02/19/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
I've been working with them for a long time now

02/19/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
Brought my car in for inspection. M&D claimed that I had 3 metal shards hanging out of my driver side tire. I didn't see what they saw so i took my car to Family Tire to get it looked at. Family Tire took a look at the tire in question and said that my tire still has plenty of tread left and see nothing wrong. I got my car inspected for just $37.00.
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 03/03/2020

Hello . Please call the shop at 6317587171 option 1 I would like to hear from you and remedy any issue you may have. We can also show you the tire in question what damage we are describing. Thank you . Matt

Matthew DiScalo
MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc

Khan M.
02/18/2020
MD is family that will treat you like family
I damaged my axle in the snow recently, MD Auto towed me, and their shop completely rejuvenated my 2012 Honda Accord w/ 140k miles on it.

I just drove it down to Jersey and back, zero issues.

They're honest, upfront, and their mechanics do great work.

Highly recommend!

Sofia S.
Blue Point, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Sofia said this business's service was excellent. She was on her way to the doctors when her vehicle broke down. This business was able to take care of her and she was able to make it to her appointment. Considering that she wasn't feeling well, it was a very, very cold that day and she had to walk 2 blocks to find them. They were very attentive and helped her in a timely manner. The employee came and got her vehicle going, told her what the problem was and she drove it back to their place. On the spot he had told her quickly what the problem was and took care of it.

Christine S.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Christine said the staff is friendly and the service is great. She stated she has gone there for years and has not had any problems. She appreciates the hard work and great customer service.

Angela B.
02/16/2020
Honest mechanics
These is an great auto repair shop. These guys are honest reliable and I trust the work is always done right the first time!

Angela B.
02/16/2020
Certified Master Technicans
These guys are honest and knowledgeable! My car repairs are always done here. Had breaks done same day about 2 hrs time, at the last minute. Works is always perfect, prices reasonable. Warranties on all work! Thank you guys, happy customer here!

PC
Paul C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/15/2020
Great work trustworthy reliable
Great work trustworthy reliable honest stayed in touch kept me updated and in the loop.... exactly how it should be fair pricing and couldnt be any happier

Bay Shore, NY
Honda Civic Si
02/13/2020
Amazing Service
Great service! Amazing staff of whom are thorough and communicative.

Michael B.
Blue Point, NY
02/13/2020
Repaired my Subaru in a timely fashion.
They towed my car in to the shop at 10 o'clock at night on a rainy Monday. The next morning they diagnosed my problem gave me an estimate which I okayed and ordered the parts. Soon I was back on the road. I'll be coming back when my car requires service again. And it was less than what I would have paid had I had them tow it to the dealer.

Mike M.
02/11/2020
Expensive
Work is good

Jim S.
GMC Jimmy
02/10/2020
They fixed a problem other places could not!
I had a persistent problem with my check engine light that nobody could seem to fix took it to M and D Matt the owner extremely polite and courteous put his mechanics on it and they fixed the problem!

PW

Elisa M.
Holbrook, NY
Hyundai Accent
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Elisa said that she would recommend this business for service.

Selden, NY
02/05/2020
Outstanding
Kurt pretty much made me feel at ease got me home fixed my transmission same day. Do not know what I would do without him.

Angelo S.