PL
Pat L.
Honda Element
02/12/2019
fast diagnosis and repair
came all the way from toms river because after dealing with midtown while in Bayonne got the best price and attention at Midtown always my first choice in a shop

David H.
Hoboken, NJ
02/12/2019
Very thorough!
As diligent and thorough as any repair place I have ever worked with. I would recommend this place without ANY reservation.

John P.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was quick and easy.

Joe G.
Jeep Liberty
02/09/2019
Simply good
Sometimes less Said the better it is

CD
Carlos D.
02/08/2019
Vinny knows best
I had an oil change and a brake light replaced recently. They took care of it in no time and Vinny is honest and knowledgeable. This is the third time that I take me car for repairs/maintence and so far no issues. Prices are good and if you have any car issues Vinny is the guy to see.

AC
Augie C.
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/07/2019
As always, Service was top notch, price was reasonable and work was promptly completed.

FG
Fran G.
01/29/2019
As always, service was excellent! Fast, courteous, reasonable pricing.

JOHN M.
Ridgewood, NJ
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/25/2019
Best damn garage in town.
Best damn garage in town. Highly recommended.

TF
Tehzeeb F.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/24/2019
These guys are amazing. Very trustworthy

SZ
Sharon Z.
Millington, NJ
01/18/2019
I can always count on Midtown Auto!
when a warning light comes on and I call Midtown Auto, Vinny or Dom always manage to get me right in. And while they never try and push extra services (quite the opposite) they give me a heads up about future maintenance needs like my tires needing to be replaced in the spring so I can plan ahead.

I recently sent a young female college student with an old car (a target for most auto repair shops) to them, they took really good care of her and now she has a place she can trust for her car repairs. Thanks guys, you're the best!

MT
Martin T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/17/2019
Service on my vw jetta tdi
Had my girlfriend drop off the car for service and as always Vinny took care of it , the car was done before she came out of work. Very reasonably priced with attention to details and customer service. Thank you midtown auto

Laurence B.
Millington, NJ
GMC Terrain
01/15/2019
The Tomassi brothers dedication to excellence.
All work done quickly and with diligence to the details that make this auto repair shop a pleasure to deal with.

Jordan M.
Spring Lake, NJ
01/10/2019
Impossible to be more satisfied!
I called in around 11AM with a fairly urgent issue. Midtown was able to fit me in on the spot, and finished the work before the end of the day! The prices were all super reasonable, and the staff was kind and gracious. You can trust these guys!

MaryLou B.
01/09/2019
My battery was replaced within an hour of bringing it in. Vinny and his brother were so efficient and kind to a first time customer. I recommend this shop for all your auto needs.
Thanks so much.

EM
Edward M.
Audi allroad
01/04/2019
Good service on my inspection
I had a good experience with Vinny. My first visit to Midtown Auto was for our inspection on a recently purchased Audi. The service was prompt and pleasant. I will go back and take our older car there for service in the future.

SK
Steve K.
01/02/2019
Right next door to me
Just had my second visit to have work done again very impressed with the work and the people very friendly be going shortly to have more work done. Thanks guys for a job well done!!!!!

12/28/2018
The owners and workers
All around best Auto Shop.

TO
Terry O.
12/22/2018
Recent Service
I received a good explanation of the issue. The car was ready when promised and now sounds and feels fine. Utmost courtesy and professionalism.

WT

Willingboro, NJ
Ford Expedition
12/18/2018
Great job
Diagnosed the problem with my vehicle. Explain it to me. And fix my vehicle. Job well done.