Rob B.
GREAT JOB
I had problems with my son's jeep the motor was running terrible with a check engine light took it to MD Auto Matt took detailed notes Documenting the symptoms. The truck has been fixed due to a bad injector at a very fair price no throwing parts at the problem like other shops . I was very impressed with their operation I highly recommend this shop

Dillon C.
Northport, NY
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
Best shop around
They were prompt to towing my car, diagnosing, repairing And washed the exterior once the job was done. I wouldnt recommend any other shop on the island

Dwayne H.
Bohemia, NY
Excellent service.
Enjoyed the experience. Service was exceptional.

07/03/2021
Best customer service ever had!
Called & spoke 2 nicest friendliest person. Gave me pricing on what I needed done & told me 2 come fight down 2 do my repair. Definitely will be my new place 2 bring my car!

Michael H.
I love theses boys

Joe F.
Shirley, NY
06/28/2021
good service.on a hard job
good service on a hard job to be done

CA
Constance A.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Constance said they were very thorough.

AE
Ashraf E.
Honda Civic del Sol
06/17/2021
Well done
As usual Matt and team did a great job taking cate of my wife Honda del sol

BV
Bob V.
Medford, NY
Nissan Maxima
06/16/2021
Feedback
The shop is well organized and managed with customer satisfaction a priority goal.

Workers are most sensitive to customer needs in a safe work environment.

FA
Franklin A.
Elmont, NY
Nissan Xterra
06/10/2021
Great Service overall
Great customer service and fair price!

RP
Rosamaria P.
Copiague, NY
Kia Optima
06/10/2021
Auto Repair
I had a blowout and needed a tow and fast service. I was on a busy highway and not in a good spot. MD Auto Repair came quickly, towed my car to the shop and had my repair finished the next day. I was a little apprehensive not knowing this shop and being out of my area. The owner and staff were very friendly, and courteous and explained everything in terms I could understand. I felt comfortable and everything was explained to me In detail which put me at ease about my car being there. I have had a lot of car trouble experience and this was one of the best places I have gone to.

David C.
06/04/2021
Very professional and educated in there professional attitude
First and foremost— yes the car drives like a new auto

TN
Tracy N.
Centereach, NY
Extremely Professional
I was absolutely Happy with the Service I received from MD Auto! I will definitely be going back & referring them as well.

VY
Vanessa Y.
Chrysler 200
06/02/2021
Honest, friendly staff, and great service !
This place was great! I didn’t have to wait long, they were honest about what I needed, and got the job done. I highly recommend!

MJ
Matthew J.
Astoria, NY
Acura TLX
Very professional
I was towed here by AAA after I ran over a pothole on the LIE. At first I was frustrated because they were closed by the time AAA got my car there and they were not going to reopen for the next 2 days. However, once the shop reopened, the service advisor Matt called me early in the morning and went over how they planned to service my car. They did a complete inspection of not only my tires but the whole car and clearly presented what they thought needed repairs. They were courteous and professional throughout.