Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BE
Bob E.
Dodge Stratus
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he does a very good job and does right by him, so he really likes him.

Ken M.
02/10/2018
Excellent customer service
I'm very please with the professionalism and the personal attention that I receive from Matt and his team. I'm very happy with the service and pricing that they provide at MD Auto. I'd definitely recommend them to others looking for good quality repair shop.

Jim S.
Medford, NY
02/08/2018
Local shop feel comfortable going there
There a fair shop tell you the problems with your car which some of you can take care of yourself and save some money.

VG
Victor G.
Central Islip, NY
Porsche Cayenne
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Victor said his overall experience was perfect. They are very good. He likes they way they worked with him.

Makeytha M.
02/03/2018
Leadership on duty, greets all clients, personal attention to each client, authentic ability to work with and engage a diverse constituency
Great Service, knowledgeable, professional, leadership on duty, greets all clients, personal attention to each client, authentic ability to work with and engage a diverse constituency. I reviewed the business (visually) before I became a client and it just made sense to give them my business. I'm able to discuss my concerns without feeling like the uncomfortable, I can speak with the owner one on one, he backs up doing the right thing! Matts a nice guy and he has nice guys who work for him! It's all good! (from: Ms. Manning).

RU
Robert U.
Riverhead, NY
02/02/2018
WELL SATISFIED
THEY LISTEN,THEY DO WHAT THEY SAY.FINE WORKMAN SHIP . MY FIRST TIME AND I WILL BE 100% LOYAL TO THIS FINE CREW, THANKS AGAIN ROBERT

ER
Ellen R.
Jeep Liberty
02/01/2018
Battery replacement
Answering my call to AAA for a dead battery , MD auto provided prompt service in getting my car started. I agreed with the assessment of the age and probable short life of that battery.
I went right to MD Auto . In no time at all I was driving away with a new reliable battery.
Very courteous staff.

James R.
Shirley, NY
01/31/2018
The service was excellent the people were very friendly and I even got a call later that day from the person who came and towed my truck to the shop to check on how I made out I am very satisfied and I highly recommend MD auto

KW
Kurt W.
New York
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Kurt said the staff is great and provided good work.

CF
Corey F.
Holtsville, NY
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Corey said he was happy with the service and got fair prices.

MN
Marc N.
Medford, NY
Dodge Charger
01/23/2018
Marc Negrin 2011 Dodge Charger RT - they are courteous, attention to detail, problem diagnosed and and repair made, neat..... i didnt even know they were in my car
they are the best... customer service and respect is primary

KR
Karen R.
Ridge, NY
01/22/2018
My Oil Change ...
Went in for an oil change and asked for a 'check up ' which I'm so glad I did ! I had been questioning my battery to myself for some time and it was recommended that I did need a new battery and a alternator belt after all. It's nice to feel secure knowing your car is in good hands .

Amy S.
01/18/2018
Good work and honest pricing
Good work and honest pricing.

GP
Gail P.
01/11/2018
Very helpfull
very happy with service. Great communication. Let me know what was going on at all times.

Dawn S.
Cadillac SRX
01/10/2018
Review
I felt comfortable having my car towed there. From the friendly service from the tow truck driver to the mechanic to the owner. Thank you

Chris M.
01/09/2018
allways profesional
always profesional and honest

Ken M.
01/09/2018
2001 BMW 330C8
I was very please with the professionalism and the level of attention that was provided by Matt and his team. I will definitely recommend MD Auto and will be happy to return for additional service and maintenance work.to my vehicles. I'd recommend this company to anyone whose looking for a good and honest auto service center.

Michelle W.
01/08/2018
Appt through Geico 1PM
The worst of the worst, Appt through Geico 1PM they never called, never showed up! They left me without help, and I have a disabled child. And when I called back they shut their phone off or blocked me.

CD
Cindy D.
Bayport, NY
Dodge Nitro
01/07/2018
Great Mechanics!
Very trustworthy. They do great work. Super reliable.

Angela B.
01/06/2018
Exceptional
This place was wonderful! I recommend them to everyone. I came in needing brakes, pads, calibers on front and back. I was priced at over 700 dollars at mavis and they would not service just what i needed. These guys fixed what was needed, they were fast and trust worthy. They have mechanics in there that know what they are doing. I was very pleased with these guys and will not go any where else now!!!