David C.
06/04/2021
Very professional and educated in there professional attitude
First and foremost— yes the car drives like a new auto

TL
Theresa L.
Dodge Intrepid
06/01/2021
Comfortable Environment
Matt and John are always friendly and want to do everything they can for you so your safe on the road. I always feel comfortable in the waiting room and I trust what they have to say about my car.

04/08/2021
Good customer service
I thought there was good customer service also very accurate as to what they were doing to your car.

Farmington, NY
Jeep Compass
03/27/2021
The staff is amazing
I had damage to my car 2 days before I needed to drive 6 hours back home leaving my timeline so tight. They communicated with me well and worked with my timeline in order to get my vehicle driveable for my trip home.

TF
Theresa F.
Medford, NY
03/19/2021
Communication
First of all they are AAA affiliated which is how I found them; Very knowledgeable and thorough through each step of the process. They sent me via text a very complete checklist (with photos) of issues that needed to be addressed, in order of urgency and were up front and clear on the pricing. They called to let me know how service was progressing. They were polite and pleasant to deal with. They definitely will get my return business.

GS
Geogre S.
03/13/2021
Outstanding customer service
Complete detailed explanation of what and why work was needed and performed.

IB
Ifetayo B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/27/2021
Tech Savvy, Professional and Knowledgeable
The service and professionalism was top-notch, hands down. Extremely friendly staff! This alone is why I would return and recommend others. I only gave 4 stars because it was costly for me and my rugs are still damp (the reason my vehicle was serviced). I was hoping they would have been dried completely, so I now have to go dry my rugs elsewhere. I was wondering if the water issue was resolved since my rugs are still damp. Great company, great people.

FM
Florence M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
12/06/2020
Friendly, Knowledgeable
Speedy repairs. Only wish they could give discounts to seniors on fixed income. But.....business is business.

DF
Darlene F.
11/10/2020
I am pleased with the service that is provided and it's close to home.

Bellport, NY
HUMMER H2
10/05/2020
Very Good service
MD Auto did a complete thorough inspection of my vehicle. I like the computer presentation with photos of repairs needed. Be prepare to leave car in shop for a while. Completion time can improve. But the repair work was very good. My vehicle is running like it was new.

Shirley, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2020
Review
I was very impressed with the work performed. I was kept informed of progress. I will do business with company again.

James D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/12/2020 Category: Service
James said he thinks the communication to the client should be better. Sometimes it's a couple of hours before he hears anything and most of the time he has to do the calling and checking up on his vehicle.

Marcia C.
Medford, NY
09/01/2020
First visit
Difficult to park near the office. Office could use a little bit of an upgrade. Employees are very nice

PH
Patrick H.
Cadillac SRX
07/14/2020
They go thru your vehicle top to bottom
The take the time to text you photo of parts they call if they see something wrong and point it out

BK
Barbara K.
Mastic, NY
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff failed to realize that the container that holds the window cleaner on her vehicle was broken and she had to go back a couple of times. She stated that they eventually fixed it, but should have noticed it the first time. She added that she was overall happy with them.