ReScore Reviewsâ„¢ (1)

Tyler M.
Selden, NY
11/08/2020
Great place
My car broke down on the highway. Was out of luck and called triple A to get towed to a random auto shop. Luckily I got towed by, and to MD in Patchogue. great customer service. They use an app that you can see the issues they find in your car with photos they have taken. Very trustworthy.

JE
Jerry E.
11/08/2020
Great repair shop!
Top shelf repair shop. Thorough in their diagnostics, and they communicate with you during the repair. I recommend them highly!

Chris S.
Lake Grove, NY
Ford Police Interceptor
11/07/2020
Excellent work
Matt is an honest mechanic and a pleasure to do business with.

Joe T.
Brookhaven, NY
11/07/2020
Excellent from start to finish
The caliber of service was excellent, the team was warm and inviting , once the process was done they walked us through it and explained in detail everything , felt comfortable and respected the entire time , would recommend to anyone

SF
Scott F.
Medford, NY
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2020
Always great service! Thank you!

EW
Elizabeth W.
10/28/2020
The Very Best Respectful. Top in technical ability.
Done with a complete and total explanation that a woman can trust and understand. You can see the smiles of everyone can be seen above their masks. Thank you all for making me feel 100% confident when driving😷☺ Elizabeth and Nancy!!!

Mathew L.
Ridge, NY
10/28/2020
Excellent service all around
The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I've brought my jeep there many times on short or no notice but they always fit me in. They keep you updated with your cars progress via call/text. Fair pricing and conveniently located near the train/taxis.

AG
Ann G.
Northport, NY
10/26/2020
Attentive, thorough, responsive
Matt and the team know what they are doing. Their professional and attentive service is very much appreciated. Also respectful of Covid safety.

BP
Bethany P.
Smithtown, NY
Volkswagen Golf
10/24/2020
Very friendly with expert advice
Very friendly with expert advise. Took great care of my vehicle and made me aware of all the information I needed to know before leaving.

Michael H.
Moriches, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
10/23/2020
Ideal as always
Matt and his boys have been too flight. For as long as I have known them.

FG
Frank G.
Sayville, NY
Ram 1500
10/21/2020
Professionalism
The tow truck driver recommended using MD. I placed confidence in his recommendation. MD demonstrated professionalism, politeness and excellent service. MD took the initiative to do an all points inspection in addition to the actual service that I required. Basically, a curb side accident blew out two passenger side tires. The results of each point of the inspection was emailed to me via photos and video. This method of communication from a service center was new to me and greatly appreciated. Thank you.

JE
John E.
Middle Island, NY
Ford Expedition
10/20/2020
Honest mechanics
MD auto are honest mechanics that would never try to loosen a valve stem of a tire causing a slow leak two days later because you didn't buy a new tire from them.

MD auto would charge you to fix a leak from a rear seal differential pinion that is still leaking fluid. These type of games are played by those "other" mechanics.

I would definitely recommend MD Auto to my friends and family and wish them the best if luck with there business! Thanks Matt!

TL
Theresa L.
Dodge Intrepid
10/13/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
MD Auto employees are very professional, down to earth and considerate. They are very detailed and organized, I like that I am sent an email with videos/photos of what’s going on with my car so I can get a better understanding of what I need done and why. MD Auto is like no other mechanic I’ve ever been to, especially being a woman. I highly recommend this shop.

Joan Handley F.
10/11/2020
MD AUTO... A most pleasant place to do business!
Honest; Reliable; Dependable; Courteous ; Pleasant Auto Repair Service!
I've had a car since I was 16, and lived in the same place for over 70 yrs.
and I have never left an auto dealer or repair shop feeling as satisfied,and
secure about my auto running as safely as secure! I COULDN'T BE MORE
PLEASED!

CD
Chris D.
Holbrook, NY
Kia Sedona
10/09/2020
Inspection and oil change
I needed to get my car in last minute for an inspection and oil change before our trip. Matt at MD auto is always accommodating. Everyone there is friendly and polite when talking to them. They are an honest auto mechanic which is hard to find. We have never had any problem with the work done and we have been going to MD auto for 15 years.