Continue reading recommended reviews

YC
Youloser C.
05/10/2020
NOT TO BE TRUSTED ! EVER !
Still dealing with these creeps after they destroyed my classic SHOW CAR !
DO NOT GET OIL CHANGES ! They think people are stupid! Lied to BBB !

YC
Youloser C.

AA
arch a.

AA
arch a.

MARGARET R.

07/20/2019
DON'T EVENT GET AN OIL CHANGE HERE !
This bunch cannot be trusted ! They have no scruples and do not know right from wrong. They trashed my car while they stored it in their lot behind the building. They claim the "weather" did it. Odd that only my car was affected by their low class theory. $20,000 damage to the paint and it doesn't run. How does the weather make a car stop running? They think all people are stupid.

07/20/2019
DON'T EVENT GET AN OIL CHANGE HERE !

01/26/2019
Not to be trusted
Stored a classic car there. Came to get it only to find it trashed! They claim " Weather" did.it! Funny none of the other vehicles in the lot experienced weather damage ! They also sold me a bad battery !

01/12/2019
They sold me a bad battery for my classic show car I stored at their lot !
Ron meining also told me my engine had too many wires so he couldn't get it running! The car was all original and ran great before storing it at their business. he also blamed the "weather" for destroying the paint! Strange no one else experienced that!

12/30/2018
Bad battery
Who would sell you a bad battery? Interstate Rep - meaning did.

11/26/2018
Not to be trusted !
You can always give yourself 5 stars if you make your own website and include your friends and neighbors comments ! Why would this place sell a bad battery unless they already know the car won't run? $135 rip off. This place needs to be investigated.