NB
Nadeem B.
Lexus ES 330
Very knowledgeable and honest
Vinny is great and very knowledgeable. They Know what they are doing and they do the job honestly.

SZ
Sharon Z.
Millington, NJ
10/20/2018
Midtown Auto is like having your big brother take care of your car
I have been using Midtown Auto for over 20 years now and I drive an hour to get my car there so obviously I highly recommend them. They are great auto mechanics at very reasonable prices. Not only do they do terrific work but they are exceptionally honest and don't try to get you to do all kinds of repairs that you don't need to do. I always recommend them to all my family and friends and once you use them you will too.

KK
Kimberly K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Never disappointed!!!
I am never disappointed when I go to Midtown. Everyone is friendly and professional. The prices are fair and they do “little things” like headlight changes, tire issues and inspections RIGHT AWAY!!! This is the type of service you get when you support ethical, hard-working small businesses in the community. They’ve earned my trust for life!

Saturn SL
10/16/2018
Sensirs
Midtown is reasonably priced & honest. Your car is their car so you know you’re being taken care of & they stand behind their work. Can’t say enough good things about them. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Meena C.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Meena said the service was good.

JOHN M.
Ridgewood, NJ
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/13/2018
Best damn garage in town!
I drive 20 miles one-way to get my car worked on. These guys are the best. Wouldn't think about taking it anywhere else.

KR
Karen R.
Honda HR-V
10/10/2018
I love Midtown Auto
Vinny Tomassi is knowledgeable, friendly and provides prompt vehicle service. He found a secret recall that applied to my car and helped me get it fixed by the dealer. I am so grateful for his diligence in helping me find a solution. I highly recommend Midtown Auto Repair.

Buick LaCrosse
10/06/2018
HONESTY
Need a mechanic, this is the place.

Scion xB
10/03/2018
Satisfied Customer
Very happy with the work and the process. Highly recommend to others.

AA
Angela A.
Toyota Matrix
09/27/2018
Honest shop
My 2004 matrix was checked over and made road ready again. Everyone was wonderful and explained everything before it was done. I feel like I have a safe car again. Thank you

NV
Nick V.
09/19/2018
Fast and easy
Vinnie and his team had me in and out quickly for a routine oil change, and even added air to my tires. It was quick, reasonably priced and no pressure to perform hundreds of dollars of unnecessary service, like at the dealerships. I would never go anywhere else, and neither should you.

EG
Elaine G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/15/2018
Best of the best..
Always satisfied with the service provided. Courteous staff.. very helpful. The only place I go to when I have an issue with my vehicle.

John R.
09/14/2018
Professional , competent, timely service
Very good repair shop. Timely , competent & professional

Mazda CX-9
09/13/2018
I waited for the oil change and was in and out early in the am (8:30AM). Place was busy with people bringing in there cars so i probably recommend making an appt like i did. And i love how you can access your last service etc online!

Robert S.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Roberts wife. She said she has never had a problem.

Samantha C.
09/01/2018
Trustworthy
Great customer service! The owner felt trustworthy unlike other places trying to make a buck, especially because I'm a woman.

Joe M.
Toyota Avalon
08/25/2018
Always there for you and ready to help
In today’s stressful world it’s great to find a business like midtown auto.You can depend and trust that they will help with all your car needs .So if you have any car problems stop and see vinny and his staff .I highly recommend their auto repair shop.

NV
Nick V.
08/23/2018
Great Service!
My car sounded terrible and ran even worse. Vinnie and his team had the car running and sounding like new later that same day, at a reasonable price with no hidden surprises! Why go to the dealer? Vinnie is better, faster, cheaper, and closer to home, and he will never up-sell you into parts or service you don't need. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

MA
Mike A.
Jersey City, NJ
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the guys are great. They're like family.

Mohammad B.
Honda Fit
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Mohammad said the work was done right at this business. They did it pretty quickly and perfectly.