GA
Gilbert A.
Holbrook, NY
06/06/2020
Professional and Friendly
We were recently roadside for an overheating issue. As a AAA affiliate they were quick to arrive at the scene and were kind enough to give us a tow. The gentleman was very friendly, understanding and offered very sound advice in handling the car moving forth. Our sincerest thanks again!

SJ
Steve J.
Jeep Cherokee
06/06/2020
Trustworthy shop!
Have been going to MD for 5 years, always great communication and explanation!

AZ
Almasse Z.
New York, NY
06/05/2020
Professional, affordable and quick
The office manager was knowledgeable, professional and very nice. Loved servicing my newly purchased car there. I highly recommend and will be Going back soon.

PH
Patrick H.
Mamaroneck, NY
06/05/2020
These guys are incredible
Got into a big bind, shredding my tire and denting a rim I had no idea was previously damaged. These guys worked seemingly tirelessly to get a new rim for me from local shops on Long Island, even went so far as to order one because it seemed like the right size, And got me all set up. These guys literally CALLED 4 CAR RENTAL PLACES on my behalf to try to make sure we were okay - everything felt personal, not just professional, which is exactly what you want with your service. Hooked me up and now I’m rolling better than ever, can’t recommend them enough.

Jacqueline R.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Jacqueline said she had previous dealings with this business and she would recommend them for service.

CL
Camdergaye L.
Mastic, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2020
Excellent Customer Service. Great turnover time. Great safety spectrum.

DJ
Donna J.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Nothing Like Your Neighborhood Auto Service Center
Thank you for the speedy and efficient service. I haven't driven much over the past couple of months and did not notice my inspection sticker had expired. There's nothing like a neighborhood business so I didn't have to go far and they know you. I was greeted and impressed with the professionalism of their receptionist. He spoke to me and other customers with knowledge and concern. So thanks MD for the great service and local convenience.

John P.
06/03/2020
Great work at a fair price!
Matt seems like a fair and thorough guy, his shop is clean and he goes the extra mile to make sure your car is running well and safe to drive .

BK
Barbara K.
Mastic, NY
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff failed to realize that the container that holds the window cleaner on her vehicle was broken and she had to go back a couple of times. She stated that they eventually fixed it, but should have noticed it the first time. She added that she was overall happy with them.

DF
David F.
Hampton Bays, NY
Ford Flex
05/30/2020
Excellent diagnosis and service!
My car was making horrific noise and it turned out to be a rock stuck in a wheel shield! Quickly diagnosed and NO CHARGE for fixing it! When does that ever happen??

GL
Gary L.
Bayport, NY
05/30/2020
1 of a kind pleasant surprise
I needed a quick & easy, but emergency repair on my vehicle (emergency meaning that it was undriveable w/o the work) & I called AAA to have it towed. I was initially going to have it towed to another shop, but because MD was AAA affiliated & so highly reviewed, I had it towed here.
Boy was that the RIGHT decision! Not only did Matt do the simple repair, but he also provided me w/an impressive, complimentary full review & diagnostic on my vehicle. This review was a multi media display on an easy to understand graphical & video display on their monitor AND sent to my phone as a link. And he took the time to walk me through all the parts of it.
I would highly recommend this rare find of a scrupulously honest mechanic.

Joan G.
Chevrolet Trax
05/24/2020
Honesty, knowledge, kind friendly attitude!
I am a 65 year old women and have owned and have had cars serviced since I am 18 years old. I have been going to M D auto for the last couple of years. I can tell you that there is no other place like it. Matt and his team are extremely knowledgeable, Trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with.

TC
Tomas C.
Honda Accord Sedan
05/23/2020
Very friendly, appreciate the help they gave.
Very professional, a pleasure to have met with them. I was very impressed with their service. I would recommend them to anyone.

MJ
Mark J.
Brookhaven, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Mark said Matt the owner is great and Jay the head mechanic is amazing. They do great work here and he will continue to do business with them.

PB
Patricia B.
Volvo S60
05/20/2020
Fantastic repair
Great job on some minor body repairs on my vehicle. As always, excellent work at a very reasonable and fair price.