CD
Chris D.
Middle Island, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend the business for service.

ES
Eric S.
Nys inspection
Called a lot of other places for my inspection everybody couldn’t do it today so I called M D Auto and spoke with Matt and he said yeah come on down and went down and got seen just like he said.. I definitely recommend this place.. the guys are great

Scion tC
01/10/2020
Reliable and great customer service
Matt and christ always take good care of me and other customers

Roger M.
Nissan Sentra
Quality Professional Service
Thank you for your service. Very Professional and courteous. Highly recommend. Good clear accurate communication. Great to have this business in the neighborhood thanks again

LJ
Lori J.
01/07/2020
All the workers are very polite. And respect there customers
Me & my husband always enjoyed bringing our business to md cause we trusted them. They were always straight forward with what is wrong with your car.

VL
Vanessa L.
01/05/2020
They are very professional
The are very professional looking

CJ
Catherine J.
01/03/2020
I was treated very nice while they took my money
All i gotta say is i was charged $211.00 for a battery for a honda.

But i was treated very nicely while price gouging me.

I mean that should explain itself.

Oh for a battery from autozone

Robert H.
Eastport, NY
Jeep Liberty
12/31/2019
Professional and Courteous Repair Shop
Matt was a true professional and my Jeep Liberty was diagnosed properly and repaired in a timely manner. They also performed a complete inspection of my vehicle and gave me an ala carte list of issues that need attention in writing with the degree of urgency necessary to make repairs.I highly recommend this repair shop.

Joy D.
Lexus ES 330
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Joy said she liked this business's customer service, the way they treated her, they were friendly and she didn't have to wait long.

Ken M.
Holbrook, NY
12/30/2019
December service
The guys at M&D are great. They towed my car which needed a new radiator and oil filter hosing gasket. Although I had to compete with the holiday they got my car back to me in a timely fashion. Very personable and friendly staff and mechanics. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Dexter D.
Holtsville, NY
Jeep Cherokee
12/30/2019
Speedy and nice
These guys are friendly and fast. Would recommend to anyone.

Craig B.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/21/2019
Honest and Reliable Service
MD is my go-to place for reliable service on my Corvette. They are reasonably priced and fair for everything they for everything they do and they have never failed to fix my problems the first time.

CA
Chris A.
12/13/2019
Quick and easy
Fixed the front end collision on my truck fast and with no stress

12/13/2019
Quick and easy
Helped me out in a pinch was happy with the price and got my font end collision fixed quickly

Mario C.
Holbrook, NY
12/07/2019
Great job
Great job fixed all problems