Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Review for Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Joanna S.
Juneau, AK
02/19/2021
Don't trust this dealership
I bought a used Audi in November 2020 from this dealership that appeared to be in good condition and was told it had a clean history. I did not take it to an external auto shop to have a pre-purchase inspection as I was buying from a “trusted” dealership. This turned out to be a mistake. Within a month, the clear coat on the front bumper and right passenger side door started to flake off in large chunks. I took it to an auto shop and was told the car had been wrecked and had considerable body damage - and that it had been repainted poorly. They could tell right away just from feeling the door panel, and said that any auto professional would be able to notice this upon inspection. The dealership waxed it to hide the flaking clear coat from a potential buyer and I noticed it the first time I drove it in the rain. I’ve contacted the dealership twice and have not received any remedy for the damaged car they sold me. I do not recommend making a purchase from this dealership.