TR
Tom R.
Patchogue, NY
Jeep Liberty
12/04/2020
These guys are going to try and pad you bill
Watch your wallet. There so called free inspection is just their way to add on services at ridiculous prices. When I said no, they tried to get my daughter to say yes. Stay Away!
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 12/04/2020

Good morning Tom,

Thank you for taking your time to speak with me, I'm sorry we couldn't work things out. I was trying to explain to you that we go over our courtesy inspections with every individual that comes down to take delivery of the vehicle as it is our job to ensure whoever is operating the motor vehicle knows it's current condition. For example, if a vehicle had an issue where the wheel was ready to fall off and we did not advise the receiver and something happened we would be held liable. This is why we do this with every customer everytime, we did not ask your daughter to buy anything we were simply going over the vehicle's current state of health. I'm sorry to hear we won't be doing buisness in the future, we do value every customer and this is why we reached out to you twice to try and recitfy the situation. There will be no more contact from us, I hope you enjoy your holiday season and stay safe.

Best,

John Chancellor
MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc.

CJ
Catherine J.
Patchogue, NY
01/03/2020
I was treated very nice while they took my money
All i gotta say is i was charged $211.00 for a battery for a honda.

But i was treated very nicely while price gouging me.

I mean that should explain itself.

Oh for a battery from autozone

Kenneth S.
Bayport, NY
06/21/2019
MD Auto Customers - "Walking Wallets"
I called MD Auto because my 2006 BMW 330i wouldn't start, and MD had replaced my battery last year. They towed my BMW to the shop, performed an expensive diagnostic, which revealed a bad electrical ground. Cost me $400, but they repaired the ground problem easily.
What most upset me was, as I picked up the car, I was forced to watch a "slide show" containing over a dozen "red" (more serious) and "yellow" (less serious) problems with my otherwise fine functioning car. Each engine fluid was meticulously photographed to show why such fluid was "off color", along with the cost to repair. I was told that my rear tires and wipers wouldn't pass Inspection , even though I had not brought the BMW to MD Auto for Inspection and none was due for another 6 months. I was told that my SYNTHETIC oil needed to be replaced EVERY 6 MONTHS.

BMW repair costs are notoriously expensive, and MD Auto went OVER THE TOP in photographing each and every fluid, filter, tire and wiper on a car which was brought in to MD for a starting problem. MD Auto's unsolicited "POWER POINT PRESENTATION" was designed principally to separate me from my limited money through fear tactics on an otherwise fully functional car which is inspected every year and simply wouldn't start. I trust that the MD Auto mechanics know what they are doing. It's their MOTIVES for trying to convince me to spend well over $1000 to fix their classified "red" and "yellow" problems, through a detailed and unsolicited photo presentation of my car's engine, that bespeaks off unadulterated GREED on their part.

Dennis C.
Bellport, NY
08/24/2017
LACKS PARKING
Jeep was towed to shop 8/20/17 was not ready till 8/22/17.