FA
Fred A.
Bohemia, NY
09/12/2019
MD Auto started their service as soon as I arrived. I appreciated the fact that they found an economical solution to what could have been a costly repair. Also appreciated their multi-point inspection with an online link to the results.

Holbrook, NY
MD Auto
Matt and staff were knowledgeable and professional. They worked to ensure we were helped expeditiously and sent on our way with the utmost satisfaction. Paying a little more for that service proved to be priceless.

Bellport, NY
Battery problem
John from towing was very good and courteous. Came sooner than expected. Guys changed my battery quickly, didn’t wait long even though they were busy. Would highly recommend MD auto.

Larry S.
Medford, NY
08/31/2019
Very professional, great service and HONEST! They have been around for years.

Jim B.
Ridge, NY
Buick LaCrosse
Solid professional work
Real honest place to get work done on your car.

AG
Ann G.
Northport, NY
08/28/2019
It’s like having a great mechanic in the family
Matt, Chris and Luis went out of their way to make sure my neglected car is now back to being safe and reliable. They diagnosed the problems using their great knowledge and experience, and only fixed what was needed. When the job got more complicated they still managed to complete it all the same day. Many thanks!

Mary L.
Medford, NY
Honda Civic Si
08/23/2019
Friendly, accommodating service
I was very pleased with all the employees. They were very friendly and attentive. However I was disappointed with my bill when I saw I was charged for inspection of electrical system. I went in only to have my battery replaced. And was budgeting my money for that only. I wish someone had told me they were doing something extra. I had only asked for a new battery. I am looking for a new mechanic for our cars and I was hopeful this shop would work out. As I said. They were very nice and appear to have a positive environment for workers and customers. If I was not charged for a service I did not ask for, I would rate them a 5

Dean M.
Acura MDX
08/19/2019
Great place
One of the most nice and informed group of mechanics i have ever met. Highly recommend.

Dennis B.
Moriches, NY
08/16/2019
I really appreciate the staff here. They make me feel comfortable and at ease. I don’t know anything about cars, but I rust what they tell
Me

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
08/13/2019
Have been a customer of MD as long as I can remember. Always nice, professional and thorough. I always recommend MD Auto

LL
Lauren L.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2019
Best customer service ever!
So nice to be greeted and helped so thoughtfully and cordially. They accommodated our every request and seemed happy to do it. What a surprise and so rare .
Highly recommend.

Dorin C.
Shirley, NY
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Dorin said he was satisfied with the service.

Dina S.
Hicksville, NY
07/31/2019
The best shop I've been too on Long Island.
I brought in my 16 year old Honda and was very satisfied. Their customer service was fantastic. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, they kept in communication throughout the entire process and they also took the time to completely explain all the work and warranty information in a way that was easy to understand but still gave us complete details. Even as the shop discovered my exhaust leak was worse than expected and required more work then originally allotted they still charged me the price I was originally given. Now the car drives like new again. I would absolutely use this shop again.

NR
Natalie R.
Mazda CX-9
07/31/2019
Great business
Nowadays it’s hard to trust! Matt and the crew are super friendly and caring. They take their time to attend to your vehicle and don’t take advantage of customers. I highly recommend MD! Won’t be going anywhere else!

LI
Lindsay I.
Mazda CX-5
07/20/2019
Great shop!
Great shop! Staff is friendly and always so knowledgeable! Service is quick!