Ronald R.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/08/2021
The service is great and so is the crew
Headlight out, went in around 11 a.m. fixed in 20 mins and home for lunch. And that's why folks they been around for 40 yrs.

Holtsville, NY
05/07/2021
Awesome
Absolutely amazing service

Mike S.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/04/2021
Car repair
Matt is a great guy . He's honest and you get world class treatment . Jc is also great.

Hauppauge, NY
05/02/2021
So professional
It was the first time to get service, everyone is in there so friendly and very helpful, I got answers to all my questions,

Port Jefferson Station, NY
Ford Flex
05/01/2021
A company you can trust
If you have a problem with the car they will tell you the truth and will not add anything else that is not needed. They care that you leave very happy 👏👏👍

Debbie L.
Cadillac XT5
05/01/2021
Very friendly staff
Does excellent work not the first time I used them pleasant and friendly staff

KC
Karen C.
Ford Explorer Sport
04/30/2021
Excellent service.
They dot he right thing and are extremely experienced and actually care.

04/22/2021
Personal service
Teaching our son to be responsible and take care of his car. The entire staff has been patient and communicative with both our son and us. They take time to explain things and give the customer a better understanding of the issues

Calianne S.
04/20/2021
So friendly, quick, and informative.
Everyone here was very welcoming and friendly. I’m the type who only knows how to make a car go and stop, and they had everything written down and went over it so much that i actually feel like I’ve learned something - i think there’s some fluid with the brakes, maybe. Everyone was so nice, and after being deprived of socialization for months I’m almost hoping for more repairs. My truck is running great and even she said that they treated her right!

LK
Lisa K.
Bohemia, NY
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
Md auto
Polite,quick battery swap, would recommend

RA
Reuben A.
Bellport, NY
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
Reliable
I've learned to trust these mechanics, they do excellent work and very honest. Recommended

Shanelle H.
Acura MDX
Overall Excellent Service
I recently purchased this used vehicle in March 2021 and had my first flat. The flat was a blessing because I quickly found out there were other issues with the vehicle. I was referred to MD Auto Repair from a stranger on the street and immediately someone came to tow my vehicle and the following day I spoken with a representative and they have been nonstop working on the vehicle. The customer service is outstanding from the calls, the text message and the emails. I was thoroughly impressed. They did a free service check and gave me a thorough breakdown. I returned from another service call and my information was automatically saved into their system. Now, my vehicle is operating smoothly with ease. I highly recommend them.

James L.
Southampton, NY
04/17/2021
Excellent.
These men are courteous, thorough and efficient. I recommend this place.

WC
Weimi C.
Huntington Station, NY
Honda Civic Sedan
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Yeimi. She said this business was great. It was convenient.

TN
Thomas N.
Ram 1500
04/10/2021
Great job
Thank you very much for keeping us informed and being polite