Mazda CX-5
10/11/2018
Easy and reliable!
Have been happy here for several years, with two different vehicles.

Deb S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/05/2018
Good in a clutch
I brought my 2009 5-speed Subaru in for a tune-up and asked the mechanic to check the clutch. It was fried. He said I could get the repair done there -- he'd bring in a clutch specialist. I received an itemized estimate and they kept the car overnight. Bottom line: next day, I had my car back. With the tuned-up engine and new clutch, the Subaru runs like new. The price was reasonable, and the shop is in my neighborhood: no hassles with towing the car across town or finding a loaner. The nationwide Technet warranty -- which I hadn't expected -- is reassuring. Got a car problem? Give them a call. They're worth checking out.

Cameron S.
10/05/2018
Trustworthy
I just had work done by Multnomah Automotive, successfully and economically. After 23 years in SW Portland, they're the only car repair place on the west side that I trust.

Kelly M.
10/03/2018
Multnomah automotive
I've taken my car here a couple of times now for some minor stuff, and they've done a great job. Time & cost for the repairs we're very reasonable. They even took me back home after dropping off my vehicle and picked me up when it was finished.

TIM S.
08/02/2018
Multnomah Automotive Stands behind their work!
The team at Multnomah Automotive is friendly, courteous, and they have provided prompt/on-time repair completion based on my experience. Recently they performed work on our vehicle--unfortunately the replacement part used was faulty. Without any pushback or resistance, Bobby assured us that they would replace it. As promised the faulty part was replaced at no cost to us. Thanks guys!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/24/2018
Easy oil change
Close to our house and easy to schedule. Staff is friendly and nice

KD
KAREN D.
07/21/2018
Auto Repair
Multnomah Automotive is convenient, friendly, and give accurate estimates prior to any work done.

KL
Kathryn L.
06/29/2018
quick oil change
My car was completely out of oil and you did an oil change for me in a timely manner so I got to an appointment on time., Thanks!!

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
05/05/2018
Good mechanics. Helpful, Honest, hard-working, excellent communication, quick reasonable turn around time
I have a difficult car as it is 40 years old and has sometimes special needs. it is a classic 280Zx that takes some $ to maintain and continually keep repairing what inevitably pops up in a 4-decades old car. I feel I am outstanding hands here.
The last visit, I had to fix and replace quite a few things---but I trust everything that was done, (even showed me the work-around that was necessary on the new u-joints to make it fit). Best of all, It keeps my dollars in my local Multnomah Village neighborhood (they are 3 blocks from my house) going to people earning an honest dollar for an honest days work.
What more can you ask for?
Other than a newer car....

Megan W.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/25/2018
Great Experience!!!!
Someone recommended multnomah automotive when my AC went. Everything they said was absolutely true. Friendly, honest, fair price, quick, knowledgeable, and respectful. I will for sure be back, along with the rest of my family. If you're thinking about it, just call and chat with Joey and you'll get a good vibe.

Cameron S.
03/22/2018
Usual Great Job!
Multnomah Automotive is my go-to car repair service now. Their quality and fees are the best in SW PDX.

Charlotte C.
Beaverton, OR
03/05/2018
Car repair
Excellent service over all.

SL
Suzanne L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/26/2018
Close to home.
Close by in my neighborhood. Satisfied with the work. Thanks.

Sam S.
02/19/2018
Excellent service—Thank you Jim!!! And MORE!!!
The 144 month service was performed on our 2006 Highlander and it now runs very smoothly. Jim has performed all the work on our Highlander, and frankly, it runs better than it has when we were taking our car to the dealer. We are very pleased that we switched to Multnomah Automotive.

Finally, when we picked up our car, it was washed thoroughly. My wife was pleasantly surprised. But there was more. The interior was wiped down, vacuumed and tidied up.

Now that we have finally had a more substantial amount of work performed, I can state definitively that Multnomah Automotive is a shop you should strongly consider in lieu of a Dealer service repair shop—lower cost, honest discussion regarding the service recommended, and excellent service—from making the appointment and following through right to the point of paying and handing you the keys to your car. From Bobby to Jim to Bobby, and giving me a ride home as well as picking us up when the car was ready (on time)

Kay B.
Kia Rondo
02/19/2018
Great service and communication
These guys are great. Service is prompt and done right. Communication is effective and timely. Really like this place.

Michael C.
Nissan Pickup
02/09/2018
Runs better than ever!
I should've brought my '96 Nissan Pickup in here months ago. It runs better than when I bought it. Staff here is fantastic about communication and has your back when trying to save you money. I'll definitely be coming back here for any other auto needs. Thanks!

Mary Anne C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/06/2018
Great find in the hood!
It's so nice to find a reputable place like this right in the neighborhood. They explain things clearly, charge reasonable prices, and are prompt and efficient. They also offer good record keeping so I can keep up with maintenance activities.

Charlotte C.
Beaverton, OR
02/01/2018
Auto repair
Wonderful service all around

Ryan B.
01/27/2018
Amazing customer serveris no bs
They do amazing work, no pressure for purchasing and they are straight with you on what is a must need and what isn’t.

Jerome B.
Pontiac LeMans
01/16/2018
Surprise Repair
It is clean. Also, the staff is friendly and quick to diagnose and fix the auto problems. They also charge you a fair price. What more could you ask for?