Monessen, PA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/09/2020
Excellent customer service
They are very welcoming i wasnt from around that area and they helped me they were straight up and very professional Thanks again for the excellent customer service

Volvo 240
05/11/2020
Lied about service not performed to pad the bill
Both mechanics admitted they did no diagnostics which I was billed over 2hrs for. I brought my car in for an alternator. It was just Mike padding the bill. Last time I brought my car in I questioned the ridiculous amount of time billed, his response was, “I’ve got to make money somehow”. Then rattled off how little markup is on parts. This is criminal fraud but seems to be a regular business practice there.

TRACY S.
Ford Edge
05/06/2020
edge
they good at diagnose the problem and good easy people to work with thank Mike

AD
ANTHONY D.
05/01/2020
Best shop in town
This is the shop to go to if you want your vehicle to run forever. Thanks for keeping my babies running good. Love you guys

CL
CHRIS L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/29/2020
Parts
mike is the most honest mechanic I've ever dealt with.prices are more than fair all costs are quoted up front. No surprises.he does what he says or i wouldn't go there. Him and his guys are great.

LP
LORELLE P.
04/27/2020
Best in town
These guys know their stuff and Mike is the absolute best!!!

KR
KATHLEEN R.
Vero Beach, FL
Nissan Versa Note
04/23/2020
Fast and personal. Camoron and Mike took time to explain a shock absorber problem.
Camaron and Mike took time to explain a shock absorber problem. I left feeling like my car got a good check-up, and I can feel secure driving it during the upcoming hurricane season during a frantic evacuation. Thanks Mike.

NM
NICK M.
Buick Encore
04/20/2020
Honest place to take your vehicle
I've used this company three times now and never had a problem. Highly recommend

JUSTIN R.
Cadillac ATS
04/20/2020
Professional, Friendly, Honest and was treated with nothing but Respect
I was told by another repair shop that I had a seal leak, but they could not perform the repair. I looked up Mike's Performance Garage, read the reviews and dropped my vehicle off days later . The main issue was diagnosed but then Cameron would update me about anything else he found that needed repair, the smell of coolant and a dirty air filter. Most places would let u pick up the car , pay money ,,drive off and have to come back again . Cameron made certain that anything that would have been an issue was communicated with me and he and the mechanical engineers made certain my car was in excellent condition before letting me come pick it up. I was also informed of a 2 year warranty on my repairs. You dont see that kind of dedication to customer service that much anymore. So to anyone who wants sincere Top Notch A Class Service , you have my word Mike's Performance is Quality Efficient Auto Repair. God Bless You All and I appreciate you getting My Cadillac ATS Turbo back on the road in less than a week. OUTSTANDING
Justin R.

SHELLY B.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/15/2020
Excellent Customer Service and Repairs
We had an unusual problem with our vehicle. Had it at a different repair facility and was told we needed a torque converter, took it to a transmission shop and was told we needed a new transmission. We decided to get another option and took it to Mike's Performance Garage. We are sure glad we did as it was neither problem the other 2 facilities told us, it was the car computer. Repairs were completed and charged at a VERY REASONABLE price. Mike's Performance Garage should be EVERYONE'S go to for repair work!!

SK
SCOTT K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
04/07/2020
Mike's Performance Garage- Enjoyable trustworthy full repair shop.
Mike's Performance Garage earns peoples business. Give them a shot with your automotive needs and you'll be recommending them to your friends too. They're awesome; maintenance, repairs, custom engine work, upgrades throughout, electric, wheels, lifts, tires, suspension, A/C, brakes or anything you need. Mike even started to help find a new car. There are over 500 positive reviews so if you just learned about this place and your car needs attention, enough research, go to Mikes Performance Garage.

SY
SEAN Y.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/31/2020
Outstanding team Mike has assembled
We have taken several vehicles to Mikes Performance Garage and we leave satisfied every time. Mikes team is happy, talented and courteous.

JOSEPH D.
Lincoln Mark VIII
03/23/2020
My auto repair job was excellent.
After many months of having my 93 Lincoln diagnosed by others, these guys put their old school knowledge together after the OBD1 tool was faultless and troubleshot the issues and solved the autos problem.
I’m a happy camper now.
Much thanks to Glenn, Mike and the young man that worked on the throttle body function.
I’ll be making comments within my Lincoln Enthusiasts Group so any Treasure Coast members will know about Mike’s place.

VH
VALERIE H.
Cadillac SRX
03/20/2020
Great spin at Mike's Performance Garage
Mike was very courteous and professional. He had me in and out of the shop very quickly. Very reasonably priced excellent service. Personable and friendly staff. Would highly recommend a spin at his shop.

TERA S.
03/20/2020
Awesome service!
As always the service was excellent! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I continue coming here for all my services even though I have a new car now. Mike's Garage kept my old car running for as long as possible knowing my financial situation at that time. I appreciate all their efforts to accommodate my schedule. I am never disappoint.