Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5rating 4.7777733
Overall Rating 2.36508/5Overall Rating 2.36508/5rating 2.36508rating 2.36508rating 2.36508
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

Tommy R.
Locust, NC
05/15/2018
A Real Joke
I took my 2012 Genesis in for an oil change and tire rotation. A week and $1300 later, my car is misfiring from new spark plugs that I didn’t authorize and my check engine light is on. Now they’re telling me I need a $1400 catalytic converter. They call it coincidence, I call it incompetence. Modern Hyundai needs to enjoy the $1300 they received from me because they will never get another penny of my hard earned money. Need service? STAY AWAY!!
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/17/2018

Mr.Ross,
Thanks for your time on the phone the other day. I look forward to resolving this issue with you and we appreciate your business over these many years.

Shawn Howard

For Hooper
For Hooper

01/03/2018 Category: Service
Not a great place
Not satisfied with the level of service...
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/03/2018

Sorry your sales experience was not up the level of expectation.
Thank you for your time on the phone today. Our General Manger will be in touch soon.

Shawn Howard

Andrew W.
Charlotte, NC
12/07/2017
The True Rating!
This should have been what was on my review but I think it's obvious that I don't feel that Modern Hyundai did anything but agitate my issue, disregard my situation (once corporate got involved) and left a return customer wondering what to do next. Sad day when all you hear is "Sorry there is nothing we can do" and really not do anything yet I still have to pay for a car I don't enjoy, is under warranty but apparently can't be fixed and hasn't been right since it was purchased!!!!!!

Joey C.