Overall Rating 4.6857143/5Overall Rating 4.6857143/5Overall Rating 4.6857143/5Overall Rating 4.6857143/5rating 4.6857143
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714
Latest Review 12 minutes ago

Judy D.
Amalga, UT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Very accommodating
Jon was very helpful in lining up a ride for me so that I didn’t have to wait for two hours. I felt the service was good and the people were very nice

Debbie M.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Extra mile
Took care of warranty issues proactively to keep my vehicle well maintained and safe on the road.

SJ
Scott J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Brought my car in for some service (oil change)
The boys in the service department were awesome, very personable, professional and thorough! Appreciated how they explained all the services they were doing on my car and why.
John in the service department was especially helpful, I felt comfortable talking to him. Very professional.

Benjamin M.
a
a

BN
Becky N.
Friendly and Fast Service
The Service Department is very Caring and Friendly, they explain everything in great deal. Great to work with.

KR
Kevin R.
Hyrum, UT
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and knowledgeable, Jon the service advisor was fantastic.

Kevin,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Car detailing
They do an amazing job at a pretty good price. They told me a full detail was $150 even though the front desk person told me $100. I still only paid $100. The price is wonderful for the job that they do! My car looked like it was brand new. Carpets were so clean I honestly thought they might’ve been brand new. Leather seats were nice and shiny, interior of the car was looking clean and fresh, air vents were all cleaned, they DO NOT do a mediocre job! Was very satisfied and will be doing this service to my car more with them.

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The service people
I was pleased with the service and did not have to wait long

Michael M.
Amalga, UT
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I love Murdocks service team!!!!
I always know the service department will be friendly, fast and effective,
They even did an upgrade that was to come in the mail as a reminder two days later,
So they beat the mail, My car is babied by me and they treat it like my baby.
They are polite and considerate, I never feel I am not heard or my concerns addressed.
I love Murdock and especially the staff in the service department.

Michael,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction by ensuring your vehicle is up to date with what Hyundai provides. We are pleased to know we can continue to provide excellent customer service by doing what's best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

BC
Brian C.
Roy, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Love this dealership
As always they provided the best service available. The vehicle we took in this time has not been to any other dealership for service since we bought it. They are upfront with the work that is needed and don't recommend service if the vehicle is not needing it. Highly recommend.

Brian,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We contunously strive for excellent customer satisfaction as we take pride in keeping you up to date on what your vehicle needs while also providing excellent customer service. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

North Logan, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Poor Customer Service
I have been here prior for service without issue. This time I had poor customer service. I believe that I was overcharged because of a coupon. When I brought it to the person's attention they told me that I just did not understand what I was talking about it, and looking at, and that I should just pay for it. I asked him to explain the cost to me, and he refused. Again telling me it was just hard to understand, and that I didn't know what I was looking at. I ended just paying it because after waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change I just wanted to leave.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019

Hi,
I would like to apologize for the customer service issues that you experienced on your last service visit. The experience should have been different than you received. I called on Friday to reach out to you. I wanted to visit with you about your experience and work with you to make it right. At your convenience, if your are willing, please call me back here at the dealership. I hope your have a great day!

Sincerely,
Matt Fowles

Providence, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I have had great customer service every time I come in. Thank you for all your hard work and fast service!

03/13/2019 Category: Service
I like this place
Besides the good work done, the staff was kind, helpful, and efficient, which is important to me. They got me out in good time so I could get to work. Thanks a bunch.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/14/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RT
Ronald T.
Garden City, UT
03/13/2019 Category: Service
great job
one big reason my Sonata has lasted for 116,000 miles is the routine maintainance I've I've had done here. Sometimes it has been expensive, but the car is running great.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/13/2019

Ronald,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DJ
Dane J.
UT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & efficient
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/12/2019

Dane,

We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us.

Hyrum, UT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
I worked with Jon when I got my vehicle serviced. He explained everything I needed to know in a way that I didnt feel pressure to get services done on my car that just were a recommendation. Thanks, I appreciate that.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/12/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KF
Kay F.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place to go for service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/08/2019

Kay,

03/07/2019 Category: Service
The people
Everyone was good and very helpful. I ended up spending more than planned, which was depressing.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/08/2019

Lynette B.
Providence, UT
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Very personable and friendly
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/07/2019

Lynette,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Brad S.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Happy, happy, happy
Excellent personnel, friendly and very supportive. Jon was very good at explaining what needed attention and what could wait.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/07/2019