Willingboro, NJ
Ford Expedition
12/18/2018
Great job
Diagnosed the problem with my vehicle. Explain it to me. And fix my vehicle. Job well done.

Jill S.
Jersey City, NJ
Chrysler Voyager
12/15/2018
keepin' it going!
I put my old van has been through a lot. It is at the point where it is time to start thinking about getting a newer one. But who has the money? (Seriously, who has it, and can I have some?!) Midtown Auto excels in finding cost effective solutions to keeping my creaking work horse going safely. I feel confident that I will be able to make it through the winter and beyond! Thanks guys! I love ya!

NV
Nick V.
12/07/2018
Great Job!
They did a great job with fair and very reasonable up-front pricing, no hidden surprises. Got my car back the same day, went from running terrible to running like a top. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Ford Econoline Wagon
12/05/2018
Service was prompt and excellent.

AK
Anneliese K.
Honda CR-Z
12/04/2018
Great, Friendly and Fast Service
Just what you'd want from your oil change - fast, simple, friendly, and good service. Highly recommend these guys.

Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2018
Speed or excellence? How about both
When I previously lived in Bayonne, I owned a car for only a couple of months before I left so I didnt have a need for major repairs. Now here I am back in town with a car I purchased with 20K miles on it and by 30K it needed new tires, brakes and the scheduled maintenance. Ok this is going to cost a bundle regardless of where the work gets done but the most important question was:
"Which auto repair shop is the one that is least likely to rob me and make the vein in my forehead stand out?"

I only had a couple of days to research which was sort of good of good thing because it kept indecisiveness to a minimum.
I called Midtown and spoke with Vinny. He asked all the right questions based on the info I gave him about tires, why I thought I needed them and same for brakes. He also gave me some great guidance about selecting the tires which saved me a few hundred dollars.

Dropped the car off late Thursday afternoon and 24 hours later ALL of the work was done including the wheel alignment and scheduled maintenance to manufacturer specs.
Car drives great! The ride is even better now than it was the day I drove it of the dealer lot.
Vinny, guess what? You're stuck with me until I win the lottery or they finally invent the jetpack for commuting. Either way, Thanks and i will recommend Midtown!

ND
Norman D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/30/2018
NormDoneg5@aol.com
You had me out of there. In good time.
I like the work you
Guys do, keep up the good work.

BG
Bill G.
11/28/2018
Excellent service.
Even though Midtown seemed to be extremely busy they were able to get me in and out the same day. Always efficient and friendly no matter what.

Ruth C.
11/23/2018
Satisfied customer
Very satisfied with the service and cost.

Keir B.
Jersey City, NJ
Lexus CT 200h
11/21/2018
Great Experience
Had an hour to get an oil change before the Thanksgiving Holiday...all local shops needed an appointment. Vinny said he had a car pulling out of the garage, and if I could get over right now he'd take care of me. And he did. Great customer service, old school attention. The way it should be. 5 stars!!!

SK
Steve K.
11/21/2018
Fast and friendly
First time trying a new mechanic it was a home run. Also all work is placed on website to check the history of what service I had done. I'll be going back shortly for more work to be done.

FL
Frank L.
11/14/2018
Good Good Good....
We love the way you take care of our car, thank you for being there for us. Trust is the word, and we trust you. Again thank you, just can't wait for our next check up.

JOHN M.
Ridgewood, NJ
11/14/2018
Best damn garage in town!
I drive about 40 miles roundtrip to get my car worked on here. Best garage I've found in NJ. They work fast, don't overcharge, explain things before they do them. And it's always done right the first time. What a great VALUE!

BW
Benington W.
11/13/2018
State vehicle inspection done quickly.
On to the point and Good customer service.

AR
Aaron R.
Atlanta, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Zachary. He said the employees were friendly. They provided quick service. The work was completed promptly.

Mike R.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/10/2018
Review
Review

Donial R.
11/10/2018
Excellent Repair Shop in Bayonne
Excellent troubleshooting to resolve the problem. Kept the car for an extra day to make sure the issue is completely resolved. Great work.

YP
Yvonne P.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018
Same Day Service
I was able to get my car in and out quickly. Everything was checked out to make sure my car was ready for winter. I am very happy that I have a place to go that I can count on and trust

Marion B.
Buick Century
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Marion said she loves them. They are good repairmen and excellent mechanics. She would not go anywhere else.

Kevin B.
Nissan Rogue
11/06/2018
Friendly, efficient service
Came in for an oil change and was immediately available. Had a great conversation with the manager throughout my service. Cost was higher than expected, but seen that I received full synthetic oil instead of regular oil.