Michael B.
Blue Point, NY
02/13/2020
Repaired my Subaru in a timely fashion.
They towed my car in to the shop at 10 o'clock at night on a rainy Monday. The next morning they diagnosed my problem gave me an estimate which I okayed and ordered the parts. Soon I was back on the road. I'll be coming back when my car requires service again. And it was less than what I would have paid had I had them tow it to the dealer.

CD
Chris D.
Middle Island, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend the business for service.

SG
Steve G.
Southampton, NY
06/30/2019
Very good place for you to bring your ride!
MD Auto is a very friendly auto shop that does a complete job with diagnostics and repair. I was skeptical when I called AAA and needed to be towed when my car overheated. I was on the way to work and they recommended that I bring my car there. I was in an unfamiliar area and didn't know any radiator or repair shops.
The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars, is that they use text messages to sed me a report of what my car was going to need and I still needed to call for the price! then when my car was finished I waited and waited for a message but nothing, I needed to call and find out it was ready. Minor issues really, but annoying all the same. The repair was fine and that's what really matters. Thanks MD Auto, 4 out of 5 is awesome in my book.

Rob W.
03/16/2019
Service Techniciana
Everyone there express a great professionalism.
I’d recommend their business!

LC
Lorraine C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Lorraine said she would recommend them for work.

Theresa B.
Yaphank, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/04/2019
Fast and curtious
Very satisfied with the service. Will return for future service as needed

RJ
Robin J.
Holtsville, NY
Nissan Xterra
11/20/2018
Great roadside assistance
I have had MD respond to a few roadside calls. They are always friendly and courteous.

Jim M.
New York
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he brought the vehicle in to the facility for inspection, tires and brakes. It took 48 hours to complete. He has been using this business for years and has recommended it, but he stated this visit took a little too long.

Angela B.
09/10/2018
Certified Master Technicans
This is a honest, reliable family owned business that gives extensively back to the community's schools and does professional car repairs, the right way the first time. They have a great business going because they are not doing repairs that don't need to be be done and are not ripping off their customers, therefore the have repeat business and this is the only repair shop in town that I take my car to!

FB
Freddy B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Freddy said he would recommend the business for service.

EC
Eugene C.
Bellport, NY
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said his vehicle was at the facility for almost a week. He was told they were busy and they did keep in touch.

Joe P.
Medford, NY
Lincoln LS
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business for service.

BR
Barrett R.
Medford, NY
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Barrett said the service was good. He would have liked the employees to have been more transparent with the service time.

EC
Eugene C.
Bellport, NY
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said he thought the prices were too high and also the labor cost was way too high as well.

KF
Kenneth F.
Syosset, NY
05/11/2018
Friendly but a little rushed
AAA recommended facility for a reason. Very courteous and listens to the customer's concerns. Extremely busy but a better than average job done. Did miss a few minor details, but quickly and responsibly corrected at no extra charge.