Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

BV
BEN V.
FIAT 500
05/22/2018
Honest evaluation... solutions performed. Fair price. Excellent service.
I blindly trusted my dealer for over two years of service. High ratings, happy client. But nuts and bolts... it comes down to after that first 50K. Turns out we were late on some stuff and some stuff was not actually correct. Turbo vs. non-turbo... you know the deal. And if you don't know.... I can say Marty's guys DO know. You don't get shellac'd here. These guys are not out to hose you. And... I have been hooooooosssssed. Many years. Glad to have these folks in the wheelhouse. They are the real deal. An actual honest and caring group of talented mechanics that know both YOU and YOUR car. ....and they can fix it. So glad to have been introduced to them via the Oviedo FB group. Thanks Marty's gurus.. see you for the timing belt in 40K.... --ben

Anonymous avatar
Honda Civic Cpe
05/19/2018
Nice shop and people
The new location in Oviedo is impressive. Staff was friendly and helpful.

MILTON W.
05/04/2018
Exception to the usual
As my review title indicates, people are usually in business to make money; and there is nothing wrong with this attitude. But Marty's Auto Works adds in two more features that some people tend to forget. Honesty and integrity to their customers. I told Marty's what I had been told by another place. So Marty's checked it out and verified the work was needed. Here is where the difference came in. Marty's told me only what I needed to repair and correct my problem without padding in extra costs. Marty got the job. They did the work in a very timely and satisfactory manner at a savings to me of about 35% over the other place. Any future mechanical repair I need will go to Marty's and I highly recommend them to anyone reading this review if you want honesty, integrity and exceptionally good performance.

Gene Washburn
Review date: 5/4/18

Gene,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's. We are so happy to have earned your business and we truly appreciate your recommendations!

DONNA C.
Longwood, FL
GMC Terrain
05/02/2018
Amazing service
Marty’s has always taken great care of my vehicle. They are honest and don’t try to upsell their services. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

Donna,
We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you. It is our goal to always provide quality service and honest answers!

AH
ANGIE H.
04/17/2018
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT
Alex was very patient and took the time to explain my options, made sure I had a ride to and from my house. Perfect service, exactly what you imagine an auto repair shop to be. I would definitely recommend Marty's to anyone who needed a their auto serviced.

Angie,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you were impressed. We truly appreciate your recommendations!

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Aztek
04/13/2018
Always great service
I've had service here many times. Never a problem.

Tom,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your continued patronage!

MICHELLE S.
04/06/2018
Clear explanation of issues and honest appraisal
Clear explanation of issues and honest appraisal. I respect the professional expertise of this business.

Michelle,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

BD
BILL D.
Volvo S40
04/05/2018
Replaced AC Compressor
I was dreading the thought of this repair due to the cost. Marty's did it for about $300 less than what I was quoted by another local place. Great service; will definitely use them from now on at their new place.

Bill,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Marty's Auto Works, we always strive to provide quality service and honest answers!

EC
erica c.
Jeep Liberty
03/27/2018
Trustworthy
Marty's is the only place that I have ever taken my car where I completely trust they are repairing only what needs to be fixed and not overcharging me for unnecessary repairs.

Erica,
Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate your business and are so happy to have earned your trust and continued patronage!

JAROD H.
Orlando, FL
03/14/2018
Always honest
I will always use Marty’s because I know I’m getting an honest assessment and options to fit my situation.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2018

Jarod,
Thank you for your kind words, we always strive to provide honest answers and quality service!

GD
GAILYN D.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Very Happy
We are loyal customers of Marty's. We highly recommend Marty's you will not be disappointed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2018

Gailyn,
Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations. We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you!

DENNIS M.
Orlando, FL
Great honest people!
Great company, let me know one of my vehicle issues was actually a recall instead of just doing the repair and charging me!

Dennis,
Thank you so much for the kind words! We always strive to provide honest answers and quality service, and are happy to have saved you some money.

LH
LINDA H.
Winter Springs, FL
Buick Encore
Great people
I am new to the Winter Springs area. Didn't know where to take my Buick in for oil changes and servicing since there are not many Buick dealerships around. I read an advertisement about Marty's and I decided I would try them. I am very satisfied. They are very friendly and I trusted every word they said. I will continue to use Marty's in the future.

Linda,
Welcome to the neighborhood! We are so happy to have earned your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

JEAN R.
03/06/2018
Marty's Auto Works in Oviedo
Excellent service. Highly recommended to me several years ago.

Jean,
Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your continued patronage!

GD
GAILYN D.
03/03/2018
I Highly Recomend Marty's.
We are loyal customers of Marty's. They always provide excellent service, they are very honest and do great work. We highly recommend Marty's.

Gailyn,
We are so blessed to have wonderul customers like you! Thank you so much for your continued patronage and your recommendations!

MARK W.
Winter Springs, FL
03/03/2018
Great people & Great repairs!
The folks at Marty's are really good to work with and the repairs are always done right at a fair price!

Mark,
We are so happy that you were pleased with your service, we appreciate your continued patronage.

ALLIE m.
Jeep Cherokee
02/28/2018
Great place
I’ve always had great service coming here and they do an excellent job!

Allie,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you!

WE
WAYNE E.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/24/2018
Excellent service and people
It was my first time doing business here. The people were excellent communicators in explaining my issues and options. They are very thorough and trustworthy. I would highly recommend them.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

It makes us so happy to hear that we EARNED your business, we just love happy customers.

IM
ITAMAR M.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/22/2018
Great Customer Service
They are very friendly and get the job done quick.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Glad to hear we are doing a good job!!

LC
leslie c.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/21/2018
Struts fixed
Fixed within one day. Great help getting me to work... 😃Always know the problem.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for allowing us to keep you vehicle running smoothly!!