lot less then others. I'll be buck!

SHIRLEY H.
Deltona, FL
07/26/2018
Trustworthy and great front end personalities of staff.
Had an appointment but spent almost 5 hours in waiting room for front disc brake rotors and pad brake set repair.

MIKE R.
07/13/2018
pre Purchase inspection
Excellent service, professional, knowledgeable and friendly employees.
Did what they promised- delivered an objective and honest assessment.
Very good experience and would highly recommend Alex and Nick in Oviedo.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience! Thank you so much for the kind words, Mike! We are happy to have you as a customer!

Marty & Staff