HH
Harry H.
06/25/2019
I had an issue with my Camry upon my return from a road trip with my nephew.
The light for an engine malfunction turned on, and in reading the manual I feared that this may be serious.
I took the picture, sent into MD, bought the car straight to the shop, Chris inspected it, told me it was a minor issue (inferior gas), told me to fill up with high grade has a couple of times, cortected the issue, put me at ease, and did not charge me for the service...all within 45 minutes.

What a relief!

KH
Kevin H.
Shirley, NY
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was very honest and transparent. They were quick and affordable. The staff were very nice guys.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/22/2019
Everyone very nice. Did great job
Did great job. Will recommend to friends.

AH
Andrew H.
Middle Island, NY
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the towing service was phenomenal and the staff was awesome. They did the inspection and he was very happy. They will be doing the service tomorrow and he is sure he will be happy with it, as well.

LD
Lisa D.
Cadillac SRX
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said they took care of issue, they went to her home and towed her vehicle and got everything done within 2 hours.

DF
David F.
Hampton Bays, NY
Dodge Dakota
06/19/2019
They know what they are doing
Great guys. Very thorough

LJ
Lori J.
Medford, NY
06/13/2019
The staff is very helpful and kind
Me and my fiance has been coming to md with our cars for years and never had a problem. And they don't over price things like other places do. They are very kind and friendly.

Christine S.
Jeep Cherokee
06/12/2019
Doesnt get better!!
I am new to Patchogue and was scared to look for a new mechanic. After reading all the great reviews on Facebook, I decided to go ahead and call MD. Chris and Matt were beyond amazing. From the initial call to immediately fitting me in to keeping me updated on the progress to explaining via tv, email, text and even on my car. They made a list of things I needed to fix right away and then a second list what will need to be looked at soon but now. They made my experience so great. I will always bring my vehicles to them!!

Craig B.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/12/2019
Personal and Professional Service
I love cars and Matt and his staff have been keeping my 1998 Corvette safe and reliable for many years. The prices are fair and they get the job done when they say it will be done.

TC
Tyesha C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
06/11/2019
Amazing customer service!
Everyone at MD Auto are amazing! My experience was phenomenal! They do the job right and they have you out at the time you need the job done! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! I'm very sad that I'm moving out of state but I promise to come back to get more work done on my car!!!! Love them!!

GD
Gary D.
Chrysler Aspen
06/10/2019
Saturday check engine light on
We took the car to MD just to run the diagnostic test; instead they drove my husband home and repaired the car, all unscheduled on a Saturday. MD rules!

Lauren S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/10/2019
Performed NY State Inspection on short notice
Chris was willing to give me a same day appointment for a New York State Inspection on a Saturday. He and Kurt are exceptionally helpful and advised me of services they recommend I have done in the near future without pressuring me to authorize them to perform those services right then and there.

EC
Erin C.
Medford, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the employees were super friendly. They provided amazing service. The work was nice.

Richie S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/03/2019
The staff at MD are very friendly and accommodating . They are competent and knowledgeable as well as honest . Highly recommend them

Jason C.
New York
Nissan Murano
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the employees were friendly. They were courteous. They provided thorough service.

HH
Harry H.
05/25/2019
Appreciated the call from Matt early evening to confirm I was ok. Also appreciate fixing the flat first thing in the morning.

LH
Luana H.
05/24/2019
Honest and Reliable
MD auto serviced my car issues with diligence. Chris one of the staff mechanics explained in detail exactly what was happening with the car. He went beyond to help out with more. Very respectful and courteous staff. Thank you Chris and staff.

LH
Luana H.
05/24/2019
Car repairs
Staff is honest and explains in detail what the problem(s) is/are with your automobile. Chris one of the staff mechanics is excellent! Went up and beyond for me today due to my car issues. Thank you MD auto! Would definitely recommend to friends and family members.

GB
Grace B.
Bayport, NY
Oldsmobile Bravada
05/23/2019
Honest and thorough
Nobody ever wants to take their car in for service, but I have to say the people here are first-rate.
Not only are they welcoming and friendly, but Matt and his crew are top-notch professionals
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for good, honest mechanics.

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
05/21/2019
Trusting mechanics
As always they were honest and helpful. Only sold me what I needed and made the recommendations of services I would need to keep my car running smoothly.