James S.
Orange City, FL
04/12/2019
Masters Auto Center
The MAC in my area, Orange City, 32763. Is out of business. So what happens to my Life Time wheel alignment and life time breaks ?????

Jerry M.
Sanford, FL
12/18/2018
Terrible Service
I took my car here because the oil light was coming on randomly. The next thing that I knew my driver's side tire was taken off and I was told that I had an issue with a caliber. I have no idea why they took my tire off. The next thing that I knew they had my battery out of my car and never gave me a reason for taking it out. Daryl tried to go into my glove box and the glove box was screwed shot and he tried to open it and broke the latch off they are now saying that it's my fault because I did not tell them that the box could not be opened. They ordered the wrong Caliber and he then said that he repaired the stripped bolt. They are all smiles when you come into the shop but wait until someone is dissatisfied then things change.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 12/19/2018

Hello, my name is Nick. I am the manager of Masters. I will admit that I am frustrated over this, and would like for you to know that we tried to go above and beyond to meet your needs. I would like to clarify some of the issues surrounding this situation, as I feel that this review is very misleading. As part of the job to replace the oil pressure sensor, the battery needed to be removed for access to the sensor. This is standard. The wheel was removed only after we informed you that you had a brake caliper that was only held on by one bolt. We let you know that the second bolt that holds the brake caliper would not tighten and the brakes needed repair. After giving you the quote here in person, you approved the repairs. We were able to fix your parts rather than replacing then which saved you some money. You were not charged for any new part, please look again at your invoice. Your glove box handle, this glove box and many plastic components in your car are screwed together with drywall screws and you have previously said that the glove box is screwed shut. I cannot approve a replacement of a glove box that is falling apart after you have put screws all around this interior to hold it together and to screw the glove box shut. It is unreasonable to assume that we will pay for this when we did not damage it. This is preexisting. I personally reviewed this case and concluded that the staff here has handled this to the best of their ability and tried to exceed your expectations. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy and as always we will keep working hard to maintain our high ratings by reviewing any possible issues and creating solutions both long term and short term. Thank you

Kathleen M.
Basom, NY
02/13/2018
Disgruntled Customer
We purchased 2 camper tires last year while vacationing in Fl. We had not put 1300 miles on the tires and had to replace them because the 2 outside treads were worn off. The miles were put on on 3 days while traveling home.
We called immediately when we got home to report the problem and were told that they could not find the sale in the computer although they could find the oil change they did for us! This year when we returned we took the tires and the paperwork to them and after 3 weeks of visits to the shop and multiple phone calls, all the manager Nick did was give us the run around. We lost $242 due to their selling is a substandard product. I would discourage anyone from purchasing from this establishment.

Ryan S.
Deland, FL
12/08/2017
I went for a oil change and a couple days after my oil change a repair light when off on my dashboard the car notified me that I need a oil change. That tells me they did not even change my oil they stole my money so ticked off nothing they say or do can make me trust these people they are terrible in my opinion. Don't come here
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 01/10/2018

Hello, we are glad that we could clear up this misunderstanding. The tech failed to reset the oil reminder in the dash. Our mistake, the oil was definately changed. We will always do our best and honor our word. I hope we can work on this score for you in the future!

AR
Anthony R.
Deltona, FL
Volkswagen Jetta
08/01/2015 Category: Service
Anthony said he had a tire rotation but two tires broke after he left so he had to take it back.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 08/05/2015

First of all, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. After further investigation of this matter, with you and the rim manufacturer, we have found that another tire shop had damaged the rims while installing the tires. We were happy to be able to work with you to find the answer and get your car back on the road. We thank you for your business and hope that we will see you again!

Nick Robin