Michael G.
Orange City, FL
01/03/2017
Not the best service
Had to bring my vehicle back to these guys on two different occasions for engine light malfunction. Both times I was charged more money to fix the problem. I found a better place that gets it right the first time.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 01/04/2017

Hello! I am sorry to hear that your unsatisfied. Had you come to me or another associate with any concern we would have done everything in our power to ensure you were happy. All our work  is guaranteed.
Unfortunately we were unable to come together on your vehicle repairs. You missed several scheduled appointments and on the one occasion that you made it to your appointment you said the vehicle was no longer acting up and the engine light had gone off, and that you would reschedule at a later date. We never heard back from you after that. We cannot accurately diagnose and repair a vehicle if we cannot get it into the shop to repair. After reviewing the history on this vehicle, I show that you were not charged more than once for any repairs or diagnostic time. We are not perfect and can make mistakes but after reviewing the history, I feel our team went above and beyond to try to accommodate you and your schedule. Again, I am sorry that you are unhappy and we wish you luck on your future repair needs.

KG
Ken G.
Debary, FL
04/23/2016
oil change
Thank you very much I was very pleased with the service....
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 04/25/2016

Hello Mr. Garcia. Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I see that you have received a $14.99 oil change for this service, and left a 2 star review. I would like to know if there is anything we could have done better to earn five stars. Please contact me directly, and I will make sure your concerns are addressed. Thanks!

Nick Robin
Manager

ES
Edward S.
Ormond Beach, FL
Toyota Sequoia
10/28/2015
Poor Planning
Great job on oil change of one car. Other car had been slated to stay for a diagnostic on codes. We came back 5 hours later and tech had only had it in the shop for an hour. Too much pre-scheduled business for the available workers and the quality suffered as a result. This was a surprise because usually Masters gives excellent service. I understand you have to cut hay when the Sun's shining but don't take someones vehicle for a full day, do nothing with it because you overbooked and then tell them later that we would be able to get the parts today anyway. It was a waste of the customer's time and something we hope is not reoccurring.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 10/28/2015

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I am sorry that your vehicle was not completed quicker than it was. Due to the unpredictable nature of auto repair, all our estimated repair times are just estimates. We do try to keep all vehicles rolling out within our estimated time, however it can quickly shift due to the many possible delays that we can experience in this business. We do recommend that when your vehicle is in need of repairs that you drop off for the day, for most types of repairs. We do understand the need for your vehicle and we always do our best to ensure that yours and other customers cars are handled in the best possible way. We would rather take additional time on any one vehicle than rush them out and sacrifice quality. In the future we will try to communicate better with you regarding your repair times. As always we value your business and hope we can be of service in the future. Thank You!

Nick Robin