Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5rating 4.6764721
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

CT
Carrie T.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
respect, professional, honesty
I have a busy job. Service center was kind and I liked that I could have a shuttle to and from my work so I could stay on schedule.

EA
Edward A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
This Hyundai dealer give very good service With a convenient waiting room with coffee and pop

SR
Stacy R.
North Logan, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
I ❤️ Hyundai
I’ve driven a Hyundai Santa Fe for the past 10 years! They are the best cars and the best service department in Cache Valley!! The service manager, Matt, is the reason I keep buying Hyundai vehicles.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/15/2018

Stacy,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

EJ
Eric J.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
Everyone is so kind.
We just love to come there.
We had excellent service and he even found coupons for us and we were so thankful.
We drive from Ogden to you because of your kindness and people.
We are thankful for you,
Eric and Jodie
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/14/2018

Eric and Jodie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Don W.
Franklin, ID
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Committed to Excellence
Hyundai of Logan is committed to excellence.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/14/2018

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Willing to get it right
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/13/2018

Kent,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Julie P.
Smithfield, UT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Personal service. I feel like they care about me
I’ve been returning for service on my Tucson for 6 years. The team at Murdock is amazing

Julie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SL
Susan L.
Millville, UT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
7day cruise with purchase?
My experience with the service department has been awesome.. When buying my Veloster, it was great..until there we be issues With this cruise I was promised as part of the deal. It's been one year since buying my car and I have tried numerous times to get an answer on the replacement for the cruise that was promised. The cruise company supposedly went out of business. But I feel like Murdock dealerships are a strong and trustworthy company and should stand behind the deals they make, no matter what the circumstances are. I don't think a couple nights stay in a hotel is even trade for a 7 day cruise that I bought as part of my car deal.

Susan,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We apologize for the experience you had with sales and we encourage you to ask for and speak with Landon Siddoway about what was promised when you purchased your vehicle. Again, we appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

LR
Laurie R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
John - super customer savvy!!
My son was stranded in rocks springs Wyoming with Murdock Hyundai in Utah as closest dealership 181 miles away. John was so accommodating and helpful from the relocating part to scheduling to getting my son on th road again. Thanks so much John for your amazing customer relations talent and professionalism in our dilemma.

Laurie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We are pleased to know we could be of assistance during your son's time of need and we are pleased to know we could get him back on the road in a reasonable time frame. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Lyndsie S.
Lewiston, UT
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jesse/Jose
Jesse was very friendly and attentive. Jose was able to resolve my issue. It was a positive experience.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/09/2018

Lyndsie,

WM
Wallace M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The car looked like new
The car looked great and they did the indpection and registered it from the dealership, so that saved some hassles. I wish it didn’t take so long to get it done.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/09/2018

SD
Scott D.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sales
Service has been awesome, but my sales experience was not. I was sold a vehicle that your dealership could have improved my experience. If you want to know specifics, I can provide them. Sincerely, William Danley

William,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We are pleased to know that our service team has done their best to accomodate you and your vehicle, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction. You may reach out to Danny Brian or Landon Siddoway, our two Sales Managers about your sales experience as this survey is specifically for service. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. Again, we appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

CA
Chasen A.
Malad City, ID
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I love my car clean, and they keep it that way!
I love that it gets washed and vacuumed during every visit!

Chasen,

Preston, ID
10/29/2018 Category: Service
#1 service in the valley.
Jesse Torres is the best service advisor. He kept me updated with my part when one was not in stock. Jesse is nice to talk too when I had questions . I will always take my car to Hyundai Murdock for my service.

Mrudock Customer,

DK
D K.
Tremonton, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Did on time and got s great wash to boot.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Good service when I needed it. They did a good job and didn't have any hassles.

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Marshal G.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
As always, Murdock provided excellent service. They are the best.

Marshal,

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, fast service
We had an electrical problem. Brought the car into Murdock for an overnight checkout. Problem was found and fixed.

Don H.
Garden City, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly
The Service Dept. Always greets us pleasantly.

Don,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.