Angela B.
02/16/2020
Honest mechanics
These is an great auto repair shop. These guys are honest reliable and I trust the work is always done right the first time!

PC
Paul C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/15/2020
Great work trustworthy reliable
Great work trustworthy reliable honest stayed in touch kept me updated and in the loop.... exactly how it should be fair pricing and couldnt be any happier

Bay Shore, NY
Honda Civic Si
02/13/2020
Amazing Service
Great service! Amazing staff of whom are thorough and communicative.

Michael B.
Blue Point, NY
02/13/2020
Repaired my Subaru in a timely fashion.
They towed my car in to the shop at 10 o'clock at night on a rainy Monday. The next morning they diagnosed my problem gave me an estimate which I okayed and ordered the parts. Soon I was back on the road. I'll be coming back when my car requires service again. And it was less than what I would have paid had I had them tow it to the dealer.

Mike M.
02/11/2020
Expensive
Work is good

Jim S.
Medford, NY
GMC Jimmy
02/10/2020
They fixed a problem other places could not!
I had a persistent problem with my check engine light that nobody could seem to fix took it to M and D Matt the owner extremely polite and courteous put his mechanics on it and they fixed the problem!

PW

Elisa M.
Holbrook, NY
Hyundai Accent
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Elisa said that she would recommend this business for service.

Selden, NY
02/05/2020
Outstanding
Kurt pretty much made me feel at ease got me home fixed my transmission same day. Do not know what I would do without him.

Angelo S.

MF
Matt F.
Farmingdale, NY
01/23/2020
They took my car right away and we’re very friendly!

Dina S.
Hicksville, NY
01/22/2020
The best auto body shop on Long island
Matt and Chris are the most amazing guys! They are extremely nice and straight forward. They explain what's wrong in understandable language. They treat their customers like family and it's fun to be there.

Angelo S.
01/18/2020
5 stars
Friendly, honest staff, you gained a lifetime customer

Joe D.
Blue Point, NY
Volkswagen GTI
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he got what he needed quickly.

Tracy M.
Medford, NY
Jeep Liberty
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Tracy said the vehicle was ready on time. The staff were friendly and the price was decent.