Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5Overall Rating 4.6764721/5rating 4.6764721
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

WM
Wallas M.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Got me in early
Very thorough checkup
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/20/2018

Wallas,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Joshua C.
Tremonton, UT
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They were very helpful and friendly, and were very eager to get my car taken care of
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/20/2018

Joshua,

Hyrum, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Every Time
Hyundai staff always treat me graciously and provide excellent service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/19/2018

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

ES
Eldon S.
Smithfield, UT
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Mrs schwartz
Service and courtesy
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/16/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Mitch and Jesse make a great team
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/16/2018

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Murdock Hyundai’s service department did a great job with my car. They are always so professional and helpful.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/13/2018

Joe P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Very impressed with the classy people that are employees there
Great dealership . impressed with personnel and service
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/12/2018

Joe,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

HB
Hunter B.
Deweyville, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Matt
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/12/2018

Hunter,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle each time you visit. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SR
Shane R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
I was treated fast and efficiently.
Friendly service personel.
Service was done in a quick amount amount of time.

Shane,

DK
Dan K.
Montpelier, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast
Always willing to lend a car or drive you to shop.

Dan,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Lisa B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
They really take care of you!
I can always trust what the techs say about my car. I brought my car in for a routine service and tire rotation. They noticed a small issue with one of my tires and took the time to show me and explain to me what was going on. They could have just charged me for the tire rotation and then sold me a new set of tires sooner. However, they explained that leaving it alone would actually prolong the life of my tires where standard rotation would have hastened the wear of the trouble spot. Thanks for watching out for me, guys!

Lisa,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our certified technicians and service advisors do their best to ensure excellent customer satisfaction while taking care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change or totaled?
Very sales based repair staff. Everything is about the up sale and maximizing the money you leave there. I am frustrated every time I leave from receiving service.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me on the phone. I am sorry for the experience you had with your service experience. I am thankful for the feed back given in our conversation. It will be used to create a better experience for our guests and you in the future.

I have refunded your card the difference  between what you were charged and what was quoted for the plate light bulb. Thanks for your understanding of a new employee learning the correct processes conerning the incorrect recommendation of the 60,000 mile service.

Again, thanks for the feed back it will be used. I have already held a meeting with my staff to address the issues raised during our conversation and made changes. Have a great weekend

Matt Fowles
Murdock Hyundai of Logan

HI
Holly I.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and great service
I love that I got a car wash AND they vacuumed my car when I brought it in.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/05/2018

Holly,

HG
Helen G.
Brigham City, UT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyandai best car I have ever owned!
My car has been amazing and although I've had to have a couple of things fixed they always treat me like my concerns are important and valid. Mitch in service is wonderful and very accommodating. I will always by from this dealer and get my service done here.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/03/2018

Helen,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your  No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TA
Troy A.
Hyrum, UT
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Concerned
Seems level of customer care has slipped over the last year. Still a great place to do business, and I will return, due to car being under warranty

Troy,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize that the customer service you received recently was less than excellent. We have hired new service advisors and are still in the training process with them, but we understand that you expect a certain level of customer service while having your vehicle worked on and we look forward to giving you our best service in the future. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Janis C.
North Logan, UT
07/02/2018 Category: Service
J. Crookston
I think your service is the best. I just purchased a 2018 Sonata and look forward to having you service this one .

Janis,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

GA
Gina A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/01/2018 Category: Service
They were friendly and got the problem solved
They were friendly and took care of the problem quick

Gina,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Cache Valley as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Steven C.
Providence, UT
Quick service
They always let you know what needs to be done and do a good job if getting the work done in a timely fashion.

Steven,

Michael P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous service.
Great product, service and support after you buy the vehicle.

Michael,

KC
Karri C.
oil changes
its nice to get free oil changes for life
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/29/2018

Karri,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Cache Valley as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and are pleased to know that while our service brings you back as our customer, so do the lifetime oil changes. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.