KW
Kurt W.
New York
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Kurt said the staff is great and provided good work.

CF
Corey F.
Holtsville, NY
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Corey said he was happy with the service and got fair prices.

MN
Marc N.
Medford, NY
Dodge Charger
01/23/2018
Marc Negrin 2011 Dodge Charger RT - they are courteous, attention to detail, problem diagnosed and and repair made, neat..... i didnt even know they were in my car
they are the best... customer service and respect is primary

KR
Karen R.
Ridge, NY
01/22/2018
My Oil Change ...
Went in for an oil change and asked for a 'check up ' which I'm so glad I did ! I had been questioning my battery to myself for some time and it was recommended that I did need a new battery and a alternator belt after all. It's nice to feel secure knowing your car is in good hands .

Amy S.
01/18/2018
Good work and honest pricing
Good work and honest pricing.

GP
Gail P.
01/11/2018
Very helpfull
very happy with service. Great communication. Let me know what was going on at all times.

Dawn S.
Cadillac SRX
01/10/2018
Review
I felt comfortable having my car towed there. From the friendly service from the tow truck driver to the mechanic to the owner. Thank you

Chris M.
01/09/2018
allways profesional
always profesional and honest

Ken M.
01/09/2018
2001 BMW 330C8
I was very please with the professionalism and the level of attention that was provided by Matt and his team. I will definitely recommend MD Auto and will be happy to return for additional service and maintenance work.to my vehicles. I'd recommend this company to anyone whose looking for a good and honest auto service center.

Michelle W.
01/08/2018
Appt through Geico 1PM
The worst of the worst, Appt through Geico 1PM they never called, never showed up! They left me without help, and I have a disabled child. And when I called back they shut their phone off or blocked me.

CD
Cindy D.
Bayport, NY
Dodge Nitro
01/07/2018
Great Mechanics!
Very trustworthy. They do great work. Super reliable.

Angela B.
01/06/2018
Exceptional
This place was wonderful! I recommend them to everyone. I came in needing brakes, pads, calibers on front and back. I was priced at over 700 dollars at mavis and they would not service just what i needed. These guys fixed what was needed, they were fast and trust worthy. They have mechanics in there that know what they are doing. I was very pleased with these guys and will not go any where else now!!!

KD

EW
Ebony W.
Middle Island, NY
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Ebony said the business is excellent.

GC
Guillermo C.
Peabody, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLA
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Guillermo said the service was good at the business, but the repair to the tire did not hold up. He had to ask for a refund. It was not their fault because the tire was too far gone.

KA
Katherine A.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Katherine said she had emergency roadside assistance, and was very satisfied. The people were very polite, and courteous, They did what they were supposed to.

CD
Chris D.
Chevrolet Lumina
12/20/2017
Prompt , complete service
Md auto always provides prompt, complete service with fair prices.

GC
Geraldine C.
Volvo 850
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Geraldine said she has been going to the business for years.

ZF
Zachary F.
Toyota Tercel
12/18/2017
Honest Work
Always difficult to find a trust-worthy mechanic that you can be fairly confident is not screwing you over at every turn. Matt and the folks at MD Auto are kind, forthcoming, and very transparent. They kept me updated on the status of my repair every step of the way, and explained exactly what they had done and why. They even did some extra things for me free of charge after asking if it was acceptable.

I just moved to the Patchogue area less than a year ago, but it's very nice to know I have already found a good mechanic that I can trust. They seem like their shop might be a little small, and it took a bit longer than I expected to complete my fix, but it was a serious job, and for the quality of their work I had no problem waiting a little bit longer.

Highly recommend to at least give this place a try next time you need some work done.

GM
Grace M.
New York
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Grace said the business did a good job. They were helpful and honest, and she did not have any complaints.