Mary L.
Medford, NY
Honda Civic Si
08/23/2019
Friendly, accommodating service
I was very pleased with all the employees. They were very friendly and attentive. However I was disappointed with my bill when I saw I was charged for inspection of electrical system. I went in only to have my battery replaced. And was budgeting my money for that only. I wish someone had told me they were doing something extra. I had only asked for a new battery. I am looking for a new mechanic for our cars and I was hopeful this shop would work out. As I said. They were very nice and appear to have a positive environment for workers and customers. If I was not charged for a service I did not ask for, I would rate them a 5

AD
Antonio D.
Oakdale, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said that he recommends this business for service.

Jonathan M.
New York
Honda Element
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff did extra work on his vehicle that they did not ask permission to do, and it ended up costing about $50 to $100 extra.

TH
Tim H.
Manorville, NY
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Tim said that he was not too happy because the service took a lot longer than expected. He likes Pat, the owner, because he is honest. He will come back again.

VS
veronica s.
Patchogue, NY
11/27/2017
EVERYONE VERY NICE
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE A 2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE NOT A LEXUS. I WAS IN ON NOVEMBER 18, 2017 FOR A PROBLEM WITH LEFT FRONT TIRE. THEY PLUGGED FOR ME. I STILL NEED A TIRE IN NEAR FUTURE.