GC
Geraldine C.
Volvo 850
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Geraldine said she has been going to the business for years.

ZF
Zachary F.
Toyota Tercel
12/18/2017
Honest Work
Always difficult to find a trust-worthy mechanic that you can be fairly confident is not screwing you over at every turn. Matt and the folks at MD Auto are kind, forthcoming, and very transparent. They kept me updated on the status of my repair every step of the way, and explained exactly what they had done and why. They even did some extra things for me free of charge after asking if it was acceptable.

I just moved to the Patchogue area less than a year ago, but it's very nice to know I have already found a good mechanic that I can trust. They seem like their shop might be a little small, and it took a bit longer than I expected to complete my fix, but it was a serious job, and for the quality of their work I had no problem waiting a little bit longer.

Highly recommend to at least give this place a try next time you need some work done.

GM
Grace M.
New York
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Grace said the business did a good job. They were helpful and honest, and she did not have any complaints.

ES
Ernest S.
Bayport, NY
GMC Yukon XL
12/13/2017
Great job, very pleased
They did a great job and was very professional

Cynthia H.
New York
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Cynthia said her visit was quick and the facility is very convenient.

Lance S.
Medford, NY
Subaru Legacy
12/11/2017
Honesty, integrity and expedient response time to customer needs
Matt and team are courtesy, knowledgeable and professional. In this day and age, what makes consumers what to do business with any customer service orientated establishment is how they are treated. I am in such a business.
You won't be disappointed st MD.
P.S. I rarely take time to write reviews. I am not a family member. Just a satisfied customer.

Joe F.
Honda Civic Si
12/04/2017
I had gotten taken advantage by other mechanics .I found MD searching for a car mechanic online in patchogue where live.
Its always a pleasant experience, going there when i have to go. Matt is always friendly and honest about what i need in my car.

Marcia S.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Marcia said her experience with this business was good.

VS
veronica s.
11/27/2017
EVERYONE VERY NICE
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE A 2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE NOT A LEXUS. I WAS IN ON NOVEMBER 18, 2017 FOR A PROBLEM WITH LEFT FRONT TIRE. THEY PLUGGED FOR ME. I STILL NEED A TIRE IN NEAR FUTURE.

Carlton B.
Holtsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Carlton said this business has good mechanics on staff. Everyone was very nice to deal with.

Mike H.
Holtsville, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Mike said they fixed all of his problems.

EV
Emmanuella V.
11/24/2017
Honest Mechanic!!!
I've have been a customer at MD Auto for approximately 3 yrs now, my son who is only 9 yrs old actually tells other people to take their car there also (LOL), he knows when I'm happy, and I must say I have never been disappointed with any of their services. We all know the stigma about women getting " ripped off" by mechanics due to vulnerability and lack of knowledge, this was honestly one of my fears, but at MD Auto I never experienced that. The owner and few of the other staff members there are so informative, they will teach about your vehicle and how to care for it. I really appreciate my mechanic!!

Diane C.
Cadillac Escalade
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Diane said the service was good and she can't complain.

KG
Keith G.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Bernadette. She said the staff provided great service and they were also very knowledgeable.

AK
Ameer K.
Hicksville, NY
Nissan Xterra
11/19/2017
I couldn’t imagine how advance this auto shop is. Very professional and trustworthy, I would recommend to all my family and friends
Keep it up....Matt

EM
Evelyn M.
Bay Shore, NY
11/19/2017
Outstanding service at MD Auto
I was horrified to hear that my car had missing bolts that was incidentally left off by last mechanic shop. I also needed a new drain plug, therefore the car was leaking fluids. MD mechanics took care of the problem and gave me an estimate of the other work I needed. The mechanics where friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Michelle L.
Nissan JUKE
11/18/2017
Road Trip Checkup
I brought my car in for a checkup because I was going on a long trip. These guys at MD Auto were so efficient. From the moment I walked thru the door they greet you with a smile and the service is fantastic. They did a great job on my car, and called to tell me everything that needed to be done. They are very reasonable with pricing. Most places I have gone to are overpriced. I tell everyone to go there and have them service their cars. Thank you for making my car safe to drive in.

JJ
John J.
Ridge, NY
11/14/2017 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business are courteous and kind. He trusts his vehicle to them and the prices are right.

HF
Hugo F.
Scion tC
11/08/2017
Honest staff
Staff are great and honest

EG
Edward G.
Nissan Xterra
11/08/2017
15,000 check up
Fast, honest, efficient & friendly. What anyone would want but doesn't often find.