Honda Civic Cpe
10/14/2019
THEY TOOK ME RIGHT IN
THEY TOOK ME RIGHT IN , ON A WEEKEND!!!

Greg M.
Lexus CT 200h
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that they handled it well. The job was done well.

Greg M.
Lexus CT 200h
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that they handled it well. The job was done well.

10/11/2019
Professionalism unmatched
Their digital multipoint inspection text messaged to my iPhone included pictures videos and advice on how to prioritize what repairs were needed immediately to what’s needed in the future which helped me plan what I needed ahead of time instead of on the side of the road. Will return will recommend guys were honest polite and fair Kurt made me feel at home and Matt broke it down in a way that I could explain to someone else. For once o feel like I am ahead of everything going on with my vehicle.

Selden, NY
10/09/2019
Transmission fixed
Came in with my transmission shuttering and vibrating intermittently around 30-40 costed about 400 dollars to fix same day car has WELL OVER 200k on it I couldn’t be happier it hasn’t done it since I got it back and I though this was the end. Honest and fair will highly recommend.

Kristine S.
Bayport, NY
10/07/2019
Always Great Service
As always, M&D Auto was quick and efficient when I came in for my oil change!

Roger M.
Cadillac SRX
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the guy that came to help him from this business was very helpful. They jumped the vehicle. He had a dead battery.

Mark H.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has not taken his vehicle to anyone else. This business went head to toe and dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's. They taught him something about his vehicle. He was very pleased with the information he was given.

Rebecca C.
Holbrook, NY
09/28/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Chris and his staff are beyond helpful and just all around the nicest. I was worried to find somewhere to take my car to and trust they were telling me the truth about things needing to be done to my vehicle. MD Auot and staff provided me with the upmost care and concern. Definitely will be the ONLY place I take my car toom. Highly highly highly recommended.

IL
Ivan L.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Ivan said the employees are the best.

WG
Walter G.
GMC Terrain
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the service is very good.

Gail M.
Jeep Liberty
09/18/2019
Friendly, informative
The work on my vehicle was done in a timely manner. Since my vehicle needed a few things repaired, was able to split up the work in order of safety, and easier on my finances.

Steve C.
09/17/2019
Couldn't have had a better experience
Staff was super helpful and accommodating. I called first thing in the morning and my car was finished in less than a few hours. Staff walked me through the pricing and inspection details. Highly recommend... will be back with my other car!

Anthony M.
Ford Transit Van
09/16/2019
Fast service
Brought my van down because my brakes were grinding. MD Auto was able to replace my brakes same day so I can get back to work. Thanks again MD Auto

Michael M.
New York, NY
Toyota Prius c
09/14/2019
Good, professional service.
We were greeted by Matt. Although we had an appointment for noon, work on repairing two bent tire rims did not begin until 1:00. But Matt kept us informed all along the way and the work was completed by 1:30. The cost was reasonable.