GM
Coram, NY
Jeep Liberty
04/28/2020
thorough, professional
always courteous, friendly, professional. service is quick.communication is outstanding.

EB
Edward B.
Shirley, NY
04/28/2020
Will definitely return.
Honestly I've never been to a shop before that gave me such an in depth explanation and breakdown of work done and work they recommend. The shop was super friendly, very clean, and the staff was knowledgeable, but not in a way that makes you as the uneducated customer feel talked down to. Everything was explained clearly, they broke down all the work they provided and anything they thought I should get, but they weren't pushy about them being the ones that perform the work. I will be back. 100%

04/23/2020
Recent service
Took me as drive up-service was competent & friendly

AC
Alfred C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Alfred said the job was done fast.

Holbrook, NY
Subaru Legacy
04/17/2020
Very Excellent service !!
Nice guy behind the counter was very helpful. Quick service. Would come back for more car needs in the future. Please give that poor guy behind the service counter a mask! He had gloves and stood his distance while speaking to me. For his own protection he should have a mask on as well! Thanks again see you for next service!!!
PS the tow guy that came after my AAA call was just as nice and helpful. He had mask and gloves on!

Bayport, NY
Ford Edge
04/16/2020
Honest friendly
Friendly, honest and timely assessment of my car with no hidden surprises.

Michele L.
Sound Beach, NY
04/15/2020
Coolant service
Always great service. The shop and it’s employees always go above and beyond to make the experience a pleasant one. Very detailed diagnosis and always willing to explain or show pictures if you are not familiar with the services needed or recommended.

BE
Bob E.
04/11/2020
Convenient
I like the communication. Was informed about what needed to be done and what it would take to get the job done

ED
Eileen D.
Bayport, NY
04/10/2020
The staff at MD Auto are great!
I didn’t realize the waiting room was shut down because of Covid 19 and I don’t disagree with the decision to do it -I wish I would have known about it ahead of time though. I would have made other arrangements. So there I was an elderly woman in the cold and very windy day.
Rather than have me leave, the gentleman at the front desk let me wait in a car that was for sale. It turned out great! All of the staff on the front end as well as the mechanics in the back are kind and considerate and very thorough with what they do. I always leave there learning something new about my car and knowing that my car is safer for going to MD Auto!

CL
Camdergaye L.
Mastic, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2020
New customer
Excellent diagnostic done on my vehicle. Repairs were also completed in a timely manner. Picture uploads of my vehicle was given. Drop off service was also given. I felt great. Excellent!

Ayshia S.
Bellport, NY
Jeep Patriot
04/09/2020
They were so great in handling all my needs from my tow to my repair. They were fast and efficient with their work and they completed it very fast. They also are helping me with other repairs and went through the whole process and diagnosis of them. Thank you so much !

David M.
Medford, NY
04/08/2020 Category: Service
David said this business is excellent. He has known the Owner for a long time and he loves him. They get excellent service every time they go there, they are courteous, prompt and really honest.

EM
Eric M.
Medford, NY
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Eric said everything was great.

Laura B.
04/01/2020
Customer service
Customer service is very important to me and they did an excellent job. I would use them again.

DK
Dave K.
Blue Point, NY
03/21/2020
MD Auto is the best!
MD Auto Repair is where you go when you want honest, professional work done to your vehicles. I really can’t say enough good things about Matt and all the guys that work there! I bring all my vehicles there. He has a state of the art communication software that helps you maintain your cars without having to think.