Kristine S.
Bayport, NY
10/07/2019
Always Great Service
As always, M&D Auto was quick and efficient when I came in for my oil change!

Roger M.
Cadillac SRX
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the guy that came to help him from this business was very helpful. They jumped the vehicle. He had a dead battery.

Mark H.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has not taken his vehicle to anyone else. This business went head to toe and dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's. They taught him something about his vehicle. He was very pleased with the information he was given.

Rebecca C.
Holbrook, NY
09/28/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Chris and his staff are beyond helpful and just all around the nicest. I was worried to find somewhere to take my car to and trust they were telling me the truth about things needing to be done to my vehicle. MD Auot and staff provided me with the upmost care and concern. Definitely will be the ONLY place I take my car toom. Highly highly highly recommended.

IL
Ivan L.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Ivan said the employees are the best.

WG
Walter G.
GMC Terrain
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the service is very good.

GM
Gail M.
Jeep Liberty
09/18/2019
Friendly, informative
The work on my vehicle was done in a timely manner. Since my vehicle needed a few things repaired, was able to split up the work in order of safety, and easier on my finances.

Steve C.
09/17/2019
Couldn't have had a better experience
Staff was super helpful and accommodating. I called first thing in the morning and my car was finished in less than a few hours. Staff walked me through the pricing and inspection details. Highly recommend... will be back with my other car!

Anthony M.
Ford Transit Van
09/16/2019
Fast service
Brought my van down because my brakes were grinding. MD Auto was able to replace my brakes same day so I can get back to work. Thanks again MD Auto

Michael M.
New York, NY
Toyota Prius c
09/14/2019
Good, professional service.
We were greeted by Matt. Although we had an appointment for noon, work on repairing two bent tire rims did not begin until 1:00. But Matt kept us informed all along the way and the work was completed by 1:30. The cost was reasonable.

FA
Fred A.
Bohemia, NY
09/12/2019
MD Auto started their service as soon as I arrived. I appreciated the fact that they found an economical solution to what could have been a costly repair. Also appreciated their multi-point inspection with an online link to the results.

Holbrook, NY
MD Auto
Matt and staff were knowledgeable and professional. They worked to ensure we were helped expeditiously and sent on our way with the utmost satisfaction. Paying a little more for that service proved to be priceless.

Bellport, NY
Battery problem
John from towing was very good and courteous. Came sooner than expected. Guys changed my battery quickly, didn’t wait long even though they were busy. Would highly recommend MD auto.

Larry S.
Medford, NY
08/31/2019
Very professional, great service and HONEST! They have been around for years.

Jim B.
Ridge, NY
Buick LaCrosse
Solid professional work
Real honest place to get work done on your car.

AG
Ann G.
Northport, NY
08/28/2019
It’s like having a great mechanic in the family
Matt, Chris and Luis went out of their way to make sure my neglected car is now back to being safe and reliable. They diagnosed the problems using their great knowledge and experience, and only fixed what was needed. When the job got more complicated they still managed to complete it all the same day. Many thanks!

Mary L.
Medford, NY
Honda Civic Si
08/23/2019
Friendly, accommodating service
I was very pleased with all the employees. They were very friendly and attentive. However I was disappointed with my bill when I saw I was charged for inspection of electrical system. I went in only to have my battery replaced. And was budgeting my money for that only. I wish someone had told me they were doing something extra. I had only asked for a new battery. I am looking for a new mechanic for our cars and I was hopeful this shop would work out. As I said. They were very nice and appear to have a positive environment for workers and customers. If I was not charged for a service I did not ask for, I would rate them a 5

Dean M.
Acura MDX
08/19/2019
Great place
One of the most nice and informed group of mechanics i have ever met. Highly recommend.

Dennis B.
Moriches, NY
08/16/2019
I really appreciate the staff here. They make me feel comfortable and at ease. I don’t know anything about cars, but I rust what they tell
Me

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
08/13/2019
Have been a customer of MD as long as I can remember. Always nice, professional and thorough. I always recommend MD Auto