Melissa B.
Centreville, VA
05/21/2019
Bad customer service
I will never go to My Dad's Automotive again. Brian, the owner, does great work and I have gone to him previously, but the woman who runs the business side of things is rude and unprofessional. I brought my car in and Brian gave me a list of things to repair. One of the items was under warranty at another shop, so I discussed it with Brian and he told me that the diagnostic fee would be applied to the repair work when I came back in. I took the car to get the one warranty item fixed and made an appointment to bring my car back to My Dad's a few days later to get the rest of the work done. When I tried to confirm that the diagnostic fee was still going to be applied, as Brian & I had discussed, the nasty woman refused to honor the agreement and wouldn't even let me speak to Brian. I was appalled by how rude she was to a returning customer. I was about to give them $1600 for repair work, but since she refused to credit the $122, agreed to credit, I canceled the appointment. If I can't trust the word of the owner on a transaction, then I can't trust them with my car. Customer service is not important at this shop, unfortunately.

VR
Victor R.
Centreville, VA
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Victor said this business did an alignment on his vehicle and it is still off on the alignment. He took it back and they gave him the runaround. He will never go back to this business. He will not recommend them for reasons already stated.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 04/21/2016

Victor I'm sorry that you feel this way. I thought I explained to you the reasons why I believe your car is pulling to the right. The camber and caster are not adjustable angles on your Honda CRV. And An alignment does not include replacement of bent or worn suspension parts.

Brian Mosholder