ED
Eileen D.
Bayport, NY
05/11/2019
Love MD Auto
The staff is always polite and courteous when you are there. When things come up they always find a way to squeeze you into the schedule that day.
In addition to being nice people they are highly skilled and knowledgeable mechanics who can fix anything!!
I also love the texts that remind me when my appointments are as well as when the next service is due.

Dominick M.
Blue Point, NY
Ford C-Max Energi
05/10/2019
Knowledgeable and Honest
I’ve been going there for over ten years. A repair shop you can trust.

Shirley, NY
GMC Acadia
Honestly
So far best spot to goto n things get done the right way. Little pricey but they do there job n let u know wats really good with ur vehicle.

Selden, NY
Fast and professional!!
Could not be more happy

Selden, NY
Jeep Liberty
FANTASTIC!!!!
Chris was professional and courteous

AH

Robert O.
Miller Place, NY
05/03/2019
Very knowledgeable
Greeted by Chris and he couldn’t be more helpful. Very pleasant experience!

MK
Maureen K.
04/28/2019
They spent way more time than I would've expected looking for a leak in my car. Matt and his crew are very friendly, courteous, and do not suggest or perform any more work than necessary.

Westbury, NY
04/26/2019
Great service as always
Love bringing my jeep here to these guys. They are always so nice, and do great work. They are fair in their pricing, and generally just great to work with.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/18/2019
Another fine visit
As usual, everything was fine.

VV
Victor V.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the staff provided quality service.

Sayville, NY
Jeep Liberty
04/16/2019
Great experience
Never had a mechanic give me such a thorough explanation of my vehicle and what could use work on it. Fair prices, and I feel confident I'd get the best honest treatment everytime.

Really a great shop I'm sorry I didnt use much earlier, but I gotta say the extensive information with photos explaining everything that may need work down the road is such a fantastic tool that should make all customers comfortable with getting the right work done.

Matt the owner is a big supporter of Veterans, surrounding himself with them in his shop. Great to see my fellow veterans serving their community once again. Thank you.

John M.
Bellport, NY
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
04/12/2019
Exceptional service. Real professionals are working here.
Everyone working here are super friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The work performed was nothing less than exceptional. After my experience at MD Auto. I will only bring my work van and car to them to be worked on. Thank you

Dave W.
04/11/2019
Honest and dependable
Matt and the entire crew at MD auto are the most competent, experienced, honorable and trusted mechanics around. All my vehicles have been going here for years. This is the place to go if you want things done right, first time, from superior servicemen.

MF
Melissa F.
Holtsville, NY
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said that the place was really good, they had her in and out which is really good.

HD
Heather D.
Lavallette, NJ
04/03/2019
Helped me out after a flat tire
I was out on Long Island for work when I got a flat tire - AAA sent out MD Auto Service to put my spare tire on, however the bolts wouldn't come off. They towed me to their shop and replaced the tire for me. It was a nice, quick and easy experience!

Craig B.
04/02/2019
Competent, Friendly, and Efficient
I always enjoy having my cars serviced at MD. They fix things right the first time and everyone there is friendly. In my experience they get the job done when promised. I recommend MD Auto.

BV
Bob V.
Medford, NY
Nissan Maxima
03/30/2019
Robert Vulpis
It is a true pleasure to entrust my automobile to a highly trained, competent and courteous professional service center represented by MD Auto in Patchogue.

Individualized attention is given to every detail of the service experience, including but not limited to parts and service. Service options are discussed with each customer in a non-threatening, wholesome friendly climate. A game plan is developed and executed with aplomb.

In short, I would HIGHLY recommend this comprehensive auto shop for all your automotive needs.

PL
Petrona L.
Shirley, NY
Cadillac SRX
03/29/2019
Cozy and welcoming
Every one is very friendly! Make ur day better

West Orange, NJ
Audi R8
03/29/2019
Nice and helpful
Stuck on the LIE on Sunday night the tow truck arrived quickly and the driver was knowledgeable, polite and helped me in a very difficult situation. The owner stayed in touch with me the next and replaced the damaged tire promptly. Nice reliable people--highly recommended.