PS
Povilas S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/23/2020
Team #1
Yo, these guys don't make crepes for sure, they do a real job.
Thanks for MD team and especially for Matthew who helped me on the road to solve the problem with my van.
Definitely I will recommend MD team to other people. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Joseph S.
Farmingville, NY
Honda Civic Si
09/22/2020
Honest, Fair
Great experience, they towed my car from a dealer who was going to charge me double. Great service as well.

Joshua B.
Nissan Titan
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said the staff are very kind, courteous, thorough and seem to know their stuff.

BG
Beth G.
Sayville, NY
Acura ILX
09/17/2020
Amazing !
They were so so nice . Explained everything ... many times 😂 and they really took care of the car . They made sure my products had warranty too .

Shirley, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2020
Review
I was very impressed with the work performed. I was kept informed of progress. I will do business with company again.

SF
Scott F.
Medford, NY
Nissan Sentra
09/16/2020
Excellent service!
Service is always quick and done right. Never a compliant. Workers are friendly and knowledgeable.

Charlene C.
Chrysler Sebring
09/14/2020
The staff are amazing
My car broke down they came and towed me and repaired my car right away. Very happy.

James D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/12/2020 Category: Service
James said he thinks the communication to the client should be better. Sometimes it's a couple of hours before he hears anything and most of the time he has to do the calling and checking up on his vehicle.

IL
I L.
Hauppauge, NY
09/10/2020
The worst repo de for a flatbed pickup. Was told 1 to 1.5 hrs waited 2.5 hrs and then was told at least another 1/2 hr. Porsche roadside then advised they would not do the pickup. Liars liars liars!!!!
The worst response for a flatbed pickup. Called Porsche roadside service. They in turn contacted MJ. Was told 1 to 1.5 hrs waited 2.5 hrs and then was told at least another 1/2 hr. Porsche roadside then advised MJ could not do the pickup. MJ just kept lying about the est time. Frustrating beyond belief.
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 09/11/2020

Hello Mr. Lerner,

I have reviewed your service order. We are very SORRY for your frustration. We did have our truck break down in the middle of a very busy day. I do apologize if there was any communication issues. We did advise Porsche of the situation within 90 minutes of receiving order. We advised immediately to see if there was another provider who could provide assistance faster after we realized the situation would take longer to resolve than anticipated. Again, I am sorry for any delays and frustration this may have caused. Hope you are staying safe and enjoy your weekend.

Best,

great service
Very friendly environment

Aimee S.
09/08/2020
Great work, honest and pleasant staff!
The guys at M & D are pleasant on the phone and in person. They are professional, honest and do great work.

Marc M.
Bellport, NY
09/05/2020
Communication
i was in constant communication with John. He informed me of the progress of my repair and recommendations from the inspection performed on the vehicle. Needless to say the car is running smoothly. 1st time here and was very impressed with customer service. Means a lot to me. Great job MD Auto.

09/03/2020
Nice guy, little more knowledge at the front desk.. Options are a good thing...
Very professional, felt like I was taking care of. However when the gentleman told me that my Jeep needs certain oil (which happened to be the more expensive one)” I told him I don’t think so” he said oh ok let me check? I don’t think that’s a good approach.. it would’ve sounded more professional saying “hey we have 2 types of oil this price and this price that would work for your car, which one? Just saying, a little knowledge and understanding that people don’t have a lot of money these days, would go along way... had he done that I would take my car there more often.

Connor M.
Kia Optima
09/02/2020
Great people, even better work
I was recommended to this place by a neighbor & was not disappointed! Matt was more then accommodating to all our questions & concerns & got my car back on the road in no-time.

Marcia C.
Medford, NY
09/01/2020
First visit
Difficult to park near the office. Office could use a little bit of an upgrade. Employees are very nice