Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5rating 4.6764721
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

RJ
Robyn J.
Smithfield, UT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I appreciate the prompt service. Jesse is very kind and has been so helpful to me the last two visits.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/17/2018

Robyn,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in our timely service when working on your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

GA
Gina A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The servicing dept is always fast and helpful
They get you in fast and take care of the problem fast
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/14/2018

Gina,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
All went as planned.
They were great to drop me off at work and then offered to pick me up as well. Great bonus.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/14/2018

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle; we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Randall H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice Staff, Good Facility - Concerned about Maintenance
Overall Murdock Hyundai of Logan tries hard to help. However I have had two average experiences with them now. Nice people, but always trying to add service things that I am not sure that I want or need. I don't mind a recommendation, but don't like a huge sales pitch. Also on this time I had to return the car because of an oil leak. While it was just "residual oil" - at least in theory - I am still monitoring it - I am concerned that there may be a more significant issue. This was something that my vehicle did not do before I took it in. I am on the fence right now about continuing with them or finding someplace else. I like to maintain my newer vehicles with dealers, but not if they can't deliver the services needed without any concerns.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/13/2018

Randall,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing our certified techinicians and service advisors do their best for you and your vehicle. We apologize that, while not always the case, your vehicle had some risidual oil left over from the oil change you had don recently. We would like to speak to you at your convenience and have left a couple of messages for you to talk to Jon, our service advisor, about your recent appointment and return visit. Please call us when you can and ask for Jon so we can ensure our excellent customer satisfaction continues. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

David B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Job well done.
Everything was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction

David,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Beverly M.
North Ogden, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and excellent service. They know Hyundai and how to service.

Beverly,

Janet W.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice writing room, quick service
Good job

Wilma,

Dave S.
Preston, ID
Always willing to help
The service department goes the extra mile to make sure you needs and concerns are met
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/06/2018

Dave,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

CA
Cullen A.
Professional service
Quick and flexible. Thank you!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/06/2018

Cullen,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction as we work on your vehicle during your appointments. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Taking my car in for service was a snap. Thanks,
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2018

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We take pride in knowing our certified technicians and service advisors do their best for you and your vehicle. We are pleased to know that we could work on and finish your vehicle in a timely manner; we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2018

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

CF
Christopher F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
I am grateful each time I return to Murdock Hyundai of Logan's Service Department.

Every member of the Service Team I interact with is consistently friendly, professional, and efficient.

My latest experience was typical, in short tops!

Christopher,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

EG

CP
Connie P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service workers
The person who helped me was excellent. On top of things and explained everything to me with a smile. I will be back for my fall oil change.

Connie,

DJ
David J.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Amazing car.
Best car I've ever owned. I hope I keep loving it as it ages.

The dealership is great. What a nice salesman Joseph Jensen is. Always treats me great.

I've had a couple of issues getting a free wash.
Couldn't find me twice. Was on the couch both times. Pulled the car out and had it waiting for me when they hadn't washed it yet.

No big deal though. Great people. Amazing car.

David,

DN
Debbie N.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
They are very organized and do the work in a timely manner!!
They have always been very attentive and i f
eel like the work they do is honest and they truly strive to make your car run well!!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/29/2018

Debbie,

SR
Susan R.
Preston, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Matt
Matt in service treats you like you’re special and a friend every time you see him. He is a great service manager!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/29/2018

Susan,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Hyde Park, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Service advisers are always very helpful.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/27/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our certified technicians and service advisors do their best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.