Joe B.
Bayport, NY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Joe said his vehicle went in for a simple inspection and they ended keeping his vehicle half the day, just to tell him his vehicle has repairs that need to be done before the inspection. For an inspection they charged him a $750.

Britney S.
Bellport, NY
Chrysler Pacifica
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Britney said she paid for a catalytic converter to be fixed for $900 and it stopped working a week later. Her mother ended up paying another $1000 to fix it again, and the business only gave about $500 back. It took longer to get the vehicle repaired and they had to spend more money on a rental. Britney said she would no longer recommend this business for service.

SF
Serena F.
Selden, NY
08/24/2018
new york state inspection
I brought my car in for an inspection on my vehicle. It ended up costing me $1000 for things I felt talked into, being uneducated in necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance. I felt the "salesman's" presentation of the suggested work order was done in such a way to exploit my naivety, and being a woman, I feel rather exploited and even victimized by the whole experience. Whether it was done intentionally or not, I do not know, but I would not consider it a positive encounter with this establishment. I will not go back and I will not recommend them to anyone either.
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 09/21/2018

Good morning Ms.Serena. I would like to first thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I'm happy our conversation cleared any misconceptions you may have had. We would love to see you come back as a customer and would look forward to having a relationship in the future. I know you mentioned you had felt something in your tranny, I would like to offer you a free check out on that issue. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you! Matt DiScalo

Matthew DiScalo

Tashiva T.
Bellport, NY
Nissan Murano
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Tashiva said the service was not good. He said they mis-diagnosed his vehicle and it ended up costing him $250.

Michelle W.
Patchogue, NY
01/08/2018
Appt through Geico 1PM
The worst of the worst, Appt through Geico 1PM they never called, never showed up! They left me without help, and I have a disabled child. And when I called back they shut their phone off or blocked me.

Daniel D.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
08/17/2017
Bad service
I dropped off my car at 9:30 AM to get a leak in my tire repaired and an oil change. At 4 PM I called to check in. At first I was told you didn't have my car, then I was told that it was on the rack now and would be done in 45 minutes. I got there at 5 PM and saw my car in the same spot I parked earlier. When I walked in Matt told me it would be done in 5 minutes. When I pointed out it was still on the street, he asked me what car was mine and what repairs I was in for. I didn't leave until 6:45 and you guys didn't even finish the work because you "didn't want to hold me up." You had plenty of time to find a bunch of expensive repairs I would need though. I'll be going somewhere else that.