DF
Darlene F.
11/10/2020
I am pleased with the service that is provided and it's close to home.

Bellport, NY
HUMMER H2
10/05/2020
Very Good service
MD Auto did a complete thorough inspection of my vehicle. I like the computer presentation with photos of repairs needed. Be prepare to leave car in shop for a while. Completion time can improve. But the repair work was very good. My vehicle is running like it was new.

Shirley, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2020
Review
I was very impressed with the work performed. I was kept informed of progress. I will do business with company again.

James D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/12/2020 Category: Service
James said he thinks the communication to the client should be better. Sometimes it's a couple of hours before he hears anything and most of the time he has to do the calling and checking up on his vehicle.

Marcia C.
Medford, NY
09/01/2020
First visit
Difficult to park near the office. Office could use a little bit of an upgrade. Employees are very nice

PH
Patrick H.
Cadillac SRX
07/14/2020
They go thru your vehicle top to bottom
The take the time to text you photo of parts they call if they see something wrong and point it out

BK
Barbara K.
Mastic, NY
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff failed to realize that the container that holds the window cleaner on her vehicle was broken and she had to go back a couple of times. She stated that they eventually fixed it, but should have noticed it the first time. She added that she was overall happy with them.

TL
Theresa L.
Dodge Intrepid
05/16/2020
Exceptional Mechanic Shop!!
This was my first time going to this shop and it defiantly won’t be my last! I have never felt so respected, comfortable and as an equal speaking with and stepping into a mechanic shop. Thank you so much for your patience, easy going personalities and someone I can trust!!

04/23/2020
Recent service
Took me as drive up-service was competent & friendly

ED
Eileen D.
Bayport, NY
04/10/2020
The staff at MD Auto are great!
I didn’t realize the waiting room was shut down because of Covid 19 and I don’t disagree with the decision to do it -I wish I would have known about it ahead of time though. I would have made other arrangements. So there I was an elderly woman in the cold and very windy day.
Rather than have me leave, the gentleman at the front desk let me wait in a car that was for sale. It turned out great! All of the staff on the front end as well as the mechanics in the back are kind and considerate and very thorough with what they do. I always leave there learning something new about my car and knowing that my car is safer for going to MD Auto!

Michael B.
Blue Point, NY
02/13/2020
Repaired my Subaru in a timely fashion.
They towed my car in to the shop at 10 o'clock at night on a rainy Monday. The next morning they diagnosed my problem gave me an estimate which I okayed and ordered the parts. Soon I was back on the road. I'll be coming back when my car requires service again. And it was less than what I would have paid had I had them tow it to the dealer.

CD
Chris D.
Middle Island, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend the business for service.

SG
Steve G.
Southampton, NY
06/30/2019
Very good place for you to bring your ride!
MD Auto is a very friendly auto shop that does a complete job with diagnostics and repair. I was skeptical when I called AAA and needed to be towed when my car overheated. I was on the way to work and they recommended that I bring my car there. I was in an unfamiliar area and didn't know any radiator or repair shops.
The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars, is that they use text messages to sed me a report of what my car was going to need and I still needed to call for the price! then when my car was finished I waited and waited for a message but nothing, I needed to call and find out it was ready. Minor issues really, but annoying all the same. The repair was fine and that's what really matters. Thanks MD Auto, 4 out of 5 is awesome in my book.

Rob W.
03/16/2019
Service Techniciana
Everyone there express a great professionalism.
I’d recommend their business!

LC
Lorraine C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Lorraine said she would recommend them for work.